Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces.
Photos (3)
Becky H.

I don't chew gum often, but these are awesome. They are soft, and they actually do feel cold. They also taste very good, and are not too sweet. I will admit they make my gums feel weird after a while, like there is just too much gum in one cube. I think it would be awesome if they made smaller versions, like 'mini cubes' or something.
marcelynn a.
marcelynn a.
San Diego, CA

I recently purchased these because they sounded interesting for a gum flavor and they certainly did not disappoint. They taste just like little berries. The taste lasts an average amount of time for any gum but luckily there is a lot more in the canister to satisy.
Javene S.
Javene S.

I like Ice Breakers overall and so this flavor is one that I'll buy from time to time... really taste the raspberry coming through and though it doesn't last as long as I'd want it to, it's still a relatively worthwhile buy!
Alyona M.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT

My favorite gum hands down! It has amazing flavor and I'm always afraid to leave it out because I know it'll be gone
Jay A.

When I saw this product while waiting in line at the store I bought them just because i liked the container. When I opened them I wanted to get rid of the taste of tuna from my mouth but I didn't want the mint flavor because I was drinking soda and don't like that combination. So I grabbed one cube and loved the taste immediately. It was like a hit of flavor that did what I wanted which was to get rid of a food flavor without the mint being too overpowering. I chewed that cube for a while. The taste in my experience was long lasting. Each piece is kind of small but enough. This product didn't last long because I would just chew them whenever i wanted a taste of raspberry.
Kaily B.
Kaily B.

I am not normally a raspberry person but I saw that these were new and just had to try them. Like the other fruity ones in the line it is sweet and cooling and I love that. Bubbles? Check. Good flavor? Check. Longevity? It's not the longest lasting gum, but it's good overall :)
Megan M.
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN

I generally don't eat gum because of jaw pain but this gum is so soft and easy to chew! I love the convenient container it comes in and the taste is really good. I can chew on this whenever I'm craving something sweet and not feel bad about it :)
Tinley Park, IL

This gum has amazing flavor! It lasted an hour with flavor! i absouletly love it and for being sugar free its amazing and i recommend giving to kids that love gum! you also get a good amount for what you pay for! i also love that its a car cup
Tia C.
Tia C.
Springfield, OR

I absolutely love this gum! It has tons of flavor and it's easy to chew! I have a small container for my purse and keep the large container in the back of my cupboard so it doesn't disappear!
Haskell, OK

I really liked this gum, I don't use a lot of gum for me more for my kids but I bought this and kept it for myself. Just a single piece is all you need to freshen your breath.
Tinley Park, IL

Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.

At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, UT

How long does the flavor last?

Join Now