BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces. see more...

• How long does the flavor last?1 Answers
  • Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?2 Answers
  • At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "When I opened them I wanted to get rid of the taste of tuna from my mouth but I didn't want the mint flavor because I was drinking soda and don't like that combination." in 1 review
  • "I don't chew gum often, but these are awesome." in 1 review
  • "My favorite gum hands down!" in 1 review
magaly g.
They sounded interesting for a gum flavor and they certainly did not disappoint. They taste just like little berries.It has amazing flavor
These are the only gum that I chew, and there's a reason for that - these are simply the best of the gum out there. Good flavor. They satisfy my sweet tooth cravings so I don't need to reach for the cookie jar.
Thera H.
This is my all time favorite gum! Raspberry Sorbet is my favorite flavor and I love the texture of this gum as well. It holds it's flavor well too. I keep it on my desk for all day access.
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
I was always scared to try this kind of Ice Breakers and my daughter got it while at store and I tried it and it was really great tasting.I like cause it dont have the over powerful mint taste like the others do.If you have not tried this I would say for it,
Avery  C.
Kingston, RI
This gum literally tastes like raspberry sorbet! It is so good and I love it! The only downside is that it can loose it's flavor quickly, but the taste is totally worth it!
Amina S.
Acworth, GA
Love this sugar free, when you get this it everybody is going to ask you if they can have one. I love the taste
brittany  t.
Pittston, PA
My absolute favorite brand and flavor of gum. I thought the value and flavor and length of flavor was worth the price.
Andrea A.
Cerca del producto refrescar el aliento con cada masticar de la larga duración de la frambuesa Sorbete sabor de hielo Breakers cubos de hielo Azúcar paquete de goma de la botella envase es perfecto para portavasos coche bolsas y escritorios cristales fresco sabor liberan vigorizante sabor chicle sin azúcar para refrescar el aliento lleno de refrescar menta y frutas sabores Incluye 8 contenedores de hielo Breakers cubos de hielo Azúcar Frambuesa Sorbete Gum (contenedores de 40 piezas)
Julia A.
Trondheim
I really love this gum, and it has an adoreble shape and box and its overall very cute. I really love the taste and its not expencive at all so I recommend it very much. The box isnt that big either so you can take it with you everywhere you go. It makes you breath very fresh too.
Pascale B.
Quebec, QC
the flavor is great and the size is a perfect fit for the cup holder in your car. And since it's not a mint flavor, you can drink soda without hurting your teeth
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
How long does the flavor last?