Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces.
Photos (3)
Katie B.
Katie B.
La Jolla, CA

I love this gum. the raspberry flavor is a bit more sweet than tangy. its also cooling in the mouth. the flavor lasts well for me, it sticks in my mouth.
h o.
h o.
Sandwich, MA

These taste good while they last. if you have options if would not recommend buying these. they quickly turn very hard and chewy and loose flavor fast.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
San Tan Vly, AZ

These taste a lot better than I expected them to. Pleasantly surprised. I use them at work when I want to change it up a bit from mint and cinnamon.
Sara D.
Sara D.

I absolutely love this brand of gum. it alwayd keeps its taste a lot longer than other gums and tastes awesome as well! it is well worth the price.
magaly g.
magaly g.

They sounded interesting for a gum flavor and they certainly did not disappoint. They taste just like little berries.It has amazing flavor
Cristhy G.
Cristhy G.
Deerfield Bch, FL

I think these aren't too sweet but the flavor is just soooo fake that it makes me want to gag. The flavoring also disappears so quickly.
Zoey O.
Zoey O.

I love the taste of raspberry so this gum was kind of wonderful for me. The cubes were very refreashing and tasty so I enjoyed them!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Anoka, MN

These are good a mixture of sweet and sour. They are really affordable and come in a cute plastic container giving it a unique look.
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL

I used these when I had braces bc ur not post to eat gum but if u have sugar free it keeps it out of the braces n not getting stuck
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Glen Carbon, IL

My new favorite gum. Great flavor. Plus you get a lot for the price and the jar is way better than the wrappers that gum stuck to.
Laila S.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL

Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
Jay A.

At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, UT

How long does the flavor last?

Join Now