Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces.
Photos (4)
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL

I used these when I had braces bc ur not post to eat gum but if u have sugar free it keeps it out of the braces n not getting stuck
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
South Holland, IL

My new favorite gum. Great flavor. Plus you get a lot for the price and the jar is way better than the wrappers that gum stuck to.
Julia F.
Julia F.
Philadelphia, PA

Not my favorite flavor of Ice Breakers. I don't think they taste very much like raspberries at all. Kind of medicine tasting.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

I liked this gum and it doesn't hurt my teeth. The flavor is great and it doesn't break apart in your mouth like some gum.
Jess Y.
Jess Y.
Pemberville, OH

This gum has great flavor, the raspberry is my favorite. Although I don't feel the flavor lasts as long as some other gum.
Nora B.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA

My favorite gum. I keep it on my desk for a quick pick me up during the work day. It doesn't last long but it's good!
Christina K.
Christina K.

Good gum! Besides the minty ones (my favorite ones), this one is my new favorite flavored gum. Very fruity and yummy.
Julieta T.
Julieta T.

Long lasting taste and the packaging is great for keeping in the car! Especially when you drive around all day!!
Isvi M.
Isvi M.
Panama

Since the probe for the first time became my favorite chewing gum, well it is not cheap but I like it a lot
Maria J.
Maria J.
Dilling, Østfold

This is delicious. I don't usually like gum that doesn't have a mint taste, but this one is actually great!
Laila S.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL

Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, Ut

How long does the flavor last?
Jay A.
Jay A.

At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?

Join Now