BY ICE BREAKERS

1 Box = 1.5 oz; Sours - Sugar-Free - Assorted. Berry Splash - strawberry, raspberry, and lemonade. Natural and artificial flavor. Ultimate mouth freshening. Not a low calorie food. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=3400000995'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

• What's your favorite flavor?11 Answers
  • Have you ever had so many that your tongue hurts after a while?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is my favorite flavor and it's the perfect mixture of sour and sweet!" in 1 review
  • "I like the different flavors and they taste really good. " in 1 review
Alia A.
These are my favorite little candies, when I'm craving something sour and not eating a sour patch at ten calories a little man.
They are affordable, I have one at my desk and in my purse! They are the perfect alternative.
This flavor is yummy also, they remind me of sour skittles minus the skittles scraping your tongue ...
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
I'm really big on having a mint or gum after I eat any meal because I don't want my breath to smell bad, so I'm always looking for something that does the job. These for the most part will cover the smell, but it is kind of sour, so eating this after certain food kind of taste weird, but I still love these!
Kelly G.
Buffalo, NY
These are so delicious and so inexpensive!! the taste is incredible and they are super good to eat if you are hungry but maybe are going to eat soon and need something to hold you off. I always have some in my purse on hand!!
Shazia S.
Stockton, CA
I am a huge fan of sour candy and these little sour mints are my favoriteeee. I love them. They are tangy and yummy, gets my taste buds tingling. Definitely worth a try if your into sour/tangy candy. It's amazing
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
I used to eat these when I was in elementary school! These were like the THING back then. I love sour candy and these are the next best thing to the sour altoids that got discontinued. Fun for kids I would say.
Kaylee V.
Mount Clemens, MI
I like having ice breakers in my purse as a mint or snack. They are full of flavor and are very affordable. I buy them all meijer. This flavor was very good. I would recommend this product to others.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Long time favorite! These little bites are sweet and sour! A great alternative to mints if you aren't a fan of the mint flavor but like something after eating.
Lisa T.
Brooklyn, NY
Tastes great. Starts out reallllly sour, and i love that. The flavors are great, and honestly the mints are so pretty. Easily available at any drugstore.
Jose H.
Excelente sabor. Si eres un amante de los dulces acidos este dulce es una excelente eleccion. muchas personas caen en trampa del "share" y "not to share"
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love ice breakers! I was hesitant to try this flavor but it quickly became one of my favorites and a must have for my purse!
Danka M.
What's your favorite flavor?
Daniela w.
Stuart, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Have you ever had so many that your tongue hurts after a while?