BY ICE BREAKERS #6 in Gum

Break through with the delicious refreshment and breath-brightening flavor crystals of ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES Peppermint Gum. And with 40 per bottle, another one is always ready to jump into action.

INGREDIENT

Maltitol
Gum Acacia
Gelatin Or K-Gelatin
Acesulfame Potassium
BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS)
Neotame
Sucralose

• I love these but I haven't been able to find them, where ...3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 2 Answers
ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES PEPPERMINT GUM
  • "The choice of flavors for ice breakers gum is really great but I just don't think the flavor lasts very long and the gum breaks down quickly. " in 9 reviews
  • "Gum has intense flavor and last a long time, which is great most comes you chew for a little while and the flavor is gone not with this gum.Love the cup it comes in, you can put in your purse or in the cup holder in your vehicle." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these long lasting flavor and fresh breath, and i dont mind that they are sugar free , price is ok too" in 5 reviews
  • "It says the product has long lasting flavor, but I found that the flavor left the gum pretty quickly. " in 4 reviews
Nicole H.
GARLAND, TX
I'm on the fence with this product. I really want to like it, but the taste is a bit too sweet - which unfortunately happens with a lot of products that use sweeteners. I also don't like the cube form or the package. I prefer to have nice sleek gum I can stick into my purse or pocket.
Esmeralda F.
Weslaco, TX
I like the gum itself, but I wish I had gotten another flavor. The little specs in this one are a bit too intense for me. The gum itself is good, though. The flavor lasts a long time. I like the texture.
Mary D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Estas a mi me gustan para cuando ando enfermas de la gripa me abren la garganta muy suave y no la siento seca están buenísimas yo las recomiendo apliamente y más con ese sabor super fresquisimo que deja en la boca y más que nada lo fácil que se puedan encontrar en cualquier tienda
Cristina M.
Marietta, GA
Strong explosion of peppermint when you first put it in your mouth. I love that this gum doesn't get hard after a while of chewing it. It also keeps it's flavor for a decent amount of time. This gum is pricey than other brands, but one container brings more gum than other brands. It also holds its flavor longer than other brands.
Jasmine N.
High point, NC
I love this gum.. It taste like ice cream to me.. I love the fact that it comes in a big container and not wrap, cause i feel that wrapped gum gets all sticky when the weather is too warm. The taste of the gum last just about as long as any other gum but they taste great.
Kelley P.
San Marcos, TX
I love this gum. I almost always have the cup with me in my purse because it is my absolute favorite. I'm an avid gum chewer and this gum provides a nice flavor and retains it for a long time. The bursting beads are nice and the gum itself is great for blowing bubbles.
Diana R.
Miramar, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
es super sabrosa, el sabor le dura por muchísimo tiempo, y es super suave, no pierde el tamaño y no es pegostosa a la piel, tiene buen precio, yo por lo general compro la bolsa que trae 100 unidades, lo recomiendo al 1000%
Samantha K.
Hernando, MS
This used to be one of my favorite gums! I love anything peppermint and I love how strong the flavor is when you first start chewing. The flavor lasts for a decent amount of time and definitely leaves your breath smelling great!
Liz B.
Such a huge fan of these. Super soft and easy to chew, I love the ice crystals in them. So much fun to carry around in the car...does that make sense lol. helps w my sweets cravings. I don't recommend for dentures or braces because they are very soft and they will stick.
Stephanie J.
Lawrenceville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love how this gum gives you that instantly cool feel! I can't open these up around anyone! They'll take 'em all! I like how they are cubed rather then the traditional stip, makes it convenient to pop them into your mouth and the various flavors suit everyone's taste buds.
April B.
Odenton, MD
How many pieces do you eat at a time?
brittany j.
What's your favorite flavor ?
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What's your favorite Ice Breakers Gum flavor?
Bella M.
Vacaville, CA
Which mint flavor is your favorite?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Which is your favorite flavor ?