Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum.

Long Lasting Flavor.

Natural & Artificial Flavor.

40 Pieces.
Photos (4)
Cheryl C.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV

My favorite gum~~ I always make sure that I have some in my purse!!. Love that it comes in a convenient little container of 40. I love the flavor of this gum. I always buy the Raspberry flavor. The gum doesn't really get hard after chewing, I know a lot of gums that do!! Highly recommend! Love this gum!!
Leanne C.
Leanne C.
Braselton, GA

Love this gum and love this flavor! I love anything especially candy flavor with raspberry and this is the best refreshing fruity gum brand. I really enjoy the packaging on this gum too I feel the gum is protected in my purse and doesn't fall out all over the place.
Nina G.
Nina G.
San antonio, Tx

I get these all the time!! Not only does it leave my breath smelling and feeling fresh. It taste pretty good. I try my hardest not to chew the whole thing. They have other good flavors also so if this one is out i don't have to worry. I love the way it taste
Jaycie O.
Jaycie O.

I love the texture of this gum, and this flavor is really yummy! It's like a dessert. The flavor doesn't last super long, and the gum will get sort of hard after chewing it for a while. But the pack does last quite a long time, so I think it is worth it.
Fatima V.
Fatima V.

Before my sister goes to school, she always requests an Ice Cube to chew on before walking to school. Of course, I give her one. This is her favorite flavor. She loves the texture so much and the scent. Oddly enough, this makes her excited for school.
This is hands down my favorite gum of all time! It's very soft and makes my mouth extremely water every time I chew it. I would definitely recommend purchasing this for personal satisfaction and to achieve a fresh breath.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA

I buy this gum every now and then at the store when I want a gum that tastes great. However, the only downside is that the flavor doesn't last very long and the pieces are kind of small. Other than that, great!
Estefany Q.
Estefany Q.
Elizabeth, NJ

Estas gomas de mascar son muy ricas, lo malo es que se les va rápido el sabor. Pero en general son muy buenas, no contienen micha azúcar, el precio es accesible y las recomiendo. En lo personal me gustan mucho
Kate P.
Kate P.
Dallas, TX

I love this gum. the flavor is great and it's pretty long lasting. the container is nice, since I find regular packs of gum tend to get thrown around my purse and sometimes gunk will get stuck to the gum.
Sharon L.
Sharon L.

Ice breakers ice cubes raspberry sorbet sugar-free gum – 40 count is a good product. It is easy for on the go or travel but the flavor does not last that long. I would recommend this product to others.
Laila S.
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL

Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
Jay A.

At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Caraline C.
Roy, Ut

How long does the flavor last?