BY ICE BREAKERS

Break through with the delicious refreshment and breath-brightening flavor crystals of ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES Peppermint Gum. And with 40 per bottle, another one is always ready to jump into action.

INGREDIENT

Maltitol
Gum Acacia
Gelatin Or K-Gelatin
Acesulfame Potassium
BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS)
Neotame
Sucralose

• I love these but I haven't been able to find them, where ...3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 2 Answers
ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES PEPPERMINT GUM
  • "The choice of flavors for ice breakers gum is really great but I just don't think the flavor lasts very long and the gum breaks down quickly. " in 9 reviews
  • "Gum has intense flavor and last a long time, which is great most comes you chew for a little while and the flavor is gone not with this gum.Love the cup it comes in, you can put in your purse or in the cup holder in your vehicle." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these long lasting flavor and fresh breath, and i dont mind that they are sugar free , price is ok too" in 5 reviews
  • "It says the product has long lasting flavor, but I found that the flavor left the gum pretty quickly. " in 4 reviews
Allison G.
This product is so refreshing! I really enjoy the texture of the gum as well.
Hannah J.
W Frankfort, IL
Love the container and how perfect it fits in my cup holder!! Very convenient
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The Ice Cubes peppermint gum is my favorite. I always have one in each car.
Sierra W.
Clover, VA
These are amazing
Rhonda J.
I have very sensitive teeth and severe osteoporosis which also affects the teeth. This gum is AMAZING! It is so soft and so delicious. The flavor lasts a very long time. Peppermint is my favorite but I've tried the grape and it is also very good. This gum does not hurt my teeth either. Mmmmmgood!
Brooke V.
I love the texture of these guys. I also like that that they don't have that gross outer coating of sugar like most gums in packages do. The container is awesome because it fits in a standard cup holder so they are super handy for the car.
Iulia F.
Iaşi, Romania
These are amazing!! The first time I tried them I was a little bit overwhelmed by the flavor at the beginning, but then they were great. The flavor lasts a long time and chewing the ice crystals is my favorite part! Totally recommend the Ice Breakers Ice Cubes
alondra a.
mexico
Dura mucho tiempo! El sabor de esta goma también se mantiene por mucho tiempo. Me encanta la forma cúbica del buen gomorresinas y suave. No me gustan los tipos de goma de mascar que necesita para su camino sólo para llegar a su estado maleable.
Olivia S.
Much better than any other type of gum. Lasts such a long time! The flavor of this gum also stays around for a long time. I love the cube form of the gum- nice and soft. I don't like the types of gum you need to chew your way just to get it to its malleable state.
Lana D.
Vaughan, Ontario
These tasted pretty good despite my not being crazy about mint. I got the spearmint flavor. I wouldn't say they were that much more long lasting than trident but it was fun to try. They were also interesting because they came in cubes instead of the usual rectangular pieces.
April B.
Odenton, MD
How many pieces do you eat at a time?
brittany j.
What's your favorite flavor ?
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What's your favorite Ice Breakers Gum flavor?
Bella M.
Which mint flavor is your favorite?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Which is your favorite flavor ?