BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces. see more...

• How long does the flavor last?1 Answers
  • Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?2 Answers
  • At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "When I opened them I wanted to get rid of the taste of tuna from my mouth but I didn't want the mint flavor because I was drinking soda and don't like that combination." in 1 review
  • "I don't chew gum often, but these are awesome." in 1 review
  • "My favorite gum hands down!" in 1 review
Carleen S.
Hood River, OR
Favorite family friendly gum that actually lasts more than 5 minutes! The kids love this flavor because it smells great and makes them feel like a grown up. I love it because the flavor is a fun pick me up in the afternoon. Great gum that lasts!
marcelynn a.
San Diego, CA
I recently purchased these because they sounded interesting for a gum flavor and they certainly did not disappoint. They taste just like little berries. The taste lasts an average amount of time for any gum but luckily there is a lot more in the canister to satisy.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I like Ice Breakers overall and so this flavor is one that I'll buy from time to time... really taste the raspberry coming through and though it doesn't last as long as I'd want it to, it's still a relatively worthwhile buy!
Nina G.
San antonio, Tx
I get these all the time!! Not only does it leave my breath smelling and feeling fresh. It taste pretty good. I try my hardest not to chew the whole thing. They have other good flavors also so if this one is out i don't have to worry. I love the way it taste
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I buy this gum every now and then at the store when I want a gum that tastes great. However, the only downside is that the flavor doesn't last very long and the pieces are kind of small. Other than that, great!
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
I love this gum. the flavor is great and it's pretty long lasting. the container is nice, since I find regular packs of gum tend to get thrown around my purse and sometimes gunk will get stuck to the gum.
Kaily B.
I am not normally a raspberry person but I saw that these were new and just had to try them. Like the other fruity ones in the line it is sweet and cooling and I love that. Bubbles? Check. Good flavor? Check. Longevity? It's not the longest lasting gum, but it's good overall :)
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
This gum has amazing flavor! It lasted an hour with flavor! i absouletly love it and for being sugar free its amazing and i recommend giving to kids that love gum! you also get a good amount for what you pay for! i also love that its a car cup
Megan M.
Bloomington, IN
I generally don't eat gum because of jaw pain but this gum is so soft and easy to chew! I love the convenient container it comes in and the taste is really good. I can chew on this whenever I'm craving something sweet and not feel bad about it :)
Kelli H.
Pasadena, TX
I loved the quick burst of mint as soon as you bite into the soft cubes. My only complaint is that the gum lost it's flavor pretty quickly (within 15 minutes), but I haven't found many gums that hold up much better.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
How long does the flavor last?