BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces. see more...

• How long does the flavor last?1 Answers
  • Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?2 Answers
  • At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time? 1 Answers
Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum - 40 CT
  • "When I opened them I wanted to get rid of the taste of tuna from my mouth but I didn't want the mint flavor because I was drinking soda and don't like that combination." in 1 review
  • "I don't chew gum often, but these are awesome." in 1 review
  • "My favorite gum hands down!" in 1 review
Telika S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my second flavor from this brand and I'm just loving it. This gum is like an adult hubba bubba flavor gum, it definitely takes you back to your childhood. It is definitely with the purchase and all you need to chew is one, this gum is also healthy lifestyle friendly and what's great is the taste and flavor is not compromised for health!
Felicia B.
Holladay, UT
By far my favorite fruity gym. I love it, my son loves it, my husband loves it. The taste doesn't last too long, but while it's there, it is amazing! Love all of their flavors and it is always hard too choose but this one is my favorite
Jay A.
When I saw this product while waiting in line at the store I bought them just because i liked the container. When I opened them I wanted to get rid of the taste of tuna from my mouth but I didn't want the mint flavor because I was drinking soda and don't like that combination. So I grabbed one cube and loved the taste immediately. It was like a hit of flavor that did what I wanted which was to get rid of a food flavor without the mint being too overpowering. I chewed that cube for a while. The taste in my experience was long lasting. Each piece is kind of small but enough. This product didn't last long because I would just chew them whenever i wanted a taste of raspberry.
Amanda L.
Baltimore, MD
I purchased these on a whim. Poor decisions were made. I love love the spearmint flavor but this raspberry is terrible. The after taste is enough to never chew again.
Becky H.
I don't chew gum often, but these are awesome. They are soft, and they actually do feel cold. They also taste very good, and are not too sweet. I will admit they make my gums feel weird after a while, like there is just too much gum in one cube. I think it would be awesome if they made smaller versions, like 'mini cubes' or something.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
My favorite gum~~ I always make sure that I have some in my purse!!. Love that it comes in a convenient little container of 40. I love the flavor of this gum. I always buy the Raspberry flavor. The gum doesn't really get hard after chewing, I know a lot of gums that do!! Highly recommend! Love this gum!!
Estefany Q.
Elizabeth, NJ
Estas gomas de mascar son muy ricas, lo malo es que se les va rápido el sabor. Pero en general son muy buenas, no contienen micha azúcar, el precio es accesible y las recomiendo. En lo personal me gustan mucho
Fatima V.
Before my sister goes to school, she always requests an Ice Cube to chew on before walking to school. Of course, I give her one. This is her favorite flavor. She loves the texture so much and the scent. Oddly enough, this makes her excited for school.
KimMy O.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I actually just discovered these this week in my local drug store. I bought the mint flavored one and the Lemon. I love the flavor that the Lemon has, but I'm sad that it doesn't last. The flavor is gone within one minute, then you're left chewing gum that tastes like you've been chewing it for quite some time. It does freshen your breath though, just wish the yummy lemon flavor lasted longer. (Chewing one now).
marcelynn a.
San Diego, CA
I recently purchased these because they sounded interesting for a gum flavor and they certainly did not disappoint. They taste just like little berries. The taste lasts an average amount of time for any gum but luckily there is a lot more in the canister to satisy.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
How long does the flavor last?