Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Sugar Free Gum, Spearmint, 40-Count Packages (Pack of 6) uploaded by Claudia D.

BY ICE BREAKERS

Monet S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These have a great blast of mint, and I like that they come in cubes. Not tradition texture when you think of gum, but it gets the job done. Priced decently and I usually see these at Walmart.
Katy M.
These Ice Breaker: Ice Cubes are fantastic. They freshen my breath and taste good. The flavor was a good contrast of sweet and minty. You know the gum is good when you drink water and it burns down your throat (because it feels cold). I would repurchase this because of it's flavor, quality, and reasonable price.
Keira R.
Cornelius, NC
I keep this gum in my pocket book, love the flavor and it last for awhile. It doesn't get hard like most gum does after u chew it for awhile and yes its a good value to me for the amount of pieces you get and I like the size of the pieces you get it's just right for my mouth
Miranda H.
S Burlington, VT
I like these gum because they are really really really cold when you first start chewing on it. It definitely is pretty good spice to it, however, the flavor doesn't last long. After about 20 minutes I'm spitting it out
Dre C.
This Ice Breakers gut is a little more expensive than other brands, but is my 1st choice in chewing gum because it contains Xylitol which is better for your teeth than the other sweetening ingredients used in other gums. I keep a container of this in my desk at work and have a cube after lunch every day.
Aly O.
I love these ice breaker ice cubes! They are a great flavor and super fluffy.... Just the right amount of gum. They are packed full of flavor too! I also love that they are sugar free. I would recommend this product!
Kayti G.
I love the Ice Cube gum! At first it's like a mint, but turns to a gum texture as you chew it. My favorite thing about this gum is how cool and refreshing it is-- it's a burst of coolness at first bite.
Christy J.
Fuquay Varina, NC
These are pretty good they are very minty I usually keep these in my purse for when ever i need to freshen up my breath. They are cheap and you can find these anywhere
Kaitlyn R.
Seriously LOVE this gum. I am a huge fan of the "cubes." It's much more interesting than the original "stick" of gun. They are soft and really easy to bite into. I love this flavor because it leaves my mouth fresh.
Lilly B.
This is my favorite gum. The flavor lasts for a very long time and I love that it contains xylitol with is great for helping to prevent dental caries and stimulates salivary flow!
Sarah A.
rio rancho, nm
How many calories per piece?