Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
#105 in Gum
Treat yourself to the delicious, sweet taste of ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES Sugar Free Raspberry Sorbet Gum. These compact boxes are full of cube-shaped pieces of gum bursting with sweet raspberry flavor crystals.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Cedar Grove, NJ

Been purchasing this gum for a while. I let the kids have also because its sugar free. Price is good. Flavor is great lasts long. Better than most gums.
Jadid M.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY

first of all SUGAR FREE. Second DIFFERENT FLAVORS. this is amazing . the gum last for a long time and all the flavors are amazing !! you should try it.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Utica, NY

Love the flavor of this gum! Last fairly long, eventually loses flavor, but stays soft to chew.
Rosey K.
Rosey K.

These are a little too sweet for my liking. The chucks of mint beads are big and get stuck in my teeth. I guess i like the smaller size gum better.
Joelle V.
Joelle V.
APO, AE

I love icebreakers because of the intense flavor they give off. The texture of the gum is nice too and the gum lasts a very long time for me. :)
Tiffany and diane K.
Tiffany and diane K.
Redondo Beach, CA

I love anything icebreaker ecspecially there mints so i had to try there gum it was so good i buy them so often there nice long lasting flavor and easy storage comes in handy at work my kids love them too
Anne T.
Anne T.

I like this gum and the flavor. It helps refresh my mouth when it feels bland. It last pretty long and just a good gum to keep you mouth busy.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.

If you are looking for a flavorful, long lasting pack of gum this is it and i have nothing negative i have to say. i highly recommend this gum!!
Brittany D.
Brittany D.

I love icebreakers gum, but this is not my favorite flavor. I prefer a minty flavor. It lasts a long time though, and if you enjoy fruity gum it would be a good choice.
bryanna G.
bryanna G.
Goliad, TX

Awesome I love it it taste good and is very awesome tasting I'm pretty sure you will like thus gum

Join Now