BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces. see more...

• How long does the flavor last?1 Answers
  • Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?2 Answers
  • At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "When I opened them I wanted to get rid of the taste of tuna from my mouth but I didn't want the mint flavor because I was drinking soda and don't like that combination." in 1 review
  • "I don't chew gum often, but these are awesome." in 1 review
  • "My favorite gum hands down!" in 1 review
Melissa G.
Moncton, NB
Ice breakers are so delicious and have a great flavor. Haven't tried this flavor but sounds like it would be good. Will definitely try this someday
Julia A.
Trondheim
I really love this gum, and it has an adoreble shape and box and its overall very cute. I really love the taste and its not expencive at all so I recommend it very much. The box isnt that big either so you can take it with you everywhere you go. It makes you breath very fresh too.
Emily O.
The cubes are my favorite form of ice-breakers. They're chewy and also freshens my breath. The flavors are delicious and it doesn't even taste sugar-free.
Maryjosel A.
They are one of my favorite candies and I really love the package, I thinks is so cool!
Andrea A.
Cerca del producto refrescar el aliento con cada masticar de la larga duración de la frambuesa Sorbete sabor de hielo Breakers cubos de hielo Azúcar paquete de goma de la botella envase es perfecto para portavasos coche bolsas y escritorios cristales fresco sabor liberan vigorizante sabor chicle sin azúcar para refrescar el aliento lleno de refrescar menta y frutas sabores Incluye 8 contenedores de hielo Breakers cubos de hielo Azúcar Frambuesa Sorbete Gum (contenedores de 40 piezas)
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
How long does the flavor last?