Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces.
Photos (4)
latonya c.
latonya c.
Kansas city, Mo

Deliciously snd convenient gum to csrry in your purse or keave in the car or office. I've purchased these exact kind and had to share with everyone.
Amina S.
Amina S.
Acworth, GA

Love this sugar free, when you get this it everybody is going to ask you if they can have one. I love the taste
brittany  t.
brittany t.
Pittston, PA

My absolute favorite brand and flavor of gum. I thought the value and flavor and length of flavor was worth the price.
Cristhy G.
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL

I think these aren't too sweet but the flavor is just soooo fake that it makes me want to gag. The flavoring also disappears so quickly.
KimMy O.
KimMy O.

I actually just discovered these this week in my local drug store. I bought the mint flavored one and the Lemon. I love the flavor that the Lemon has, but I'm sad that it doesn't last. The flavor is gone within one minute, then you're left chewing gum that tastes like you've been chewing it for quite some time. It does freshen your breath though, just wish the yummy lemon flavor lasted longer. (Chewing one now).
magaly g.
magaly g.

They sounded interesting for a gum flavor and they certainly did not disappoint. They taste just like little berries.It has amazing flavor
Avery  C.
Avery C.
Kingston, RI

This gum literally tastes like raspberry sorbet! It is so good and I love it! The only downside is that it can loose it's flavor quickly, but the taste is totally worth it!
These are the only gum that I chew, and there's a reason for that - these are simply the best of the gum out there. Good flavor. They satisfy my sweet tooth cravings so I don't need to reach for the cookie jar.
Thera H.
Thera H.

This is my all time favorite gum! Raspberry Sorbet is my favorite flavor and I love the texture of this gum as well. It holds it's flavor well too. I keep it on my desk for all day access.
melisaa r.
melisaa r.
catlettsburg, KY

I was always scared to try this kind of Ice Breakers and my daughter got it while at store and I tried it and it was really great tasting.I like cause it dont have the over powerful mint taste like the others do.If you have not tried this I would say for it,
Laila S.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL

Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
Jay A.

At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, Ut

How long does the flavor last?

Join Now