Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces.
Photos (4)
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Hamburg, PA

I buy this gum every now and then at the store when I want a gum that tastes great. However, the only downside is that the flavor doesn't last very long and the pieces are kind of small. Other than that, great!
Estefany Q.
Estefany Q.
Elizabeth, NJ

Estas gomas de mascar son muy ricas, lo malo es que se les va rápido el sabor. Pero en general son muy buenas, no contienen micha azúcar, el precio es accesible y las recomiendo. En lo personal me gustan mucho
Kate P.
Kate P.
Dallas, TX

I love this gum. the flavor is great and it's pretty long lasting. the container is nice, since I find regular packs of gum tend to get thrown around my purse and sometimes gunk will get stuck to the gum.
Sharon L.
Sharon L.

Ice breakers ice cubes raspberry sorbet sugar-free gum – 40 count is a good product. It is easy for on the go or travel but the flavor does not last that long. I would recommend this product to others.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Belle Isle, FL

Learn from my mistake: if you keep these in your car, don't keep them where the sun shines. It WILL cause the pieces to clump together and get rock hard. Thus resulting in useless gum.
Pascale B.
Pascale B.
Québec, Québec

the flavor is great and the size is a perfect fit for the cup holder in your car. And since it's not a mint flavor, you can drink soda without hurting your teeth
Emily O.
Emily O.

The cubes are my favorite form of ice-breakers. They're chewy and also freshens my breath. The flavors are delicious and it doesn't even taste sugar-free.
Katie B.
Katie B.
La Jolla, CA

I love this gum. the raspberry flavor is a bit more sweet than tangy. its also cooling in the mouth. the flavor lasts well for me, it sticks in my mouth.
h o.
h o.
Sandwich, MA

These taste good while they last. if you have options if would not recommend buying these. they quickly turn very hard and chewy and loose flavor fast.
Katie H.
Katie H.

This is my favorite flavor of gum to keep in my desk at work. Refreshing, different and fun. Minus one star because it's not incredibly long lasting.
Laila S.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL

Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
Jay A.

At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, Ut

How long does the flavor last?

Join Now