Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Sugar-Free Gum uploaded by Dorothy M.
3 colors available

BY ICE BREAKERS

Long-Lasting Flavor 30% fewer calories than sugared gum.  Calorie content for this size piece has been reduced from 7 to 5 calories. Natural & Artificial Flavor 4 - 40 Count Cube Bottles ~ Total 160 Pieces. see more...

• Which mint flavor is your favorite? 6 Answers
  • What's your favorite Ice Breakers Gum flavor?8 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor ?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "this is one of my favorite gums to keep on hand, i love the cup size that is great for car cup holders and it has a long lasting flavor with durable chewing. " in 10 reviews
  • "The choice of flavors for ice breakers gum is really great but I just don't think the flavor lasts very long and the gum breaks down quickly. " in 9 reviews
  • "Gum has intense flavor and last a long time, which is great most comes you chew for a little while and the flavor is gone not with this gum.Love the cup it comes in, you can put in your purse or in the cup holder in your vehicle." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these long lasting flavor and fresh breath, and i dont mind that they are sugar free , price is ok too" in 5 reviews
  • "It says the product has long lasting flavor, but I found that the flavor left the gum pretty quickly. " in 4 reviews
Marissa b.
Marissa b.
This is my favorite type of gum. I love that it can fit into my cup holder and that there is 40 cubes of gum in there. I use these as mints after I eat to get a refresher and it also helps me focus on my job at work. These also last really really long and doesn't break up in your mouth for too long.
Palmer R.
Palmer R.
This is my go to gum. It comes in cube form and has small mint sprinkles to add a little extra flavor. I find it to last several hours without losing taste. The only con is that the container is pretty bulky and isn't as continent as a small paper pack.
Rose O.
Rose O.
I LOVE this gum. So far this is the only gum I have come across that has flavor that will last for at least four hours. Absolutely always have it in my bag. Some people say it's kind of strong at first but it's never been something that's bothered me.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
This is the only gum I buy anymore, once I tried it once, I was hooked. This gum is very minty and refreshing without burning (like altoids). I have never bought this gum and had it be hard or dry/crumbly.
Beverly D.
Beverly D.
This is my favorite gum. it holds flavor for a really long time and i like the cube shapes. i think that makes it really unique. i usually get it from target or walgreens.
Dayna W.
Dayna W.
Clinton Twp, MI
This is by far my favorite gum! I love that's it's chewy almost like a bubble gum and it has little beads that's pop in your mouth! The flavor lasts a very long time!
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my favorite gum i make sure to have this gum all the time during school in my purse, my car, and even in my backpack
Belen A.
Belen A.
Fort Irwin, CA
This is such a good little case it makes it perfect to leave in the car. It's long lasting in my opinion.
Jassel D.
Jassel D.
Geyserville, CA
This is really good gum. The cup comes in handy for keeping them in your car in the cup holder.
Carina M.
Carina M.
This my favorite gum! I love how fresh it tastes. The little crystals are my favorite
Mandolyn D.
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
What's your favorite Ice Breakers Gum flavor?
Bella M.
Bella M.
Which mint flavor is your favorite?
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Barrie, Ontario
I love Ice Breakers gum but can now only find the mints in Canada. Where did you go Icebreakers?
Shonda M.
Shonda M.
Hialeah, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite flavor ?