Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces.
Photos (3)
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Pasadena, TX

I loved the quick burst of mint as soon as you bite into the soft cubes. My only complaint is that the gum lost it's flavor pretty quickly (within 15 minutes), but I haven't found many gums that hold up much better.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Hamburg, PA

I buy this gum every now and then at the store when I want a gum that tastes great. However, the only downside is that the flavor doesn't last very long and the pieces are kind of small. Other than that, great!
These are the only gum that I chew, and there's a reason for that - these are simply the best of the gum out there. Good flavor. They satisfy my sweet tooth cravings so I don't need to reach for the cookie jar.
Estefany Q.
Estefany Q.
Elizabeth, NJ

Estas gomas de mascar son muy ricas, lo malo es que se les va rápido el sabor. Pero en general son muy buenas, no contienen micha azúcar, el precio es accesible y las recomiendo. En lo personal me gustan mucho
Kate P.
Kate P.
Dallas, TX

I love this gum. the flavor is great and it's pretty long lasting. the container is nice, since I find regular packs of gum tend to get thrown around my purse and sometimes gunk will get stuck to the gum.
Sharon L.
Sharon L.

Ice breakers ice cubes raspberry sorbet sugar-free gum – 40 count is a good product. It is easy for on the go or travel but the flavor does not last that long. I would recommend this product to others.
Thera H.
Thera H.

This is my all time favorite gum! Raspberry Sorbet is my favorite flavor and I love the texture of this gum as well. It holds it's flavor well too. I keep it on my desk for all day access.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Belle Isle, FL

Learn from my mistake: if you keep these in your car, don't keep them where the sun shines. It WILL cause the pieces to clump together and get rock hard. Thus resulting in useless gum.
Avery  C.
Avery C.
Kingston, RI

This gum literally tastes like raspberry sorbet! It is so good and I love it! The only downside is that it can loose it's flavor quickly, but the taste is totally worth it!
Emily O.
Emily O.

The cubes are my favorite form of ice-breakers. They're chewy and also freshens my breath. The flavors are delicious and it doesn't even taste sugar-free.
Laila S.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL

Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
Jay A.

At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, UT

How long does the flavor last?

Join Now