BY ICE BREAKERS

Break through with the delicious refreshment and breath-brightening flavor crystals of ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES Peppermint Gum. And with 40 per bottle, another one is always ready to jump into action.

INGREDIENT

Maltitol
Gum Acacia
Gelatin Or K-Gelatin
Acesulfame Potassium
BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS)
Neotame
Sucralose

• I love these but I haven't been able to find them, where ...3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 2 Answers
ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES PEPPERMINT GUM
  • "The choice of flavors for ice breakers gum is really great but I just don't think the flavor lasts very long and the gum breaks down quickly. " in 9 reviews
  • "Gum has intense flavor and last a long time, which is great most comes you chew for a little while and the flavor is gone not with this gum.Love the cup it comes in, you can put in your purse or in the cup holder in your vehicle." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these long lasting flavor and fresh breath, and i dont mind that they are sugar free , price is ok too" in 5 reviews
  • "It says the product has long lasting flavor, but I found that the flavor left the gum pretty quickly. " in 4 reviews
Carol D.
Brandon, FL
This gum was great until chewing it came along with bad memories. It's affordable and comes in a great container that fits in most car cup holders. Very minty so would not recommend to those who don't like mint. Repurchase worthy as long as you don't have somebody force their tongue into your mouth whilst chewing it.
Stacy L.
Coral Springs, FL
This gum is very flavorful! It's very refreshing and tasty!! It has more flavor that Trident and Extra. It lasts a while and I can blow huge bubbles!! Only downfall is after chewing for a while is feels a weird bouncy consistency and I have to throw it out! Chewing Two at a time is best!
Genesis Diaz D.
This is a great quality product! , I just love the coldness it leaves in your mouth. This is one of my favorite sugarless bombs ever! This is a long lasting product and I would recommend to others and also buy it again. Its has the perfect size! You won't regret it.
Breanna A.
Davenport, IA
Honestly one of my top favorite gums! Flavor is perfect and not overpowering, they last long and the resealable packaging is so nice! I leave one in my cubby at work and in the door pocket of my truck! I would totally recommend this to others and plus it's sugar free!
Amber D.
Fayetteville, NC
My go-to gum. I love the travel packs and stick it in my purse for everyday use. I've tried all kinds of gum, but this just does it for me. They give a good amount in each pack and it sits perfectly in your car cup holder too. My favorite is the little mint crystals that you get every time you chew one.
Kirstan T.
Trussville, AL
Ice Breakers ice cube gum is one of my favorite kinds of gum. I really like the spearmint (green box) and the bubble gum (pink box) flavors. This gum has a really good chewy texture and the flavor last a long time. The gum leaves you feeling fresh and clean!
Marissa b.
This is my favorite type of gum. I love that it can fit into my cup holder and that there is 40 cubes of gum in there. I use these as mints after I eat to get a refresher and it also helps me focus on my job at work. These also last really really long and doesn't break up in your mouth for too long.
Nicolette K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's interesting about Ice Cubes is that they are dentist recommended. There is an ADA approval on the side of the packaging which basically states that the product hax xylitol. Ice Breakers Ice Cubes have enough xylitol in 1 piece of gum to help prevent cavities, unlike other brands which claim to have xylitol, but you need to eat the whole pack in order to consume the proper amount. In terms of texture, these definitely arent as rubbery as orbit, 5 gum, but I believe they are much more refreshing.
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I really like the design of the packaging, because the container easily fits in a cup holder. It's really handy for the car, especially because you don't have to unwrap any pieces... it's just grab and go! However, the flavoring doesn't last very long, so it's easy to go through a pack pretty quickly.
Danielle S.
Bronx, NY
I love Ice Breakers Ice Cubes gum. I actually have some now in my kitchen. They are also great because of their plastic container my one year old loves to shake them around. They are great to have in the house and available when you need some delicious gum.
brittany j.
What's your favorite flavor ?
April B.
Odenton, MD
How many pieces do you eat at a time?
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
What's your favorite Ice Breakers Gum flavor?
Bella M.
Which mint flavor is your favorite?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Which is your favorite flavor ?

Walmart