BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces. see more...

• How long does the flavor last?1 Answers
  • Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?2 Answers
  • At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time? 1 Answers
Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum - 40 CT
  • "When I opened them I wanted to get rid of the taste of tuna from my mouth but I didn't want the mint flavor because I was drinking soda and don't like that combination." in 1 review
  • "I don't chew gum often, but these are awesome." in 1 review
  • "My favorite gum hands down!" in 1 review
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Pasadena, TX
I loved the quick burst of mint as soon as you bite into the soft cubes. My only complaint is that the gum lost it's flavor pretty quickly (within 15 minutes), but I haven't found many gums that hold up much better.
Sara D.
Sara D.
I absolutely love this brand of gum. it alwayd keeps its taste a lot longer than other gums and tastes awesome as well! it is well worth the price.
Katie B.
Katie B.
La Jolla, CA
I love this gum. the raspberry flavor is a bit more sweet than tangy. its also cooling in the mouth. the flavor lasts well for me, it sticks in my mouth.
h o.
h o.
Sandwich, MA
These taste good while they last. if you have options if would not recommend buying these. they quickly turn very hard and chewy and loose flavor fast.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
I liked this gum and it doesn't hurt my teeth. The flavor is great and it doesn't break apart in your mouth like some gum.
Purplelions L.
Purplelions L.
I love icebreakers and rasperry i love the fact that its sugar free and its easy to find anywhere
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Anoka, MN
These are good a mixture of sweet and sour. They are really affordable and come in a cute plastic container giving it a unique look.
Coral G.
Coral G.
This is my go to gum in the car and at school it has a sweet smell and non-boring shape.
Jess Y.
Jess Y.
Toledo , OH
This gum has great flavor, the raspberry is my favorite. Although I don't feel the flavor lasts as long as some other gum.
Julieta T.
Julieta T.
Lindenhurst, NY
Long lasting taste and the packaging is great for keeping in the car! Especially when you drive around all day!!
Laila S.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
Jay A.
At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
How long does the flavor last?