Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Sugar Free Peppermint Gum, 16 pk

Ice Breakers Gum & Mint Ice Breaker Ice Cubes Gum frosty cube-shaped pieces of gum are instantly cold and loaded with dazzling flavor crystals. Ice Cubes gum is available in intense mint and sweet fruit flavors. In 2008, Hershey introduced Ice Cube White gum, the first soft chewing gum proven to reduce stains and whiten teeth all while providing that great taste you know and love. Features include: -Pack of 16, 10-count(total of 160-count) -Instantly cold and loaded with dazzling flavor crystals -Sugar free peppermint -Frosty cube-shaped pieces of gum see more...

• What's ur favorite thing about this product 3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 2 Answers
  • What other flavors are there and do they come in a bigger size?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Hershey's Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Peppermint Sugar Free Gum Boxes ABOUT THIS PRODUCT Nutritional Info: Potassium: 0.0, Dietary Filter: 0.0, Total Fat: 0.0, Sodium: 0.0, Serving Size: 1 piece, Saturated Fat: 0.0, Cholesterol: 0.0, Trans Fat: 0.0, Protein: 0.0, Calories: 0.0, Sugars: 0.0, Size: 80 piece" in 1 review
Fatima G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These not only taste great, but have a large amount of xylitol which studies show may help with tooth decay. (Although, be careful with the amount of xylitol or any sweeteners you use if you have IBS).

I like the taste and texture of these and purchasing them on Amazon is cheaper than the local store.
Jackie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
these cubes can get hard if they are in the cold temperatures. however, i enjoy the flavor that they hold in my mouth. a square shaped piece of gum that is actually 3D is cool and different. Especially the container they come in. I like how there are different flavors of these, grape, spearmint, peppermint, and others. you can find them at walmart in the checkout.
Christine J.
This is by FAR my favorite gum. I have a pack in my purse and a pack in my car at all times. It's flavorful, the freshness lasts, and I love the ice crystals. I chew it almost every single day. And it's pretty affordable for the amount you get. I love it and repurchase every time I get close to running low! Definitely worth the buy.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
I love Ice Breakers Ice Cubes gum. I actually have some now in my kitchen. They are also great because of their plastic container my one year old loves to shake them around. They are great to have in the house and available when you need some delicious gum.
Ablueday2 S.
I love how cool Hershey's Ice Cubes peppermint gum makes your mouth feel. It really is like a breath of fresh air. You will have no problem getting close to someone for a conversation even after a cup of coffee. The crystals are a little strange at first because they are crunchy but after a few seconds it is just like regular chewing gum.
Rachel T.
Coral Springs, FL
I love these! I saw Hilary Duff eating these on a commercial and I was like, "WHAT? Square? No way!" So I went out and got them and they were great. I like them better because they are aesthetically pleasing and they are gum. They are still my favorite gum/mint combo to purchase to this day.
Natalie P.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I love these! I got them when I was younger and the gum instantly had an amazing taste to it. The freshness it gives your breath is instant. The price is reasonable, just like other gums and is definitely worth the try if you are a fan of gum!
Stephanie J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love how this gum gives you that instantly cool feel! I can't open these up around anyone! They'll take 'em all! I like how they are cubed rather then the traditional stip, makes it convenient to pop them into your mouth and the various flavors suit everyone's taste buds.
Samantha K.
Hernando, MS
This used to be one of my favorite gums! I love anything peppermint and I love how strong the flavor is when you first start chewing. The flavor lasts for a decent amount of time and definitely leaves your breath smelling great!
itzae shakti m.
New castle, DE
OMG I love gum but this..... makes me crazzy in love haha, I bought this on walwart and of course would buy again, the flavor was very fresh and tasty, maybe I compare this with trident fresh
brittany j.
What's your favorite flavor ?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Which is your favorite flavor ?
lisa l.
What's ur favorite thing about this product
Adrena W.
Tampa , FL
Have you tried the cool blasts? What do you think of them?
lisa l.