BY ICE BREAKERS #64 in Gum

Break through with the delicious refreshment and breath-brightening flavor crystals of ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES Peppermint Gum. And with 40 per bottle, another one is always ready to jump into action.

INGREDIENT

Maltitol
Gum Acacia
Gelatin Or K-Gelatin
Acesulfame Potassium
BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS)
Neotame
Sucralose

• I love these but I haven't been able to find them, where ...3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 2 Answers
ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES PEPPERMINT GUM
  • "The choice of flavors for ice breakers gum is really great but I just don't think the flavor lasts very long and the gum breaks down quickly. " in 9 reviews
  • "Gum has intense flavor and last a long time, which is great most comes you chew for a little while and the flavor is gone not with this gum.Love the cup it comes in, you can put in your purse or in the cup holder in your vehicle." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these long lasting flavor and fresh breath, and i dont mind that they are sugar free , price is ok too" in 5 reviews
  • "It says the product has long lasting flavor, but I found that the flavor left the gum pretty quickly. " in 4 reviews
Megan M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this gum! I was able to chew it during braces as well. Also it has a good long lasting flavor and it is so minty and tasty. It freshens your breath and I am so happy that it comes in such large containers
Lauren V.
I'm glad these come in a 40 count because the smaller packs never feel like enough. These are a different sensation of gum. There are little flavor bursts in the gum that explode and release a huge surge of mint that is unique to this gum. Highly recommend.
Miranda M.
Panama City, FL
My most favorite gum of all time! I buy a pack of these at least several times a month. Makes my mouth feel so fresh and clean! and the flavor lasted for a very impressive time. I also love how the menthol makes my mouth feel cold! Definitely my go-to gum after I have tuna sandwiches :)
Palmer R.
This is my go to gum. It comes in cube form and has small mint sprinkles to add a little extra flavor. I find it to last several hours without losing taste. The only con is that the container is pretty bulky and isn't as continent as a small paper pack.
Samantha E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was skeptical when the kids picked these up at the store. You know what - they are amazing! I was impressed at the flavor and how long they last. Definitely help with fresh breath. We found them in spearmint and peppermint.
Natalie P.
New Wilmngtn, PA
I love these! I got them when I was younger and the gum instantly had an amazing taste to it. The freshness it gives your breath is instant. The price is reasonable, just like other gums and is definitely worth the try if you are a fan of gum!
Brittany D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love this gum!! I keep this on hand to freshen my breath after meals out or to chew when I'm stressed. The cool fresh peppermint scent also helps as a natural soother when I have a headache. Love it!!
Nicole H.
GARLAND, TX
I'm on the fence with this product. I really want to like it, but the taste is a bit too sweet - which unfortunately happens with a lot of products that use sweeteners. I also don't like the cube form or the package. I prefer to have nice sleek gum I can stick into my purse or pocket.
Mary D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Estas a mi me gustan para cuando ando enfermas de la gripa me abren la garganta muy suave y no la siento seca están buenísimas yo las recomiendo apliamente y más con ese sabor super fresquisimo que deja en la boca y más que nada lo fácil que se puedan encontrar en cualquier tienda
Esmeralda F.
Weslaco, TX
I like the gum itself, but I wish I had gotten another flavor. The little specs in this one are a bit too intense for me. The gum itself is good, though. The flavor lasts a long time. I like the texture.
brittany j.
What's your favorite flavor ?
April B.
Odenton, MD
How many pieces do you eat at a time?
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
What's your favorite Ice Breakers Gum flavor?
Bella M.
Which mint flavor is your favorite?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Which is your favorite flavor ?

back