Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces.
Photos (4)
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Huntington, IN

I'm in love with these! They taste good and do have this weird cooling effect. The only thing i don't like is that each cube is kind of small, so you're not getting much gum.
Kaily B.
Kaily B.

I am not normally a raspberry person but I saw that these were new and just had to try them. Like the other fruity ones in the line it is sweet and cooling and I love that. Bubbles? Check. Good flavor? Check. Longevity? It's not the longest lasting gum, but it's good overall :)
Megan M.
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN

I generally don't eat gum because of jaw pain but this gum is so soft and easy to chew! I love the convenient container it comes in and the taste is really good. I can chew on this whenever I'm craving something sweet and not feel bad about it :)
Jay A.

When I saw this product while waiting in line at the store I bought them just because i liked the container. When I opened them I wanted to get rid of the taste of tuna from my mouth but I didn't want the mint flavor because I was drinking soda and don't like that combination. So I grabbed one cube and loved the taste immediately. It was like a hit of flavor that did what I wanted which was to get rid of a food flavor without the mint being too overpowering. I chewed that cube for a while. The taste in my experience was long lasting. Each piece is kind of small but enough. This product didn't last long because I would just chew them whenever i wanted a taste of raspberry.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.

Cerca del producto refrescar el aliento con cada masticar de la larga duración de la frambuesa Sorbete sabor de hielo Breakers cubos de hielo Azúcar paquete de goma de la botella envase es perfecto para portavasos coche bolsas y escritorios cristales fresco sabor liberan vigorizante sabor chicle sin azúcar para refrescar el aliento lleno de refrescar menta y frutas sabores Incluye 8 contenedores de hielo Breakers cubos de hielo Azúcar Frambuesa Sorbete Gum (contenedores de 40 piezas)
Julia A.
Julia A.
Trondheim

I really love this gum, and it has an adoreble shape and box and its overall very cute. I really love the taste and its not expencive at all so I recommend it very much. The box isnt that big either so you can take it with you everywhere you go. It makes you breath very fresh too.
Pascale B.
Pascale B.
Québec, QUEBEC

the flavor is great and the size is a perfect fit for the cup holder in your car. And since it's not a mint flavor, you can drink soda without hurting your teeth
Emily O.
Emily O.

The cubes are my favorite form of ice-breakers. They're chewy and also freshens my breath. The flavors are delicious and it doesn't even taste sugar-free.
Maryjosel A.
Maryjosel A.

They are one of my favorite candies and I really love the package, I thinks is so cool!
Maria J.
Maria J.
Dilling, Østfold

This is delicious. I don't usually like gum that doesn't have a mint taste, but this one is actually great!
Laila S.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL

Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.

At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, Ut

How long does the flavor last?