Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces.
Photos (3)
Andrea A.
Andrea A.

Cerca del producto refrescar el aliento con cada masticar de la larga duración de la frambuesa Sorbete sabor de hielo Breakers cubos de hielo Azúcar paquete de goma de la botella envase es perfecto para portavasos coche bolsas y escritorios cristales fresco sabor liberan vigorizante sabor chicle sin azúcar para refrescar el aliento lleno de refrescar menta y frutas sabores Incluye 8 contenedores de hielo Breakers cubos de hielo Azúcar Frambuesa Sorbete Gum (contenedores de 40 piezas)
KimMy O.
KimMy O.

I actually just discovered these this week in my local drug store. I bought the mint flavored one and the Lemon. I love the flavor that the Lemon has, but I'm sad that it doesn't last. The flavor is gone within one minute, then you're left chewing gum that tastes like you've been chewing it for quite some time. It does freshen your breath though, just wish the yummy lemon flavor lasted longer. (Chewing one now).
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV

My favorite gum~~ I always make sure that I have some in my purse!!. Love that it comes in a convenient little container of 40. I love the flavor of this gum. I always buy the Raspberry flavor. The gum doesn't really get hard after chewing, I know a lot of gums that do!! Highly recommend! Love this gum!!
Julia A.
Julia A.
Trondheim

I really love this gum, and it has an adoreble shape and box and its overall very cute. I really love the taste and its not expencive at all so I recommend it very much. The box isnt that big either so you can take it with you everywhere you go. It makes you breath very fresh too.
Leanne C.
Leanne C.
Braselton, GA

Love this gum and love this flavor! I love anything especially candy flavor with raspberry and this is the best refreshing fruity gum brand. I really enjoy the packaging on this gum too I feel the gum is protected in my purse and doesn't fall out all over the place.
Nina G.
Nina G.
San antonio, Tx

I get these all the time!! Not only does it leave my breath smelling and feeling fresh. It taste pretty good. I try my hardest not to chew the whole thing. They have other good flavors also so if this one is out i don't have to worry. I love the way it taste
Jaycie O.
Jaycie O.

I love the texture of this gum, and this flavor is really yummy! It's like a dessert. The flavor doesn't last super long, and the gum will get sort of hard after chewing it for a while. But the pack does last quite a long time, so I think it is worth it.
Fatima V.
Fatima V.

Before my sister goes to school, she always requests an Ice Cube to chew on before walking to school. Of course, I give her one. This is her favorite flavor. She loves the texture so much and the scent. Oddly enough, this makes her excited for school.
Carleen S.
Carleen S.
Hood River, OR

Favorite family friendly gum that actually lasts more than 5 minutes! The kids love this flavor because it smells great and makes them feel like a grown up. I love it because the flavor is a fun pick me up in the afternoon. Great gum that lasts!
This is hands down my favorite gum of all time! It's very soft and makes my mouth extremely water every time I chew it. I would definitely recommend purchasing this for personal satisfaction and to achieve a fresh breath.
Laila S.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL

Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
Jay A.

At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, UT

How long does the flavor last?

Join Now