BY ICE BREAKERS

Delicious raspberry sorbet flavor is crammed into each piece of ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES gum. These cubes feature cooling crystals that will burst with flavor in your mouth and give you a refreshing confidence that lasts and lasts.

INGREDIENTS

Artificial Color
Red 40 Lake
Red 40
Blue 1
Citric Acid (To Maintain Freshness)
Lecithin
Aspartame
Modified Cornstarch
Gelatin Or K-Gelatin
Acesulfame Potassium
Gum Acacia
Neotame
BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS)

• How long does the flavor last?1 Answers
  • Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?2 Answers
  • At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at...1 Answers
Jose G.
Great taste long lasting flavor ,right price highly recommended it ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES STRAWBERRY SMOOTHIE GUM also great amount for the right price I have bought this brand for the last 24 months
Amy H.
Vernon Hills, IL
I love the flavor of this gum but what doesn’t impress me is how long the flavor lasts. The flavor of this gum does not last that long so I would always have to get another cube. The little beads in the gum are cool when they pop when you chew the gum also
Ashley M.
Mount Pocono, PA
These have an odd minty raspberry flavor to them. They're a great value and they're good for kids but if you're looking for minty gum this is not for you. It definitely lives up to the ice cube part though because they're in cute cubes!
Felicia B.
Holladay, UT
By far my favorite fruity gym. I love it, my son loves it, my husband loves it. The taste doesn't last too long, but while it's there, it is amazing! Love all of their flavors and it is always hard too choose but this one is my favorite
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
I really only likes this flavor right when I bit into it. After awhile it gets really bad. I ended up giving it i my friend because I didn’t like the flavor - it’s really strong. The package and great just not my flavor!
Haley P.
MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really love the flavor of this gum, however I don’t like the fact that the flavor doesn’t last long and I think the cubes should be bigger. One piece is never enough.
Jay A.
When I saw this product while waiting in line at the store I bought them just because i liked the container. When I opened them I wanted to get rid of the taste of tuna from my mouth but I didn't want the mint flavor because I was drinking soda and don't like that combination. So I grabbed one cube and loved the taste immediately. It was like a hit of flavor that did what I wanted which was to get rid of a food flavor without the mint being too overpowering. I chewed that cube for a while. The taste in my experience was long lasting. Each piece is kind of small but enough. This product didn't last long because I would just chew them whenever i wanted a taste of raspberry.
Amanda L.
Baltimore, MD
I purchased these on a whim. Poor decisions were made. I love love the spearmint flavor but this raspberry is terrible. The after taste is enough to never chew again.
Becky H.
I don't chew gum often, but these are awesome. They are soft, and they actually do feel cold. They also taste very good, and are not too sweet. I will admit they make my gums feel weird after a while, like there is just too much gum in one cube. I think it would be awesome if they made smaller versions, like 'mini cubes' or something.
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
My favorite gum~~ I always make sure that I have some in my purse!!. Love that it comes in a convenient little container of 40. I love the flavor of this gum. I always buy the Raspberry flavor. The gum doesn't really get hard after chewing, I know a lot of gums that do!! Highly recommend! Love this gum!!
Laila S.
Tinley Park, IL
Where else can i get this gum cheep besides target?
Jay A.
At one point have you just pop in your mouth 2 or more at one time?
Caraline C.
Roy, UT
How long does the flavor last?