BY ICE BREAKERS

Experience the intensely sour, intensely sweet, intensely empowering ICE BREAKERS Berry Sours. Your awakened taste buds will tremble and sigh in pleasure.

INGREDIENTS

• These look nice! Are they chewy or hard?3 Answers
  • Do you prefer the green pack, the red/pink pack, or the m...5 Answers
  • Which is the best flavor?4 Answers
ICE BREAKERS SOUR FRUITS BERRY SOURS
  • "This is my favorite flavor and it's the perfect mixture of sour and sweet!" in 1 review
  • "I like the different flavors and they taste really good. " in 1 review
Amanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Wow I forgot these existed lol but I used to absolutely love these as a kid. They’re sweet yet sour. A hard “mint” that is berry flavored. I love the sour ish berry flavor. It was entertaining to eat while in school. Super affordable and available at any local gas station or super market
Tami B.
Agawam , MA
These are a great little candy with no sugar added. They are more sweet with just the correct amount of flavor. The strawberry and cherry flavors really play off each other to make this a very satisfying candy!
#nerdygirl ..
I am not a big fan of these. They are very sour and I get a lot of fruity flavor when I eat them. I am usually don't like sour things, but everyone who I see eating these loves them.
Gabriela N.
I love this product ..............definitely sour. definitely addictive Another case of random delivery from Amazon. And Nilmee is another Amazon seller that doesn't match their merchandise with the proper page.

The item shown in the image includes the flavors BerrySplash, Strawberry and Raspberry Lemonade. The item delivered included the flavors MixedBerry, Strawberry and Cherry. This item is not returnable according to Amazon policies, so I'm stuck with them. I could have bought these much cheaper locally, but the flavor combination shown is no longer available at my local stores. Apparently they aren't available here either, but by misrepresenting the item they can sucker unsuspecting folks like myself.

Lately it seems I order from Amazon and just hope they send me the right item. This is getting old.
zikra n.
Atlantic City, NJ
Ok so you want something tasty , sour, and fruity, then try out ice breakers sour mixed berry sugar free mints. These have no sugar in them and they are so good. If you are running late and need a gum or something you should deftly get a pack of these. They are really good. Also if your are of those people who like share then you should get these ice breaker because they're is plenty in there for you to share with others. Ice breakers well save your life.
Melissa O.
These are super tasty! However, I've never found that they did anything for my breath, which I've always kind of thought was the point of Icebreakers. They're a little too small and mint-like (in texture, shape, and size) to be candy. They're very tasty, but kind of expensive and they don't really make sense as mints or candy.
Brooke A.
Nash, TX
I used to love the Tangerine flavored Altoids (may they RIP) so when they discontinued those, I switched to these. All in all, they're pretty good. My biggest complaint is, like many things, they may leave your mouth a little raw and tender by the time you're done with them. If that's not something you want, these are definitely something you should go easy on. They pack a little bit of a punch, but I think it's more of the fizzy, mento like characteristics that may leave your mouth a little weak.
Chelsea G.
Spring, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Let's be honest. Who buys these because they're mints and who buys them because they're delicious and basically candy? I'm raising my hand to the latter. They're so good that it's not fair to label them as mints. Give them their own spot in the candy aisle and don't just place them by the register.
Alia A.
These are my favorite little candies, when I'm craving something sour and not eating a sour patch at ten calories a little man.
They are affordable, I have one at my desk and in my purse! They are the perfect alternative.
This flavor is yummy also, they remind me of sour skittles minus the skittles scraping your tongue ...
Angela K.
Manassas, VA
I'm really big on having a mint or gum after I eat any meal because I don't want my breath to smell bad, so I'm always looking for something that does the job. These for the most part will cover the smell, but it is kind of sour, so eating this after certain food kind of taste weird, but I still love these!
Danka M.
What's your favorite flavor?
Leah B.
Germantown, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Do you prefer the green pack, the red/pink pack, or the mint flavors?
shaid h.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Which is the best flavor?
Lauren G.
Kent, Sidcup
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These look nice! Are they chewy or hard?
Daniela W.
Alexandria , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Have you ever had so many that your tongue hurts after a while?