Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces.
Photos (4)
Julia F.
Julia F.
Philadelphia, PA

Not my favorite flavor of Ice Breakers. I don't think they taste very much like raspberries at all. Kind of medicine tasting.
Jess Y.
Jess Y.
Pemberville, OH

This gum has great flavor, the raspberry is my favorite. Although I don't feel the flavor lasts as long as some other gum.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

I liked this gum and it doesn't hurt my teeth. The flavor is great and it doesn't break apart in your mouth like some gum.
Nora B.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA

My favorite gum. I keep it on my desk for a quick pick me up during the work day. It doesn't last long but it's good!
Christina K.
Christina K.

Good gum! Besides the minty ones (my favorite ones), this one is my new favorite flavored gum. Very fruity and yummy.
Julieta T.
Julieta T.

Long lasting taste and the packaging is great for keeping in the car! Especially when you drive around all day!!
Mohit Y.
Mohit Y.
Cary, NC

If you are health concious about eating too much sugar when you eat candy then this is the candy for you.
Giselle G.
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX

Love!! These I live rasberey so much and these are perfect gums for the morning to have ur mouth fresh
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Las vegas, Nv

They have a good taste but i wouldn't say worth the almost $4 because the flavor doesn't last long.
Maddy C.
Maddy C.
Greenwood, IN

These mints keep my breath smelling fresh and hydrated when i don't have a chance to brush my teeth
Laila S.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL

Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
Jay A.

At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, Ut

How long does the flavor last?

Join Now