BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces. see more...

• How long does the flavor last?1 Answers
  • Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?2 Answers
  • At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "When I opened them I wanted to get rid of the taste of tuna from my mouth but I didn't want the mint flavor because I was drinking soda and don't like that combination." in 1 review
  • "I don't chew gum often, but these are awesome." in 1 review
  • "My favorite gum hands down!" in 1 review
Julia F.
Julia F.
Philadelphia , PA
Not my favorite flavor of Ice Breakers. I don't think they taste very much like raspberries at all. Kind of medicine tasting.
Nora B.
Nora B.
Plainville, MA
My favorite gum. I keep it on my desk for a quick pick me up during the work day. It doesn't last long but it's good!
Christina K.
Christina K.
Good gum! Besides the minty ones (my favorite ones), this one is my new favorite flavored gum. Very fruity and yummy.
Giselle G.
Giselle G.
San Antonio, TX
Love!! These I live rasberey so much and these are perfect gums for the morning to have ur mouth fresh
Sheldonia P.
Sheldonia P.
Lawrenceville, GA
Love the cube gum long lasting flavor o
Like the beads inside help keep the flavor
Telika S.
Telika S.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my second flavor from this brand and I'm just loving it. This gum is like an adult hubba bubba flavor gum, it definitely takes you back to your childhood. It is definitely with the purchase and all you need to chew is one, this gum is also healthy lifestyle friendly and what's great is the taste and flavor is not compromised for health!
Felicia B.
Felicia B.
Fort Collins, CO
By far my favorite fruity gym. I love it, my son loves it, my husband loves it. The taste doesn't last too long, but while it's there, it is amazing! Love all of their flavors and it is always hard too choose but this one is my favorite
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Baltimore, MD
I purchased these on a whim. Poor decisions were made. I love love the spearmint flavor but this raspberry is terrible. The after taste is enough to never chew again.
Chloe A.
Chloe A.
This gum is very refreshing and yummy. When you put it in your mouth the taste doesn't go away for a while. It's very very yummy. Try it and you want regret it.
Carleen S.
Carleen S.
Hood River, OR
Favorite family friendly gum that actually lasts more than 5 minutes! The kids love this flavor because it smells great and makes them feel like a grown up. I love it because the flavor is a fun pick me up in the afternoon. Great gum that lasts!
Laila S.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
How long does the flavor last?
Jay A.
Jay A.
At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?