BY ICE BREAKERS #64 in Gum

Break through with the delicious refreshment and breath-brightening flavor crystals of ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES Peppermint Gum. And with 40 per bottle, another one is always ready to jump into action.

INGREDIENT

Maltitol
Gum Acacia
Gelatin Or K-Gelatin
Acesulfame Potassium
BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS)
Neotame
Sucralose

• I love these but I haven't been able to find them, where ...3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 2 Answers
ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES PEPPERMINT GUM
  • "The choice of flavors for ice breakers gum is really great but I just don't think the flavor lasts very long and the gum breaks down quickly. " in 9 reviews
  • "Gum has intense flavor and last a long time, which is great most comes you chew for a little while and the flavor is gone not with this gum.Love the cup it comes in, you can put in your purse or in the cup holder in your vehicle." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these long lasting flavor and fresh breath, and i dont mind that they are sugar free , price is ok too" in 5 reviews
  • "It says the product has long lasting flavor, but I found that the flavor left the gum pretty quickly. " in 4 reviews
Laney G.
This gum does exactly what its suppose to do. Gives you ice cold chilling rocking flavored breath. and leaves you refreshed for a long period of time. It doesn't stay long with you though. they could work on that. i like to chew gum for longer than 5 or 10 mins.
Kristina D.
Bronx, NY
Pretty good. They're cool like a mint but have the chew of a gum. The other flavors are a little hit and miss for me. Still good to throw in your bag and take with you. The size count will make sure you'll always have a piece of gum available. It also makes for nice gaps between having to buy a new pack
Heidi C.
SACRAMENTO, CA
Ice Breakers is my favorite chewing gum. I love the super fresh mint flavor and it lasts a long time. Many other brands lose their flavor after just a few minutes and then the gum gets hard. Ice Breakers lasts and lasts.
Madison B.
I love this gum. This might sound weird, but it has a good texture to it. Different from other types of gum. I keep it in my car because it fits perfectly in the cup holder! Great for when you need gum on the go. Gum is definitely something I keep well stocked cause I go through a lot haha. Great product
Kaitlyn H.
Maineville , OH
I bought this gum only because it was 50% off at Walmart. I usually love the taste of the Icebreakers products. But the black cherry is very bitter tasting. It says the product has long lasting flavor, but I found that the flavor left the gum pretty quickly.
McKenzie G.
Waxhaw, NC
I used to orbit as my gum choice but I started using the icebreakers and I love it! I bought it from the local store and it's affordable for anyone! You get great quality and it stays fresh and flavorful for hours!
Samantha T.
New Boston, MI
My favorite mint gum. This gum leaves a "cool" feeling in your mouth and the flavor is long-lasting! You wont be disappointed with this gum. There are lots of different flavors as well.
Katie S.
Clarkston, WA
I have awful sinus issues and the mint in these really helps relive the painful pressure. Any elevation change bothers me, especially plane rides. This gum makes my life so much easier.Thank you thank you!!!!
Jessica L.
Los Angeles, CA
I love the texture and how soft they are. They're fun to chew but the flavor doesn't last long. The container is really convenient for the car and my backpack, I don't have to worry about them getting squished.
DeeDee R.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I don't enjoy chewing gum too much, but these are so delicious! I never turn these down. When I do buy gum these are one of my top choices. They leave your breath so refreshed, the flavor last such a long time and you get so many pieces for a good price.
brittany j.
What's your favorite flavor ?
April B.
Odenton, MD
How many pieces do you eat at a time?
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
What's your favorite Ice Breakers Gum flavor?
Bella M.
Which mint flavor is your favorite?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Which is your favorite flavor ?

back