BY ICE BREAKERS #64 in Gum

Break through with the delicious refreshment and breath-brightening flavor crystals of ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES Peppermint Gum. And with 40 per bottle, another one is always ready to jump into action.

INGREDIENT

Maltitol
Gum Acacia
Gelatin Or K-Gelatin
Acesulfame Potassium
BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS)
Neotame
Sucralose

• I love these but I haven't been able to find them, where ...3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 2 Answers
ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES PEPPERMINT GUM
  • "The choice of flavors for ice breakers gum is really great but I just don't think the flavor lasts very long and the gum breaks down quickly. " in 9 reviews
  • "Gum has intense flavor and last a long time, which is great most comes you chew for a little while and the flavor is gone not with this gum.Love the cup it comes in, you can put in your purse or in the cup holder in your vehicle." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these long lasting flavor and fresh breath, and i dont mind that they are sugar free , price is ok too" in 5 reviews
  • "It says the product has long lasting flavor, but I found that the flavor left the gum pretty quickly. " in 4 reviews
Heather N.
Atwater, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the minty fresh taste when u bite into them they don't last very long but having the cube container it's right next to me so I can have another and keep the freshness going.
Kaylee  B.
Jourdanton, TX
The flavor is good and really minty but as for how long the flavor lasts, not so great. It loses its flavor quick and soon before you know it you are wanting another one because the flavor is that good.
Kailee B.
Love cubed gum! The crystals in it add a bit of fun, and the flavor is super long lasting. Always hide it from my sister, as she's prone to steal it as soon as she sees it! Hah!
Cynthia S.
Porter, Tx
Love this gum, so soft and minty these cubes have a little drops of mint and I think for that reason the flavor is so good. Love the big container cause I can share!!!...lol...
Luisa G.
This is one of my favorite brands of gum. I always get them in stocking stuffers. All of the flavors taste really good and don't lose their flavor as quickly as other brands.
Jennifer W.
This gum is great! I have the big cup in my car right now. They are so cool and minty. Its a little too much at first but if you keep chewing the intensity gets less and less.
Jacqueline R.
I love this gum sooo sooo much! The purple one tastes like my childhood in my mouth. I have had many flavors and none have disappointed me. The flavor even lasts quite a while which is a definite plus.
Lauren G.
Columbus , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The flavor of this gum lasts forever which is great! My only complaint that after using the container for awhile, it will always pop open in my purse and spill everywhere.
Stephanie V.
Brick, NJ
I love the interesting shape of this gum, and I love how you can really sink your teeth into it right away unlike flat gum that requires a few chews. It leaves your mouth feeling fresh and clean.
Merce' B.
This Ice Breakers gum is my favorite it's just like the ice breakers mint when u bite into the ice breakers gum you instantly feel a cooling sensation and I live this gum
brittany j.
What's your favorite flavor ?
April B.
Odenton, MD
How many pieces do you eat at a time?
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
What's your favorite Ice Breakers Gum flavor?
Bella M.
Which mint flavor is your favorite?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Which is your favorite flavor ?

back