BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces. see more...

• How long does the flavor last?1 Answers
  • Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?2 Answers
  • At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time? 1 Answers
Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum - 40 CT
  • "When I opened them I wanted to get rid of the taste of tuna from my mouth but I didn't want the mint flavor because I was drinking soda and don't like that combination." in 1 review
  • "I don't chew gum often, but these are awesome." in 1 review
  • "My favorite gum hands down!" in 1 review
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Fort Collins, CO
By far my favorite fruity gym. I love it, my son loves it, my husband loves it. The taste doesn't last too long, but while it's there, it is amazing! Love all of their flavors and it is always hard too choose but this one is my favorite
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Baltimore, MD
I purchased these on a whim. Poor decisions were made. I love love the spearmint flavor but this raspberry is terrible. The after taste is enough to never chew again.
Chloe A.
Chloe A.
This gum is very refreshing and yummy. When you put it in your mouth the taste doesn't go away for a while. It's very very yummy. Try it and you want regret it.
Carleen S.
Carleen S.
Hood River, OR
Favorite family friendly gum that actually lasts more than 5 minutes! The kids love this flavor because it smells great and makes them feel like a grown up. I love it because the flavor is a fun pick me up in the afternoon. Great gum that lasts!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I buy this gum every now and then at the store when I want a gum that tastes great. However, the only downside is that the flavor doesn't last very long and the pieces are kind of small. Other than that, great!
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Pasadena, TX
I loved the quick burst of mint as soon as you bite into the soft cubes. My only complaint is that the gum lost it's flavor pretty quickly (within 15 minutes), but I haven't found many gums that hold up much better.
Sara D.
Sara D.
I absolutely love this brand of gum. it alwayd keeps its taste a lot longer than other gums and tastes awesome as well! it is well worth the price.
Zoey O.
Zoey O.
I love the taste of raspberry so this gum was kind of wonderful for me. The cubes were very refreashing and tasty so I enjoyed them!
Katie B.
Katie B.
La Jolla, CA
I love this gum. the raspberry flavor is a bit more sweet than tangy. its also cooling in the mouth. the flavor lasts well for me, it sticks in my mouth.
h o.
h o.
Sandwich, MA
These taste good while they last. if you have options if would not recommend buying these. they quickly turn very hard and chewy and loose flavor fast.
Laila S.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
How long does the flavor last?
Jay A.
Jay A.
At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?