BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces. see more...

• How long does the flavor last?1 Answers
  • Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?2 Answers
  • At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I don't chew gum often, but these are awesome." in 1 review
  • "When I opened them I wanted to get rid of the taste of tuna from my mouth but I didn't want the mint flavor because I was drinking soda and don't like that combination." in 1 review
  • "My favorite gum hands down!" in 1 review
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
These are one of my favorites! They are soft and stay soft. Great flavor. No issues with it.
Emma W.
Ilion, NY
These are great for oplane rides because they don't lose their flavor before you take off.
Coral G.
This is my go to gum in the car and at school it has a sweet smell and non-boring shape.
Lauren B.
Irwin, PA
Good gum lasts a long times sometimes I almost feel like the gum is refreshing my mouth
Sheldonia P.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love the cube gum long lasting flavor o
Like the beads inside help keep the flavor
Desiree E.
Medford , OR
These ice cubes are my favorite gum! Love the perfect size! And they taste great!!
Andrea A.
Cerca del producto refrescar el aliento con cada masticar de la larga duración de la frambuesa Sorbete sabor de hielo Breakers cubos de hielo Azúcar paquete de goma de la botella envase es perfecto para portavasos coche bolsas y escritorios cristales fresco sabor liberan vigorizante sabor chicle sin azúcar para refrescar el aliento lleno de refrescar menta y frutas sabores Incluye 8 contenedores de hielo Breakers cubos de hielo Azúcar Frambuesa Sorbete Gum (contenedores de 40 piezas)
Pascale B.
['Shippagan', ''], NB
the flavor is great and the size is a perfect fit for the cup holder in your car. And since it's not a mint flavor, you can drink soda without hurting your teeth
Julia A.
Trondheim
I really love this gum, and it has an adoreble shape and box and its overall very cute. I really love the taste and its not expencive at all so I recommend it very much. The box isnt that big either so you can take it with you everywhere you go. It makes you breath very fresh too.
Emily O.
The cubes are my favorite form of ice-breakers. They're chewy and also freshens my breath. The flavors are delicious and it doesn't even taste sugar-free.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
How long does the flavor last?