ICE BREAKERS Sour Fruits Berry Sours, 1.5 oz

by Ice Breakers

If you love sweet and sour treats, then you'll love our fruity ICE BREAKERS Sours Mints in Mixed Berry, Strawberry and Cherry flavors. Try them today!

Which one is your favorite? I love all of them [user:smailyg]
May Be a silly question but are these super sour or just a dealable amount of sour haha?
These look nice! Are they chewy or hard?
Start your review of ICE BREAKERS Sour Fruits Berry Sours, 1.5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I like the different flavors and they taste really good. in reviews
This is my favorite flavor and it's the perfect mixture of sour and sweet!in reviews
Angel F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
ICE BREAKERS Sour Fruits Berry Sours, 1.5 oz uploaded by Angel F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Okay so these do absolutely nothing to freshen your breath, they're basically candy. But they taste amazing. Just don't eat too many at once or the malic acid (sourness) can make a sore in your mouth which probably isn't healthy.
Catherine T.
Copley, OH
I love these candies but wish they did not tear about the roof of my mouth. I prefer just the original ice breaker mints
Marissa T.
NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
ICE BREAKERS Sour Fruits Berry Sours, 1.5 oz uploaded by Marissa T.
Purchased at: Walmart
My aunt surprised me with these new candies and I LOVE them! I’m a HUGE fan of sour candies and these are DELICIOUS! If you like REALLY sour candy you will DEFINITELY like these! They taste like a sour version of Kool Aid!!
Phuong L.
New Orleans, LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like these. Its different. I like to have a pack in my purse for on the go. Or offer it to anyone that needs one or to start a friendly conversation. The berry flavors are always the best. I always buy these to have at home and in my purses, not so much in my car because it melts.
Casey A.
Staff
ICE BREAKERS Sour Fruits Berry Sours, 1.5 oz uploaded by Casey A.
Great taste love the flavors. Eating too many makes your tongue hurt and also the packaging is hard to open but honestly a fav. Love that they are keto too.
Victoria O.
Yorktown, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
I just bought these Ice Breakers Sour Fruits Berry Sours for the first time and when you first try them, they have a sour kick! They have really good flavor and I really like this! It goes from sour to sweet. I also really like the packaging and it is SUPER cute! I will definitely buy these again and I think I'm actually in LOVE!
Charissa C.
Medley, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
me encanta su sabor muy rico, tiene un buen empaque para llevarlo en el bolso, también he probado las de menta y de verdad que la marca es buena lo he recomendado a varias amistades :D y les ha gustado igual que yo.
Jenna M.
Lewiston
These are great if you like fruit and sour flavored things. I wouldn't consider them a mint replacement though.
#nerdygirl ..
I am not a big fan of these. They are very sour and I get a lot of fruity flavor when I eat them. I am usually don't like sour things, but everyone who I see eating these loves them.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
These fruits mints are tasty! They take a while to melt! I buy them at the checkout at most groceries and gas stations! They are low calories so I get them when I am counting calories but need something sweet! They are also a little sour!