BY ICE BREAKERS

Break through with the delicious refreshment and breath-brightening flavor crystals of ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES Peppermint Gum. And with 40 per bottle, another one is always ready to jump into action.

INGREDIENT

Maltitol
Gum Acacia
Gelatin Or K-Gelatin
Acesulfame Potassium
BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS)
Neotame
Sucralose

• I love these but I haven't been able to find them, where ...3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 2 Answers
ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES PEPPERMINT GUM
  • "The choice of flavors for ice breakers gum is really great but I just don't think the flavor lasts very long and the gum breaks down quickly. " in 9 reviews
  • "Gum has intense flavor and last a long time, which is great most comes you chew for a little while and the flavor is gone not with this gum.Love the cup it comes in, you can put in your purse or in the cup holder in your vehicle." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these long lasting flavor and fresh breath, and i dont mind that they are sugar free , price is ok too" in 5 reviews
  • "It says the product has long lasting flavor, but I found that the flavor left the gum pretty quickly. " in 4 reviews
DeeDee R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't enjoy chewing gum too much, but these are so delicious! I never turn these down. When I do buy gum these are one of my top choices. They leave your breath so refreshed, the flavor last such a long time and you get so many pieces for a good price.
Jaclyn i.
I love this gum! the cubes are good sized giving you a lot of gum in one piece which is awesome. I like the little pieces of mint in each cube I feel it really gives you long lasting flavor and keeps your breath fresh for a long time I always keep this gum in my truck for a breath emergency
Katie M.
Andover, MN
This is the only gum I buy anymore, once I tried it once, I was hooked. This gum is very minty and refreshing without burning (like altoids). I have never bought this gum and had it be hard or dry/crumbly.
Steph C.
MY FAVORITE GUM. I use to eat 5 gum all the time but this gum is the best. It also makes for some great bubbles ;) I eat a couple pieces at a time but I always have a pack in my bag and my car. Freshens your breath really well and lasts a while.
Jennifer T.
Orange, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is the most amazing-est gum I have ever tasted! Mmm.. I'm chewing it right now as I'm writing this review :). The flavors are very tasty and fruity. Definitely would recommend this gum. Love Ice Breakers, so I'm not surprised at these gum cubes.
Bebe B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Cute container about $2.50-$3. for 40 pieces.
Fits conveniently in your cup holder on any standard car.

Great long lasting flavor. I love the little crystals in it too!!! 🙌💋
Selena K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I get these in bulk for my husband and I he travels a lot and it fits in his cup holder and when I out in about with three kids it's get to have something to chew on. Plus it is great how good these keep your breath smelling do fresh.
Candy R.
South Gate, CA
I love this gum! The bottle fits perfectly into my car's cup holder and this flavor is delicious! It has these little miniature beads of flavor that burst when you chew the gum and release delicious flavor! The only downside to this gum is that the flavor is not long lasting.
Whitney F.
Acworth , GA
This gum has a soft outer shell and the flavor isn't over powering. When you on the go and your breath needs a pick me up make sure you have some ice breakers ice cubes sugar free gum in any flavor you like with you. I always make sure I have the peppermint ones in my car.
Brooke  H.
Monroe, VA
April B.
Odenton, MD
How many pieces do you eat at a time?
brittany j.
What's your favorite flavor ?
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What's your favorite Ice Breakers Gum flavor?
Bella M.
Which mint flavor is your favorite?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Which is your favorite flavor ?