BY ICE BREAKERS

Break through with the delicious refreshment and breath-brightening flavor crystals of ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES Peppermint Gum. And with 40 per bottle, another one is always ready to jump into action.

INGREDIENT

Maltitol
Gum Acacia
Gelatin Or K-Gelatin
Acesulfame Potassium
BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS)
Neotame
Sucralose

• I love these but I haven't been able to find them, where ...3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 2 Answers
ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES PEPPERMINT GUM
  • "The choice of flavors for ice breakers gum is really great but I just don't think the flavor lasts very long and the gum breaks down quickly. " in 9 reviews
  • "Gum has intense flavor and last a long time, which is great most comes you chew for a little while and the flavor is gone not with this gum.Love the cup it comes in, you can put in your purse or in the cup holder in your vehicle." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these long lasting flavor and fresh breath, and i dont mind that they are sugar free , price is ok too" in 5 reviews
  • "It says the product has long lasting flavor, but I found that the flavor left the gum pretty quickly. " in 4 reviews
Carrie M.
Springfield, IL
This is the best gum I have ever tried. It immediately makes your breathe smell good. I always start chewing this after I eat a very garlicky meal. I recommend this to anyone.
Danielle S.
I carry these in my purse every where I go. I buy them at Walmart and they are not expensive at all. They really freshen my breath and the flavor lasts for quite a while.
Jaclyn R.
Elgin, IL
I love these cubes! They are nice and powerful, sure to clear any bad breath as well as wake you up! It also lasts for awhile which is helpful if your needing the boost.
Jessica F.
I love this gum. I love the container it comes in. Its really easy to find in the bottom of my purse. The gum lasts a long time and always leaves my breath fresh tasting.
Brooke B.
I'm not a big fan of mint gum and the flavor doesn't last long at all. However these are really convenient and I love the shape of the container and the fact that these are cube shaped.
Kabriell G.
Springfield, MO
It is really long lasting flavor, and I really love the container! The flavor is great. I carry it around in my backpack, and have no problem with the container spilling or anything.
Amy S.
Ice Breakers Cubesare cute, different,they taste good, and the flavor last about as long as other types of gum. I love the big canisters they sell, it makes it easy to share or leave out in your dorm room.
Amber B.
Waterloo, IL
The flavor is overpowering and doesn't last very long. The container is the best part of the gum. I do like the way the gum itself is shaped. I just wish it was a better gum.
Mariah L.
Baltimore, MD
I love the taste of this gum, although the flavor does not last more than a couple seconds. Then on top of that the gum starts to almost melt and gets a weird texture
Shelby W.
This is my second favorite gum! The only bad thing about this gum is the container. Ive gone through about three containers that i will throw in my purse and it ends up spilling everywhere.
brittany j.
What's your favorite flavor ?
April B.
Odenton, MD
How many pieces do you eat at a time?
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
What's your favorite Ice Breakers Gum flavor?
Bella M.
Which mint flavor is your favorite?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Which is your favorite flavor ?

Walmart