BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces. see more...

• How long does the flavor last?1 Answers
  • Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?2 Answers
  • At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "When I opened them I wanted to get rid of the taste of tuna from my mouth but I didn't want the mint flavor because I was drinking soda and don't like that combination." in 1 review
  • "I don't chew gum often, but these are awesome." in 1 review
  • "My favorite gum hands down!" in 1 review
Tia C.
Springfield, OR
I absolutely love this gum! It has tons of flavor and it's easy to chew! I have a small container for my purse and keep the large container in the back of my cupboard so it doesn't disappear!
Becky H.
Haskell, OK
I really liked this gum, I don't use a lot of gum for me more for my kids but I bought this and kept it for myself. Just a single piece is all you need to freshen your breath.
Sara D.
I absolutely love this brand of gum. it alwayd keeps its taste a lot longer than other gums and tastes awesome as well! it is well worth the price.
Victoria A.
Huntington , IN
I'm in love with these! They taste good and do have this weird cooling effect. The only thing i don't like is that each cube is kind of small, so you're not getting much gum.
Roselyn C.
San Gabriel, CA
I have one in my car at all times, love the flavor and it keeps the sweet cravings at bay...no cupcake for me I'll have an ice breakers gum plz....lol
latonya c.
Kansas city, MO
Deliciously snd convenient gum to csrry in your purse or keave in the car or office. I've purchased these exact kind and had to share with everyone.
Katie B.
La Jolla, CA
I love this gum. the raspberry flavor is a bit more sweet than tangy. its also cooling in the mouth. the flavor lasts well for me, it sticks in my mouth.
Zoey O.
I love the taste of raspberry so this gum was kind of wonderful for me. The cubes were very refreashing and tasty so I enjoyed them!
h o.
Sandwich, MA
These taste good while they last. if you have options if would not recommend buying these. they quickly turn very hard and chewy and loose flavor fast.
Melissa R.
South Holland, IL
My new favorite gum. Great flavor. Plus you get a lot for the price and the jar is way better than the wrappers that gum stuck to.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
How long does the flavor last?