BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces. see more...

• How long does the flavor last?1 Answers
  • Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?2 Answers
  • At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I don't chew gum often, but these are awesome." in 1 review
  • "When I opened them I wanted to get rid of the taste of tuna from my mouth but I didn't want the mint flavor because I was drinking soda and don't like that combination." in 1 review
  • "My favorite gum hands down!" in 1 review
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
This gum has amazing flavor! It lasted an hour with flavor! i absouletly love it and for being sugar free its amazing and i recommend giving to kids that love gum! you also get a good amount for what you pay for! i also love that its a car cup
Sharon L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Ice breakers ice cubes raspberry sorbet sugar-free gum – 40 count is a good product. It is easy for on the go or travel but the flavor does not last that long. I would recommend this product to others.
Tia C.
Springfield, OR
I absolutely love this gum! It has tons of flavor and it's easy to chew! I have a small container for my purse and keep the large container in the back of my cupboard so it doesn't disappear!
Kelli H.
Pasadena, TX
I loved the quick burst of mint as soon as you bite into the soft cubes. My only complaint is that the gum lost it's flavor pretty quickly (within 15 minutes), but I haven't found many gums that hold up much better.
Thera H.
This is my all time favorite gum! Raspberry Sorbet is my favorite flavor and I love the texture of this gum as well. It holds it's flavor well too. I keep it on my desk for all day access.
These are the only gum that I chew, and there's a reason for that - these are simply the best of the gum out there. Good flavor. They satisfy my sweet tooth cravings so I don't need to reach for the cookie jar.
Becky H.
Haskell, OK
I really liked this gum, I don't use a lot of gum for me more for my kids but I bought this and kept it for myself. Just a single piece is all you need to freshen your breath.
Carleen S.
Hood River, OR
Favorite family friendly gum that actually lasts more than 5 minutes! The kids love this flavor because it smells great and makes them feel like a grown up. I love it because the flavor is a fun pick me up in the afternoon. Great gum that lasts!
Victoria A.
Huntington , IN
I'm in love with these! They taste good and do have this weird cooling effect. The only thing i don't like is that each cube is kind of small, so you're not getting much gum.
Avery  C.
Kingston, RI
This gum literally tastes like raspberry sorbet! It is so good and I love it! The only downside is that it can loose it's flavor quickly, but the taste is totally worth it!
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
How long does the flavor last?