BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces. see more...

• How long does the flavor last?1 Answers
  • Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?2 Answers
  • At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "When I opened them I wanted to get rid of the taste of tuna from my mouth but I didn't want the mint flavor because I was drinking soda and don't like that combination." in 1 review
  • "I don't chew gum often, but these are awesome." in 1 review
  • "My favorite gum hands down!" in 1 review
Sharon L.
Ice breakers ice cubes raspberry sorbet sugar-free gum – 40 count is a good product. It is easy for on the go or travel but the flavor does not last that long. I would recommend this product to others.
Chloe A.
This gum is very refreshing and yummy. When you put it in your mouth the taste doesn't go away for a while. It's very very yummy. Try it and you want regret it.
Katie H.
This is my favorite flavor of gum to keep in my desk at work. Refreshing, different and fun. Minus one star because it's not incredibly long lasting.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL
I used these when I had braces bc ur not post to eat gum but if u have sugar free it keeps it out of the braces n not getting stuck
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
My favorite gum. I keep it on my desk for a quick pick me up during the work day. It doesn't last long but it's good!
Christina K.
Good gum! Besides the minty ones (my favorite ones), this one is my new favorite flavored gum. Very fruity and yummy.
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
Love!! These I live rasberey so much and these are perfect gums for the morning to have ur mouth fresh
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert
My favorite gum hands down! It has amazing flavor and I'm always afraid to leave it out because I know it'll be gone
Jay A.
When I saw this product while waiting in line at the store I bought them just because i liked the container. When I opened them I wanted to get rid of the taste of tuna from my mouth but I didn't want the mint flavor because I was drinking soda and don't like that combination. So I grabbed one cube and loved the taste immediately. It was like a hit of flavor that did what I wanted which was to get rid of a food flavor without the mint being too overpowering. I chewed that cube for a while. The taste in my experience was long lasting. Each piece is kind of small but enough. This product didn't last long because I would just chew them whenever i wanted a taste of raspberry.
Becky H.
I don't chew gum often, but these are awesome. They are soft, and they actually do feel cold. They also taste very good, and are not too sweet. I will admit they make my gums feel weird after a while, like there is just too much gum in one cube. I think it would be awesome if they made smaller versions, like 'mini cubes' or something.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
How long does the flavor last?