BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces. see more...

• How long does the flavor last?1 Answers
  • Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?2 Answers
  • At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "When I opened them I wanted to get rid of the taste of tuna from my mouth but I didn't want the mint flavor because I was drinking soda and don't like that combination." in 1 review
  • "I don't chew gum often, but these are awesome." in 1 review
  • "My favorite gum hands down!" in 1 review
Julieta T.
Lindenhurst, NY
Long lasting taste and the packaging is great for keeping in the car! Especially when you drive around all day!!
Emma W.
Ilion, NY
These are great for oplane rides because they don't lose their flavor before you take off.
Lauren B.
Irwin, PA
Good gum lasts a long times sometimes I almost feel like the gum is refreshing my mouth
Telma M.
Wooooow estos son mis favoritos los amo..es lo mejor son dulces y son de frambuesa..se los recomiendo.
Desiree E.
Medford , OR
These ice cubes are my favorite gum! Love the perfect size! And they taste great!!
Ali G.
Conway, SC
I love this gum. Refreshes your mouth and great tasting for the kids. Makes great bubbles too!
Chloe A.
This gum is very refreshing and yummy. When you put it in your mouth the taste doesn't go away for a while. It's very very yummy. Try it and you want regret it.
julie N.
Winter Haven, FL
Just bought some and loving it! make some more flavors please. ^_^
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I think these aren't too sweet but the flavor is just soooo fake that it makes me want to gag. The flavoring also disappears so quickly.
KimMy O.
I actually just discovered these this week in my local drug store. I bought the mint flavored one and the Lemon. I love the flavor that the Lemon has, but I'm sad that it doesn't last. The flavor is gone within one minute, then you're left chewing gum that tastes like you've been chewing it for quite some time. It does freshen your breath though, just wish the yummy lemon flavor lasted longer. (Chewing one now).
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
How long does the flavor last?