Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Sugar-Free Gum uploaded by Dorothy M.

BY ICE BREAKERS #59 in Gum

Long-Lasting Flavor 30% fewer calories than sugared gum.  Calorie content for this size piece has been reduced from 7 to 5 calories. Natural & Artificial Flavor 4 - 40 Count Cube Bottles ~ Total 160 Pieces. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "this is one of my favorite gums to keep on hand, i love the cup size that is great for car cup holders and it has a long lasting flavor with durable chewing. " in 10 reviews
  • "The choice of flavors for ice breakers gum is really great but I just don't think the flavor lasts very long and the gum breaks down quickly. " in 9 reviews
  • "Gum has intense flavor and last a long time, which is great most comes you chew for a little while and the flavor is gone not with this gum.Love the cup it comes in, you can put in your purse or in the cup holder in your vehicle." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these long lasting flavor and fresh breath, and i dont mind that they are sugar free , price is ok too" in 5 reviews
  • "It says the product has long lasting flavor, but I found that the flavor left the gum pretty quickly. " in 4 reviews
Elissa L.
Cheshire
I love gum it helps me get through the school day. But this gum is probably the best of the best. Thank god they have a sugar free option because in January I'll be getting braces. Better stock up now! (LOL)
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
This gum is very flavorful! It's very refreshing and tasty!! It has more flavor that Trident and Extra. It lasts a while and I can blow huge bubbles!! Only downfall is after chewing for a while is feels a weird bouncy consistency and I have to throw it out! Chewing Two at a time is best!
Megan M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this gum! I was able to chew it during braces as well. Also it has a good long lasting flavor and it is so minty and tasty. It freshens your breath and I am so happy that it comes in such large containers
Katrina S.
This gum lasts all day and I love the convenient packaging. This gum is great for breath freshening as well. The only downfall is that when you first chew the gum the flavor can be a bit strong. Ill probably repurchase this gum, but maybe not in this flavor.
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Obsessed with this gum! I love the packaging because it fits well in the car. There is something about the shape of the gum and when you bite into it that i love so much! The flavor is long lasting and SO tasty! Chewed my first pack of this gum in under a week! AMAZING
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Chewing the grape flavor right now! It' so good, but the bad news is that it loses it's flavor in like 5 minutes, so I literally have chewed like 7 pieces today!
Alizabeth P.
Philadelphia, PA
I love love love this gum, and I haven't tried another since this product came out! It keeps my breath fresh and leaves me feeling clean, especially after eating something smelly. The best part about it is it's perfect for the car and IT DOESN'T MELT! I can't tell you how amazing it is to be able to leave gum in my car without worrying about it getting all stuck together. This is definitely the best and my favorite out there. It is definitely a must-have for every driver out there.
Kirstan T.
Trussville, AL
Ice Breakers ice cube gum is one of my favorite kinds of gum. I really like the spearmint (green box) and the bubble gum (pink box) flavors. This gum has a really good chewy texture and the flavor last a long time. The gum leaves you feeling fresh and clean!
Marissa b.
This is my favorite type of gum. I love that it can fit into my cup holder and that there is 40 cubes of gum in there. I use these as mints after I eat to get a refresher and it also helps me focus on my job at work. These also last really really long and doesn't break up in your mouth for too long.
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
The ice cubes minty flavored gum is like chewing listerine mouth wash! It makes your breath and mouth feel like you just brushed your teeth that clean minty fresh feeling! & unlike other chewing gum this one the flavor lasts awhile too and doesn't go stale! Love this gum!
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
What's your favorite Ice Breakers Gum flavor?
Bella M.
Which mint flavor is your favorite?
Rebecca P.
Barrie, Ontario
I love Ice Breakers gum but can now only find the mints in Canada. Where did you go Icebreakers?
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What is your favorite flavor ?