BY ICE BREAKERS

1 Box = 1.5 oz; Sours - Sugar-Free - Assorted. Berry Splash - strawberry, raspberry, and lemonade. Natural and artificial flavor. Ultimate mouth freshening. Not a low calorie food. function openGCBalance() {var url = 'http://www2. meijer.com/nutrition/nutrition. aspx UPC=3400000995'; open Window(url, 700, 450);} function open Window(address, width, height, resizable, scrollbars) {if(!scrollbars) { scrollbars = "yes"; } if(!resizable) { resizable = "no"; } var new Window = window. open(address, 'Popup Window', 'width=' + width + ',height=' + height + ',toolbar=no, location=no, directories=no, status=no, menubar=no, scrollbars=' + scrollbars + ',resizable=' + resizable); new Window. focus();} see more...

• What's your favorite flavor?11 Answers
  • Have you ever had so many that your tongue hurts after a while?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is my favorite flavor and it's the perfect mixture of sour and sweet!" in 1 review
  • "I like the different flavors and they taste really good. " in 1 review
Tami B.
Agawam, MA
These are a great little candy with no sugar added. They are more sweet with just the correct amount of flavor. The strawberry and cherry flavors really play off each other to make this a very satisfying candy!
Alia A.
These are my favorite little candies, when I'm craving something sour and not eating a sour patch at ten calories a little man.
They are affordable, I have one at my desk and in my purse! They are the perfect alternative.
This flavor is yummy also, they remind me of sour skittles minus the skittles scraping your tongue ...
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
I'm really big on having a mint or gum after I eat any meal because I don't want my breath to smell bad, so I'm always looking for something that does the job. These for the most part will cover the smell, but it is kind of sour, so eating this after certain food kind of taste weird, but I still love these!
Charissa C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
me encanta su sabor muy rico, tiene un buen empaque para llevarlo en el bolso, también he probado las de menta y de verdad que la marca es buena lo he recomendado a varias amistades :D y les ha gustado igual que yo.
Kelly G.
Amherst, NY
These are so delicious and so inexpensive!! the taste is incredible and they are super good to eat if you are hungry but maybe are going to eat soon and need something to hold you off. I always have some in my purse on hand!!
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
I used to eat these when I was in elementary school! These were like the THING back then. I love sour candy and these are the next best thing to the sour altoids that got discontinued. Fun for kids I would say.
Satya B.
I love this flavor. Best part you can't keep on eating, in that way you won't end up finishing the complete box in like a day. I do that a lot with chewing gums 🙈 So I prefer this one !!
Shazia S.
Stockton, CA
I am a huge fan of sour candy and these little sour mints are my favoriteeee. I love them. They are tangy and yummy, gets my taste buds tingling. Definitely worth a try if your into sour/tangy candy. It's amazing
Emily B.
Love the flavor of these. For myself they're almost addictive, have one and don't want to stop. I did have to stop myself because as most hard candies after a while irritated the roof of my mouth, however the flavor cannot be beat, just need to use self control to stop yourself!!
Kaylee V.
Mount Clemens, MI
I like having ice breakers in my purse as a mint or snack. They are full of flavor and are very affordable. I buy them all meijer. This flavor was very good. I would recommend this product to others.
Danka M.
What's your favorite flavor?
Daniela w.
Alexandria, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Have you ever had so many that your tongue hurts after a while?