BY ICE BREAKERS #39 in Gum

Long Lasting Flavor. Sugar Free Gum. Natural & Artificial Flavor. Not a Low Calorie Food. Cube Pack. 40 Pieces. To Share, Not to Share. see more...

• I recently tried the Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Spearmint Gum...2 Answers
  • Does this flavor go "hard" after a few minutes of chewing?3 Answers
  • Does the flavor in this gum last long? I want to give ano...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I always buy the spearmint flavor and the flavor does last a long time." in 6 reviews
  • "SO good love this when i get it, it does not last long because I share it and eat it and I can never have just one piece of gum it is just to thin it has to be 2 or more " in 5 reviews
Candi N.
Houston
I love this gum!!! I have tried all flavors. I don’t have just one favorite. Every time I run out I buy another one and keep it in my purse or in my car at all times. I do t always buy the same flavor always different.
Barbara B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this gum!!! It's sooo refreshing! It's very affordable and it fits right in your car! The best part is that it's available everywhere and it's worth it! I buy this gum all the time. It tastes great and it makes your mouth feel minty fresh! The best part is that it's sugar free!!! 😋
Lauren M.
I keep these at my desk at all times. It is sugar free and ADA approved. The flavor is long lasting, and does make my breath fresh after eating, or drinking coffee. My only complaint is that if I am having any sensitivity, this gum really aggravates it, which I've not encountered with other gums before. Also, sometimes the little pieces don't dissolve and they get very hard, so I have to spit them out.
Carolina R.
I really love the taste of this gum! It's nice and fresh! I buy these all the time at the store and gas station! And I chew these on the daily to stay fresh! They have a nice price also! I would recommend it!
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loved the spearmint icebreakers it’s my favorite gum , the gum is long lasting and flavorful not to mention it’s in a pretty cool container so you can throw it in your purse for those on the go occasions .
Amy G.
I almost always keep a pack of these in my car I love them so much and spearmint has to be my favorite. I love that they're small chewy cubes and the flavor lasts long. The container has two sides which I love. And they're just super convenient for keeping in the car. You can pick them up at Walmart or target etc. you get quite a bunch of them for the price, so I would say worth.
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Spearmint Gum is my all time favorite brand and flavor gum! I love the container, I love the texture of the gum and there is so much flavor, & the flavor lasts so long. Unlike many other gum. I absolutely love this gum and I highly recommend! & you can use the container to store small things when you're done with the gum as well. I just love it! :)
Audrey A.
Shelby Twp, MI
This is one of my all time favorite gums to get. Spearmint definitely has the best flavor, but if you like peppermint I'm sure it's good too. It has a pretty decent long lasting flavor which is kind of hard to find in a gum. I also like that it's in a block because I feel like you get more gum than just one piece.
Aydin A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cube shaped gum is quite unconventional compared to what we are used to, so I wanted try though spearmint is not my favorite flavor. It is ok but nothing special though I still think the shape is pretty cool. Not as long lasting as it claims to be.
Tina F.
I love these ice breakers are amazing. They have a very strong flavor that lasts. They are very affordable. I stock up on these and always buy more than one pack. I love sharing these with friends and family. I always buy more when I run out I try to keep these in stock.
ella p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is this gum long lasting?
Brittney R.
Livonia, MI
Do you think the pack last longer than just buying gum in regular packaging? Or do you find yourself eating more than usual and it is gone faster?
Deja G.
Detroit, MI
How long dose this gum last and is it health for your teeth
Souheila A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I prefer the mint flavors, but are the lemon and fruity ones just as popular?
Elissa M.
Collegeville, PA
Does this flavor go "hard" after a few minutes of chewing?