Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces.
Photos (5)
Katie B.
Katie B.
La Jolla, CA
I love this gum. the raspberry flavor is a bit more sweet than tangy. its also cooling in the mouth. the flavor lasts well for me, it sticks in my mouth.
h o.
h o.
Sandwich, MA
These taste good while they last. if you have options if would not recommend buying these. they quickly turn very hard and chewy and loose flavor fast.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Jan. 10, 2017, 11:47 a.m.
Review for: Instantly Cold Gum With Xylitol Raspberry Sorbet Pack 40 cubes
This is my favorite flavor of gum to keep in my desk at work. Refreshing, different and fun. Minus one star because it's not incredibly long lasting.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
San Tan Vly, AZ
These taste a lot better than I expected them to. Pleasantly surprised. I use them at work when I want to change it up a bit from mint and cinnamon.
Zoey O.
Zoey O.
I love the taste of raspberry so this gum was kind of wonderful for me. The cubes were very refreashing and tasty so I enjoyed them!
Alexus B.
Alexus B.
Saint Cloud, FL
I used these when I had braces bc ur not post to eat gum but if u have sugar free it keeps it out of the braces n not getting stuck
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
South Holland , IL
My new favorite gum. Great flavor. Plus you get a lot for the price and the jar is way better than the wrappers that gum stuck to.
Julia F.
Julia F.
Philadelphia, PA
Not my favorite flavor of Ice Breakers. I don't think they taste very much like raspberries at all. Kind of medicine tasting.
Jess Y.
Jess Y.
Pemberville, OH
This gum has great flavor, the raspberry is my favorite. Although I don't feel the flavor lasts as long as some other gum.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
I liked this gum and it doesn't hurt my teeth. The flavor is great and it doesn't break apart in your mouth like some gum.
Laila S.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
Jay A.
At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, Ut
How long does the flavor last?