Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces.
Photos (5)
Julieta T.
Julieta T.
Lindenhurst, NY
Long lasting taste and the packaging is great for keeping in the car! Especially when you drive around all day!!
Telma M.
Telma M.
Wooooow estos son mis favoritos los amo..es lo mejor son dulces y son de frambuesa..se los recomiendo.
Ali G.
Ali G.
Conway, SC
I love this gum. Refreshes your mouth and great tasting for the kids. Makes great bubbles too!
julie N.
julie N.
Winter Haven, FL
Just bought some and loving it! make some more flavors please. ^_^
Alyona M.
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
My favorite gum hands down! It has amazing flavor and I'm always afraid to leave it out because I know it'll be gone
Becky H.
Becky H.
Haskell, OK
I really liked this gum, I don't use a lot of gum for me more for my kids but I bought this and kept it for myself. Just a single piece is all you need to freshen your breath.
Tinley Park, IL
This gum has amazing flavor! It lasted an hour with flavor! i absouletly love it and for being sugar free its amazing and i recommend giving to kids that love gum! you also get a good amount for what you pay for! i also love that its a car cup
Javene S.
Javene S.
Doral, Florida
I like Ice Breakers overall and so this flavor is one that I'll buy from time to time... really taste the raspberry coming through and though it doesn't last as long as I'd want it to, it's still a relatively worthwhile buy!
Roselyn C.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
I have one in my car at all times, love the flavor and it keeps the sweet cravings at bay...no cupcake for me I'll have an ice breakers gum plz....lol
latonya c.
latonya c.
Kansas city, MO
Deliciously snd convenient gum to csrry in your purse or keave in the car or office. I've purchased these exact kind and had to share with everyone.
Tinley Park, IL
Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
Jay A.
At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, Ut
How long does the flavor last?