Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces.
Photos (4)
Jess Y.
Jess Y.
Pemberville, OH

This gum has great flavor, the raspberry is my favorite. Although I don't feel the flavor lasts as long as some other gum.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.

I liked this gum and it doesn't hurt my teeth. The flavor is great and it doesn't break apart in your mouth like some gum.
Christina K.
Christina K.

Good gum! Besides the minty ones (my favorite ones), this one is my new favorite flavored gum. Very fruity and yummy.
Nora B.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA

My favorite gum. I keep it on my desk for a quick pick me up during the work day. It doesn't last long but it's good!
Mohit Y.
Mohit Y.
Cary, NC

If you are health concious about eating too much sugar when you eat candy then this is the candy for you.
Giselle G.
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX

Love!! These I live rasberey so much and these are perfect gums for the morning to have ur mouth fresh
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Las vegas, Nv

They have a good taste but i wouldn't say worth the almost $4 because the flavor doesn't last long.
Maddy C.
Maddy C.
Greenwood, IN

These mints keep my breath smelling fresh and hydrated when i don't have a chance to brush my teeth
Purplelions L.
Purplelions L.

I love icebreakers and rasperry i love the fact that its sugar free and its easy to find anywhere
Emma W.
Emma W.
Ilion, NY

These are great for oplane rides because they don't lose their flavor before you take off.
Laila S.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL

Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
Jay A.

At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, Ut

How long does the flavor last?

Join Now