Food & SnacksIce Breakers
Sour Fruits Original Sours, 15 oz

ICE BREAKERS Sour Fruits Original Sours, 1.5 oz

by Ice Breakers

Experience intensely sour and pleasantly sweet of original ICE BREAKERS Sours for a mouth-watering, fruit-flavored treat! Get product details.

[product:ice-breakersa-sugar-free-sours-15-oz] Yes o no???????
anyone got better recommendations of this? I looooove this taste but I wanna try different kind
Did you ever save the container for anything? I out rings in mine or change
Start your review of ICE BREAKERS Sour Fruits Original Sours, 1.5 oz!
Tina B.
Edgerton, WI
ICE BREAKERS Sour Fruits Original Sours, 1.5 oz uploaded by Tina B.
I 💚 these SOUR mints, which contains: Watermelon 🍉, Green 🍏 & Tangerine 🍊 flavors. ICE BREAKERS by the Hershey Co., makes a bunch of other great flavors too and they sell almost everywhere. Here, they are around $3 for a 1.5oz. tin. I try to keep these in my vehicle at all times. These have a true "Pucker Power" taste, I think, but are tasty. 😛 *** Just be Careful if you have Reactions to Foods with "Acid". ***The container lists: Sour level may cause irritation to the mouth".
Chantal D.
Toronto
This candy is my addiction!! I love this candy. The taste of the fruit is so good and the sourness just gives the candy a little personality!!:)
VINH P.
San Diego, CA
ICE BREAKERS Sour Fruits Original Sours, 1.5 oz uploaded by VINH P.
These ICE BREAKERS Sour including Watermelon, Green Apple, Tangerine are my favorite fruity mints. The Cooling Crystals tingling in my mouth creates such a wonderful bursting effect that filled with a very fruity scent and refreshing breath
Devin T.
Love these, they have great flavor and sour aspect. Perfect if you just need a little sweet fix without to much sugar.
Danielle Q.
Biddeford, ME
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these as well as my son!! The watermelon is the best one for flavor I think!!!
Maryssa V.
Worth, IL
ICE BREAKERS Sour Fruits Original Sours, 1.5 oz uploaded by Maryssa V.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Green apple and watermelon are two of my favorite candy flavors and this has both! I love the fact that these are a sour candy, but they aren’t too sour to handle. I like to eat these when I’m working on something because for some reason it helps me focus. There are little beads in it that are so full of the sour flavor, but as they start to melt you get a little bit of a minty refreshing taste as well!
April W.
Dacula, GA
ICE BREAKERS Sour Fruits Original Sours, 1.5 oz uploaded by April W.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you like sour candy, you’ll love these! They make your jaw lock up, at first, but the flavor is fantastic! #influensterawards2020
Fatoumata J.
Kent, WA
ICE BREAKERS Sour Fruits Original Sours, 1.5 oz uploaded by Fatoumata J.
Sweet and sour is my favorite flavor combination and I love having fresh breath. Icebreakers sours combines those goals by providing me with the right amount of freshness along with the sweet and sour flavor I love so much. If you want a breath refresher that isn't just mint flavoured, you should buy ice breakers sours.
Lauren W.
Bristol
Love icebreakers! I have tried many of the flavours, but I love the fruity ones! They last for a really long time and the flavour remains strong the whole way through. Definitely going to repurchase. They are a little tricky to find in the U.K. however
ami M.
they don’t taste amazing... they’re sour and all taste pretty similar even though there are supposed to be three flavors. I loved these as a kid, but when you’re an adult these candies just don’t taste as great.