Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces.
Photos (4)
Pascale B.
Pascale B.
Québec, Québec

the flavor is great and the size is a perfect fit for the cup holder in your car. And since it's not a mint flavor, you can drink soda without hurting your teeth
Emily O.
Emily O.

The cubes are my favorite form of ice-breakers. They're chewy and also freshens my breath. The flavors are delicious and it doesn't even taste sugar-free.
Katie B.
Katie B.
La Jolla, CA

I love this gum. the raspberry flavor is a bit more sweet than tangy. its also cooling in the mouth. the flavor lasts well for me, it sticks in my mouth.
h o.
h o.
Sandwich, MA

These taste good while they last. if you have options if would not recommend buying these. they quickly turn very hard and chewy and loose flavor fast.
Katie H.
Katie H.

This is my favorite flavor of gum to keep in my desk at work. Refreshing, different and fun. Minus one star because it's not incredibly long lasting.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
San Tan Vly, AZ

These taste a lot better than I expected them to. Pleasantly surprised. I use them at work when I want to change it up a bit from mint and cinnamon.
Sara D.
Sara D.

I absolutely love this brand of gum. it alwayd keeps its taste a lot longer than other gums and tastes awesome as well! it is well worth the price.
magaly g.
magaly g.

They sounded interesting for a gum flavor and they certainly did not disappoint. They taste just like little berries.It has amazing flavor
Zoey O.
Zoey O.

I love the taste of raspberry so this gum was kind of wonderful for me. The cubes were very refreashing and tasty so I enjoyed them!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Anoka, MN

These are good a mixture of sweet and sour. They are really affordable and come in a cute plastic container giving it a unique look.
Laila S.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL

Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, Ut

How long does the flavor last?
Jay A.
Jay A.

At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?

Join Now