Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
#106 in Gum
Treat yourself to the delicious, sweet taste of ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES Sugar Free Raspberry Sorbet Gum. These compact boxes are full of cube-shaped pieces of gum bursting with sweet raspberry flavor crystals.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.

These have an odd minty raspberry flavor to them. They're a great value and they're good for kids but if you're looking for minty gum this is not for you. It definitely lives up to the ice cube part though because they're in cute cubes!
Angela S.
Angela S.
Cedar Grove, NJ

Been purchasing this gum for a while. I let the kids have also because its sugar free. Price is good. Flavor is great lasts long. Better than most gums.
Jadid M.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY

first of all SUGAR FREE. Second DIFFERENT FLAVORS. this is amazing . the gum last for a long time and all the flavors are amazing !! you should try it.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Utica, NY

Love the flavor of this gum! Last fairly long, eventually loses flavor, but stays soft to chew.
bryanna G.
bryanna G.
Goliad, TX

Awesome I love it it taste good and is very awesome tasting I'm pretty sure you will like thus gum
Anne T.
Anne T.

I like this gum and the flavor. It helps refresh my mouth when it feels bland. It last pretty long and just a good gum to keep you mouth busy.
Rosey K.
Rosey K.

These are a little too sweet for my liking. The chucks of mint beads are big and get stuck in my teeth. I guess i like the smaller size gum better.
Tiffany and diane K.
Tiffany and diane K.
Redondo Beach, CA

I love anything icebreaker ecspecially there mints so i had to try there gum it was so good i buy them so often there nice long lasting flavor and easy storage comes in handy at work my kids love them too
Emily W.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA

I really like Icebreaker Gum, but this variety just isn't good. I'm not sure if it's the Raspberry flavor itself, the sugar-free element, or something else, but the flavor's got a solid hint of "cough syrup" to it. It's not good as a gum flavor.
Maggie S.
Maggie S.
Hagerstown, MD

I don't chew gum very often, but I have to say this gum lives up to it's long lasting flavor claim. Not to sweet, but one of the better gums on thr market.

Join Now