Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces.
Photos (4)
Amina S.
Amina S.
Acworth, GA

Love this sugar free, when you get this it everybody is going to ask you if they can have one. I love the taste
latonya c.
latonya c.
Kansas city, Mo

Deliciously snd convenient gum to csrry in your purse or keave in the car or office. I've purchased these exact kind and had to share with everyone.
Roselyn C.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA

I have one in my car at all times, love the flavor and it keeps the sweet cravings at bay...no cupcake for me I'll have an ice breakers gum plz....lol
Javene S.
Javene S.
Miami, FL 33126-1606, Florida

I like Ice Breakers overall and so this flavor is one that I'll buy from time to time... really taste the raspberry coming through and though it doesn't last as long as I'd want it to, it's still a relatively worthwhile buy!
Tinley Park, IL

This gum has amazing flavor! It lasted an hour with flavor! i absouletly love it and for being sugar free its amazing and i recommend giving to kids that love gum! you also get a good amount for what you pay for! i also love that its a car cup
Haskell, OK

I really liked this gum, I don't use a lot of gum for me more for my kids but I bought this and kept it for myself. Just a single piece is all you need to freshen your breath.
Alyona M.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT

My favorite gum hands down! It has amazing flavor and I'm always afraid to leave it out because I know it'll be gone
Becky H.

I don't chew gum often, but these are awesome. They are soft, and they actually do feel cold. They also taste very good, and are not too sweet. I will admit they make my gums feel weird after a while, like there is just too much gum in one cube. I think it would be awesome if they made smaller versions, like 'mini cubes' or something.
Dana K.
Dana K.
Carroll, IA

These are one of my favorites! They are soft and stay soft. Great flavor. No issues with it.
Tia C.
Tia C.
Springfield, OR

I absolutely love this gum! It has tons of flavor and it's easy to chew! I have a small container for my purse and keep the large container in the back of my cupboard so it doesn't disappear!
Tinley Park, IL

Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
Jay A.

At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, Ut

How long does the flavor last?

Join Now