BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces. see more...

• How long does the flavor last?1 Answers
  • Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?2 Answers
  • At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I don't chew gum often, but these are awesome." in 1 review
  • "When I opened them I wanted to get rid of the taste of tuna from my mouth but I didn't want the mint flavor because I was drinking soda and don't like that combination." in 1 review
  • "My favorite gum hands down!" in 1 review
Javene S.
Doral, FL
I like Ice Breakers overall and so this flavor is one that I'll buy from time to time... really taste the raspberry coming through and though it doesn't last as long as I'd want it to, it's still a relatively worthwhile buy!
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was always scared to try this kind of Ice Breakers and my daughter got it while at store and I tried it and it was really great tasting.I like cause it dont have the over powerful mint taste like the others do.If you have not tried this I would say for it,
Nina G.
San antonio, Tx
I get these all the time!! Not only does it leave my breath smelling and feeling fresh. It taste pretty good. I try my hardest not to chew the whole thing. They have other good flavors also so if this one is out i don't have to worry. I love the way it taste
Jaycie O.
I love the texture of this gum, and this flavor is really yummy! It's like a dessert. The flavor doesn't last super long, and the gum will get sort of hard after chewing it for a while. But the pack does last quite a long time, so I think it is worth it.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I buy this gum every now and then at the store when I want a gum that tastes great. However, the only downside is that the flavor doesn't last very long and the pieces are kind of small. Other than that, great!
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
I love this gum. the flavor is great and it's pretty long lasting. the container is nice, since I find regular packs of gum tend to get thrown around my purse and sometimes gunk will get stuck to the gum.
Kaily B.
I am not normally a raspberry person but I saw that these were new and just had to try them. Like the other fruity ones in the line it is sweet and cooling and I love that. Bubbles? Check. Good flavor? Check. Longevity? It's not the longest lasting gum, but it's good overall :)
Leanne C.
Braselton, GA
Love this gum and love this flavor! I love anything especially candy flavor with raspberry and this is the best refreshing fruity gum brand. I really enjoy the packaging on this gum too I feel the gum is protected in my purse and doesn't fall out all over the place.
Amy D.
Belle Isle, FL
Learn from my mistake: if you keep these in your car, don't keep them where the sun shines. It WILL cause the pieces to clump together and get rock hard. Thus resulting in useless gum.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
This gum has amazing flavor! It lasted an hour with flavor! i absouletly love it and for being sugar free its amazing and i recommend giving to kids that love gum! you also get a good amount for what you pay for! i also love that its a car cup
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
How long does the flavor last?