BY ICE BREAKERS

Treat yourself to the delicious, sweet taste of ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES Sugar Free Raspberry Sorbet Gum. These compact boxes are full of cube-shaped pieces of gum bursting with sweet raspberry flavor crystals. see more...

Ice Breakers® Ice Cubes® Raspberry Sorbet Sugar Free Gum 10 ct Box
  • "This gum has a really good flavor, and it lasts for a good long time!" in 1 review
  • "I have tried several different flavors and I like them all." in 1 review
  • "the taste is very good for sugar free gum and the flavor lasts quite a long time." in 1 review
Ashley M.
These have an odd minty raspberry flavor to them. They're a great value and they're good for kids but if you're looking for minty gum this is not for you. It definitely lives up to the ice cube part though because they're in cute cubes!
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really like Icebreaker Gum, but this variety just isn't good. I'm not sure if it's the Raspberry flavor itself, the sugar-free element, or something else, but the flavor's got a solid hint of "cough syrup" to it. It's not good as a gum flavor.
Tiffany and diane K.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love anything icebreaker ecspecially there mints so i had to try there gum it was so good i buy them so often there nice long lasting flavor and easy storage comes in handy at work my kids love them too
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
My daughter grabs these every time we are in the grocery store or gas station. This particular flavor is great but all of them taste pretty good. Good breath freshener.
Brittany D.
I love icebreakers gum, but this is not my favorite flavor. I prefer a minty flavor. It lasts a long time though, and if you enjoy fruity gum it would be a good choice.
Aurora A.
Springfield, MA
Healthy and delicious? what more can a girl ask for. the taste is very good for sugar free gum and the flavor lasts quite a long time. I love love love ice cubes gum.
Maggie S.
Hagerstown, MD
I don't chew gum very often, but I have to say this gum lives up to it's long lasting flavor claim. Not to sweet, but one of the better gums on thr market.
Angela S.
Cedar Grove, NJ
Been purchasing this gum for a while. I let the kids have also because its sugar free. Price is good. Flavor is great lasts long. Better than most gums.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
first of all SUGAR FREE. Second DIFFERENT FLAVORS. this is amazing . the gum last for a long time and all the flavors are amazing !! you should try it.
Rosey K.
These are a little too sweet for my liking. The chucks of mint beads are big and get stuck in my teeth. I guess i like the smaller size gum better.