Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces.
Photos (5)
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Rogue River , Or
These ice cubes are my favorite gum! Love the perfect size! And they taste great!!
Sheldonia P.
Sheldonia P.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love the cube gum long lasting flavor o
Like the beads inside help keep the flavor
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Fort Collins
June 19, 2017, 3:36 p.m.
Review for: Instantly Cold Gum With Xylitol Raspberry Sorbet Pack 40 cubes
By far my favorite fruity gym. I love it, my son loves it, my husband loves it. The taste doesn't last too long, but while it's there, it is amazing! Love all of their flavors and it is always hard too choose but this one is my favorite
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Baltimore, MD
June 6, 2017, 12:32 p.m.
Review for: Instantly Cold Gum With Xylitol Raspberry Sorbet Pack 40 cubes
I purchased these on a whim. Poor decisions were made. I love love the spearmint flavor but this raspberry is terrible. The after taste is enough to never chew again.
Carleen S.
Carleen S.
Hood River, OR
Favorite family friendly gum that actually lasts more than 5 minutes! The kids love this flavor because it smells great and makes them feel like a grown up. I love it because the flavor is a fun pick me up in the afternoon. Great gum that lasts!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I buy this gum every now and then at the store when I want a gum that tastes great. However, the only downside is that the flavor doesn't last very long and the pieces are kind of small. Other than that, great!
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Pasadena, TX
I loved the quick burst of mint as soon as you bite into the soft cubes. My only complaint is that the gum lost it's flavor pretty quickly (within 15 minutes), but I haven't found many gums that hold up much better.
Sara D.
Sara D.
I absolutely love this brand of gum. it alwayd keeps its taste a lot longer than other gums and tastes awesome as well! it is well worth the price.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Anoka, MN
These are good a mixture of sweet and sour. They are really affordable and come in a cute plastic container giving it a unique look.
Julieta T.
Julieta T.
Lindenhurst, NY
Long lasting taste and the packaging is great for keeping in the car! Especially when you drive around all day!!
Laila S.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
Jay A.
At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, Ut
How long does the flavor last?