BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces. see more...

• How long does the flavor last?1 Answers
  • Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?2 Answers
  • At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time? 1 Answers
Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum - 40 CT
  • "When I opened them I wanted to get rid of the taste of tuna from my mouth but I didn't want the mint flavor because I was drinking soda and don't like that combination." in 1 review
  • "I don't chew gum often, but these are awesome." in 1 review
  • "My favorite gum hands down!" in 1 review
Chloe A.
This gum is very refreshing and yummy. When you put it in your mouth the taste doesn't go away for a while. It's very very yummy. Try it and you want regret it.
Katie B.
La Jolla, CA
I love this gum. the raspberry flavor is a bit more sweet than tangy. its also cooling in the mouth. the flavor lasts well for me, it sticks in my mouth.
h o.
Sandwich, MA
These taste good while they last. if you have options if would not recommend buying these. they quickly turn very hard and chewy and loose flavor fast.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
I have one in my car at all times, love the flavor and it keeps the sweet cravings at bay...no cupcake for me I'll have an ice breakers gum plz....lol
Jessica T.
San Tan Vly, AZ
These taste a lot better than I expected them to. Pleasantly surprised. I use them at work when I want to change it up a bit from mint and cinnamon.
latonya c.
Kansas City , MO
Deliciously snd convenient gum to csrry in your purse or keave in the car or office. I've purchased these exact kind and had to share with everyone.
Katie H.
This is my favorite flavor of gum to keep in my desk at work. Refreshing, different and fun. Minus one star because it's not incredibly long lasting.
Sara D.
I absolutely love this brand of gum. it alwayd keeps its taste a lot longer than other gums and tastes awesome as well! it is well worth the price.
magaly g.
They sounded interesting for a gum flavor and they certainly did not disappoint. They taste just like little berries.It has amazing flavor
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I think these aren't too sweet but the flavor is just soooo fake that it makes me want to gag. The flavoring also disappears so quickly.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
How long does the flavor last?