BY ICE BREAKERS

Break through with the delicious refreshment and breath-brightening flavor crystals of ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES Peppermint Gum. And with 40 per bottle, another one is always ready to jump into action.

INGREDIENT

Maltitol
Gum Acacia
Gelatin Or K-Gelatin
Acesulfame Potassium
BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS)
Neotame
Sucralose

• I love these but I haven't been able to find them, where ...3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 2 Answers
ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES PEPPERMINT GUM
  • "The choice of flavors for ice breakers gum is really great but I just don't think the flavor lasts very long and the gum breaks down quickly. " in 9 reviews
  • "Gum has intense flavor and last a long time, which is great most comes you chew for a little while and the flavor is gone not with this gum.Love the cup it comes in, you can put in your purse or in the cup holder in your vehicle." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these long lasting flavor and fresh breath, and i dont mind that they are sugar free , price is ok too" in 5 reviews
  • "It says the product has long lasting flavor, but I found that the flavor left the gum pretty quickly. " in 4 reviews
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I like the flavor of this gum but do not feel it lasts much longer than other chewing gum brands. It also leaves a waxy feeling in my mouth after chewing.
dayna c.
Austin, TX
Strong flavor which I love. And I love the packaging because it fits perfectly in the cup holder in my car so I don't have gum floating all over my purse!
Jenni D.
Saint Louis, MO
Peppermint is my favorite flavor in this gum. It doesn't last super long but it lasts longer than other brands. It also has great bubble blowing action.
angela e.
Gary, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I keep a stock of icebreakers cubes I love gum and this brand is definitely my favorite if you haven't tried them you definitely should they tadte great
Leandra B.
Flint, MI
This gum really freshens you breath. testes great, the only thing I hate about it is how hard it is in the beginning and how sticky it get after a while.
Christina M.
Livermore, CA
I seriously love this gum! But it's more like candy to me, not that I swallow it but I just keep eating it and end up with an empty box really quickly.
Luz H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I like Ice breakers Ice cubes! they have this little balls of flavor in them that are awesome! I love the package and the fact that this are ice cubes!
Taylor E.
Daytona Beach, FL
I don't usually chew gum but if I do these are my favorite. They don't really last very long but they melt in your mouth and do the fresh breath job.
Crystal L.
Dillon, SC
Great flavor that last a long timetime. Does not stick to dentures. Great packagingpackagingpackaging. Good for a breath freshner. Love all the flavors
Nikol V.
Trumbull, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are good. They aren't like your average gum but i like how they don't have the wrapper and how you can put this in the car and be perfectly fine.
April B.
Odenton, MD
How many pieces do you eat at a time?
brittany j.
What's your favorite flavor ?
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What's your favorite Ice Breakers Gum flavor?
Bella M.
Which mint flavor is your favorite?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Which is your favorite flavor ?