BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces. see more...

• How long does the flavor last?1 Answers
  • Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?2 Answers
  • At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time? 1 Answers
Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum - 40 CT
  • "When I opened them I wanted to get rid of the taste of tuna from my mouth but I didn't want the mint flavor because I was drinking soda and don't like that combination." in 1 review
  • "I don't chew gum often, but these are awesome." in 1 review
  • "My favorite gum hands down!" in 1 review
These are the only gum that I chew, and there's a reason for that - these are simply the best of the gum out there. Good flavor. They satisfy my sweet tooth cravings so I don't need to reach for the cookie jar.
Thera H.
Thera H.
This is my all time favorite gum! Raspberry Sorbet is my favorite flavor and I love the texture of this gum as well. It holds it's flavor well too. I keep it on my desk for all day access.
melisaa r.
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
I was always scared to try this kind of Ice Breakers and my daughter got it while at store and I tried it and it was really great tasting.I like cause it dont have the over powerful mint taste like the others do.If you have not tried this I would say for it,
Jay A.
When I saw this product while waiting in line at the store I bought them just because i liked the container. When I opened them I wanted to get rid of the taste of tuna from my mouth but I didn't want the mint flavor because I was drinking soda and don't like that combination. So I grabbed one cube and loved the taste immediately. It was like a hit of flavor that did what I wanted which was to get rid of a food flavor without the mint being too overpowering. I chewed that cube for a while. The taste in my experience was long lasting. Each piece is kind of small but enough. This product didn't last long because I would just chew them whenever i wanted a taste of raspberry.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
I generally don't eat gum because of jaw pain but this gum is so soft and easy to chew! I love the convenient container it comes in and the taste is really good. I can chew on this whenever I'm craving something sweet and not feel bad about it :)
Kaily B.
Kaily B.
I am not normally a raspberry person but I saw that these were new and just had to try them. Like the other fruity ones in the line it is sweet and cooling and I love that. Bubbles? Check. Good flavor? Check. Longevity? It's not the longest lasting gum, but it's good overall :)
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Huntington, IN
I'm in love with these! They taste good and do have this weird cooling effect. The only thing i don't like is that each cube is kind of small, so you're not getting much gum.
marcelynn a.
marcelynn a.
San Diego, CA
I recently purchased these because they sounded interesting for a gum flavor and they certainly did not disappoint. They taste just like little berries. The taste lasts an average amount of time for any gum but luckily there is a lot more in the canister to satisy.
Tia C.
Tia C.
Springfield, OR
I absolutely love this gum! It has tons of flavor and it's easy to chew! I have a small container for my purse and keep the large container in the back of my cupboard so it doesn't disappear!
Dana K.
Dana K.
Carroll, IA
These are one of my favorites! They are soft and stay soft. Great flavor. No issues with it.
Laila S.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
How long does the flavor last?
Jay A.
At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?