BY ICE BREAKERS

Break through for a refreshing icy boost of ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES Spearmint Gum. Dazzling flavor crystals add to your long-lasting enjoyment. And the 40-piece bottle pack means you can share the refreshment, too.

INGREDIENTS

Aspartame
Gelatin Or K-Gelatin
Acesulfame Potassium
Neotame
BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS)
Sucralose

• I'm I the only one that wishes the cool taste of this gum...1 Answers
  • Whats your favorite flavor?10 Answers
  • I recently tried the Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Spearmint Gum...2 Answers
Laura P.
Blacksburg, VA
Fresh minty gum, that’s packed with flavor and excites your taste buds. I like the cute and handy package which helps ensure the gum doesn’t fall out in your backpack or purse. In regards to price, it’s on the Higher end, but worth it.
Christina K.
Aston, PA
I’ve always liked the idea of this product, and you can always get it discounted at Walgreens or CVS because it is a little pricey for a pack gum haha!! The only thing about this gum that doesn’t do it for me is it doesn’t have a long lasting flavor... The flavor lasts for about five minutes, but it unfortunately does not last, I wish it did because it is a great flavor haha!!
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
So yummy! Love having a container of these in my purse in case I have to make a quick stop somewhere or need to freshen my breath at work! They are very minty and I like the grittiness that the sugar makes when you’re first chewing it. It does go away after you chew it!
Candi N.
Houston
I love this gum!!! I have tried all flavors. I don’t have just one favorite. Every time I run out I buy another one and keep it in my purse or in my car at all times. I do t always buy the same flavor always different.
Barbara B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this gum!!! It's sooo refreshing! It's very affordable and it fits right in your car! The best part is that it's available everywhere and it's worth it! I buy this gum all the time. It tastes great and it makes your mouth feel minty fresh! The best part is that it's sugar free!!! 😋
Lauren M.
I keep these at my desk at all times. It is sugar free and ADA approved. The flavor is long lasting, and does make my breath fresh after eating, or drinking coffee. My only complaint is that if I am having any sensitivity, this gum really aggravates it, which I've not encountered with other gums before. Also, sometimes the little pieces don't dissolve and they get very hard, so I have to spit them out.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Fresh Bresh and without tons of unnecessary sugar. The cubes are chewy and make my breath smell great. These are usually around $3 for a package and come with a good amount of Gum inside. My boyfriend was the first person to introduce me to these and I instantly enjoyed them, they're really good.
Holly K.
Tifton
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Have you ever wanted a piece of gum that has really amazing flavor? This is the gum to try. I purchased mine when it was buy one get one free at Publix. You might want to try this product because the flavor is great. The only disadvantage is it becomes hard and rubbery quickly.
Carolina R.
Dallas, GA
I really love the taste of this gum! It's nice and fresh! I buy these all the time at the store and gas station! And I chew these on the daily to stay fresh! They have a nice price also! I would recommend it!
Monet S.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These have a great blast of mint, and I like that they come in cubes. Not tradition texture when you think of gum, but it gets the job done. Priced decently and I usually see these at Walmart.
kimberley l.
Brooklyn , NY
Whats your favorite flavor?
ella p.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Is this gum long lasting?
Brittney R.
Livonia, MI
Do you think the pack last longer than just buying gum in regular packaging? Or do you find yourself eating more than usual and it is gone faster?
Deja G.
Detroit, MI
How long dose this gum last and is it health for your teeth
Souheila A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I prefer the mint flavors, but are the lemon and fruity ones just as popular?

Walmart