Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces.
Photos (4)
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
San Tan Vly, AZ

These taste a lot better than I expected them to. Pleasantly surprised. I use them at work when I want to change it up a bit from mint and cinnamon.
Sara D.
Sara D.

I absolutely love this brand of gum. it alwayd keeps its taste a lot longer than other gums and tastes awesome as well! it is well worth the price.
Zoey O.
Zoey O.

I love the taste of raspberry so this gum was kind of wonderful for me. The cubes were very refreashing and tasty so I enjoyed them!
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL

I used these when I had braces bc ur not post to eat gum but if u have sugar free it keeps it out of the braces n not getting stuck
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
South Holland , IL

My new favorite gum. Great flavor. Plus you get a lot for the price and the jar is way better than the wrappers that gum stuck to.
Julia F.
Julia F.
Philadelphia, PA

Not my favorite flavor of Ice Breakers. I don't think they taste very much like raspberries at all. Kind of medicine tasting.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

I liked this gum and it doesn't hurt my teeth. The flavor is great and it doesn't break apart in your mouth like some gum.
Jess Y.
Jess Y.
Pemberville, OH

This gum has great flavor, the raspberry is my favorite. Although I don't feel the flavor lasts as long as some other gum.
Nora B.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA

My favorite gum. I keep it on my desk for a quick pick me up during the work day. It doesn't last long but it's good!
Christina K.
Christina K.

Good gum! Besides the minty ones (my favorite ones), this one is my new favorite flavored gum. Very fruity and yummy.
Laila S.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL

Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
Jay A.

At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, Ut

How long does the flavor last?

Join Now