BY ICE BREAKERS #18 in Gum

Here it is, the original source of the ICE BREAKERS pucker. ICE BREAKERS Original Sours in watermelon, green apple and tangerine are still delivering their intensely sour, intensely sweet, intensely empowering experience.

INGREDIENTS

Natural Flavors
Artificial Flavor
Aspartame
Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil
Citric Acid (To Maintain Freshness)
Magnesium Stearate

• These are still sold?? I used to eat them all the time wh...2 Answers
  • Do you consider this a mint or a candy? Me personally i...6 Answers
  • How often do you buy ice breakers?3 Answers
ICE BREAKERS SOUR FRUITS ORIGINAL SOURS WATERMELON GREEN APPLE AND TANGERINE
  • "I love the regular ice breaker sugar free mints in strawberry, watermelon and raspberry." in 2 reviews
  • "The entry tartness doesnt last long before the sweetness of the candy hits your mouth." in 1 review
  • "This flavored mint sort of thing is sooooooooooooooooo good and the flavor will last long thats how good it is" in 1 review
  • "I eat these up they are really good definitely worth carrying around in your pocket never know when your gonna crave something tart" in 1 review
  • "These are in most stores and if you like these better than chewing gum this is the way to go." in 1 review
Alana G.
Ice Breakers are my favorite types of mints. I hate all the minty ones so I make sure to carry around a pack in case my breath smells bad. I usually get it from my local Walmart and it is very affordable. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Sarah M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best ! These are so addicting as well ! The taste is just so good and fruity but has the right amount of sour ! I haven’t had these in years but in middle and high school me and my friends would always have these and share them with each other
Opal M.
South Euclid, OH
I'm not a big sweets person, but these are super tasty. The only downside is the rawness from the sour ingredient when you eat too many! But that goes for any sour product
Anna K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are so freaking good. I love Icebreakers. These would be gone just in like two days 😂. The watermelon flavor is one of my favorites to buy all the time.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
You know their good when you finish it the 2nd day you bought it.. lol The taste is so delicious and perfect.. The combo of mint with these fruits make you wanna have more... Perfect when having a sweet tooth or just dry breath. (Sounds gross, but it's true) Plus, everyone's favorite tab is the 'to share' side, most will know why lol
Ziandra P.
Kaysville, UT
I think these are pretty yummy, but there I think it's probably the aspartame that gives them a strange flavor. They just taste a little too fake to me. But they're a nice little sweet treat instead of going for a normal mint. I don't buy them anymore though.
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
these are my favorite mints! only con is that my boyfriend is constantly stealing them and eating them all in one sitting. they are super sweet (not too sour) and very refreshing almost! really like the flavor and how many you get in this container!
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
The taste from these are very addicting. I can admit i don't just eat one at a time. I could eat an entire can in just one day. The taste very tangy so you don't have that over bearing sour taste. They are more like a candy then a mint. They quench a sweet tooth if you have one without having to eat some cake.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so Sour and Delicious and sadly they dont make them anymore, I really miss them. I ate these as a pre teen constantly, they are very sugary but are worth it for that sourness. a container of these were usually around $3 and came with a lot of pieces.
Rain K.
Iowa City, IA
I love how these are small and portable. Each of them have a right amount of sweet and sour flavors, and they goes really well with each other. I also like the wide range of flavors that they have. I'm not a huge candy lover, and I do enjoy eating these!
Alexa M.
Winona, MN
What's your favorite flavor?
Cruz A.
Highland, CA
Do you consider this a mint or a candy? Me personally its a candy!
LaTreasa M.
Dearing, GA
How often do you buy ice breakers?
Amanda J.
Crouse, NC
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
These are still sold?? I used to eat them all the time when I was younger, but I thought they were discontinued!