BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces. see more...

• How long does the flavor last?1 Answers
  • Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?2 Answers
  • At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time? 1 Answers
Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum - 40 CT
  • "When I opened them I wanted to get rid of the taste of tuna from my mouth but I didn't want the mint flavor because I was drinking soda and don't like that combination." in 1 review
  • "I don't chew gum often, but these are awesome." in 1 review
  • "My favorite gum hands down!" in 1 review
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Rogue River , Or
These ice cubes are my favorite gum! Love the perfect size! And they taste great!!
Telma M.
Telma M.
Wooooow estos son mis favoritos los amo..es lo mejor son dulces y son de frambuesa..se los recomiendo.
Ali G.
Ali G.
Conway, SC
I love this gum. Refreshes your mouth and great tasting for the kids. Makes great bubbles too!
julie N.
julie N.
Winter Haven, FL
Just bought some and loving it! make some more flavors please. ^_^
Thera H.
Thera H.
This is my all time favorite gum! Raspberry Sorbet is my favorite flavor and I love the texture of this gum as well. It holds it's flavor well too. I keep it on my desk for all day access.
Cristhy G.
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I think these aren't too sweet but the flavor is just soooo fake that it makes me want to gag. The flavoring also disappears so quickly.
KimMy O.
KimMy O.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I actually just discovered these this week in my local drug store. I bought the mint flavored one and the Lemon. I love the flavor that the Lemon has, but I'm sad that it doesn't last. The flavor is gone within one minute, then you're left chewing gum that tastes like you've been chewing it for quite some time. It does freshen your breath though, just wish the yummy lemon flavor lasted longer. (Chewing one now).
magaly g.
magaly g.
They sounded interesting for a gum flavor and they certainly did not disappoint. They taste just like little berries.It has amazing flavor
Avery  C.
Avery C.
Kingston, RI
This gum literally tastes like raspberry sorbet! It is so good and I love it! The only downside is that it can loose it's flavor quickly, but the taste is totally worth it!
These are the only gum that I chew, and there's a reason for that - these are simply the best of the gum out there. Good flavor. They satisfy my sweet tooth cravings so I don't need to reach for the cookie jar.
Laila S.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
How long does the flavor last?
Jay A.
Jay A.
At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?