Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces.
Photos (4)
julie N.
julie N.
Winter Haven, FL

Just bought some and loving it! make some more flavors please. ^_^
Tia C.
Tia C.
Springfield, OR

I absolutely love this gum! It has tons of flavor and it's easy to chew! I have a small container for my purse and keep the large container in the back of my cupboard so it doesn't disappear!
melisaa r.
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg, KY

I was always scared to try this kind of Ice Breakers and my daughter got it while at store and I tried it and it was really great tasting.I like cause it dont have the over powerful mint taste like the others do.If you have not tried this I would say for it,
Thera H.
Thera H.

This is my all time favorite gum! Raspberry Sorbet is my favorite flavor and I love the texture of this gum as well. It holds it's flavor well too. I keep it on my desk for all day access.
These are the only gum that I chew, and there's a reason for that - these are simply the best of the gum out there. Good flavor. They satisfy my sweet tooth cravings so I don't need to reach for the cookie jar.
Avery  C.
Avery C.
Kingston, RI

This gum literally tastes like raspberry sorbet! It is so good and I love it! The only downside is that it can loose it's flavor quickly, but the taste is totally worth it!
magaly g.
magaly g.

They sounded interesting for a gum flavor and they certainly did not disappoint. They taste just like little berries.It has amazing flavor
KimMy O.
KimMy O.

I actually just discovered these this week in my local drug store. I bought the mint flavored one and the Lemon. I love the flavor that the Lemon has, but I'm sad that it doesn't last. The flavor is gone within one minute, then you're left chewing gum that tastes like you've been chewing it for quite some time. It does freshen your breath though, just wish the yummy lemon flavor lasted longer. (Chewing one now).
Cristhy G.
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL

I think these aren't too sweet but the flavor is just soooo fake that it makes me want to gag. The flavoring also disappears so quickly.
brittany  t.
brittany t.
Pittston, PA

My absolute favorite brand and flavor of gum. I thought the value and flavor and length of flavor was worth the price.
Laila S.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL

Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
Jay A.

At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, Ut

How long does the flavor last?