BY ICE BREAKERS

Break through with the delicious refreshment and breath-brightening flavor crystals of ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES Peppermint Gum. And with 40 per bottle, another one is always ready to jump into action.

INGREDIENT

Maltitol
Gum Acacia
Gelatin Or K-Gelatin
Acesulfame Potassium
BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS)
Neotame
Sucralose

• I love these but I haven't been able to find them, where ...3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 2 Answers
ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES PEPPERMINT GUM
  • "The choice of flavors for ice breakers gum is really great but I just don't think the flavor lasts very long and the gum breaks down quickly. " in 9 reviews
  • "Gum has intense flavor and last a long time, which is great most comes you chew for a little while and the flavor is gone not with this gum.Love the cup it comes in, you can put in your purse or in the cup holder in your vehicle." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these long lasting flavor and fresh breath, and i dont mind that they are sugar free , price is ok too" in 5 reviews
  • "It says the product has long lasting flavor, but I found that the flavor left the gum pretty quickly. " in 4 reviews
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
My Husbands favorite gum! We buy it in bulk because several stores don't carry it anymore. I can only find it in the Military Commissary and Walmart anymore.
The flavor lasts forever, and though it is small, it seems to be the perfect size
Nika B.
Clayton, NC
These gums are so good. Since I discover them I haven't been without them. I replenish them every time before they are finish. They are just the right size and such great taste.
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
The cool rush you get when biting into these is quite unique. Something I also like a lot are the flavors. This is the only brand I know of with a lemon flavor. The design of the container makes it easily portable for that amount of gum.
Micki H.
Northport, AL
Love the soft cubes, great flavor, and this is a lot of gum for the price! Just the right size piece of gum, not super big like some of the others, but more than a small piece
Clair H.
Greensburg, PA
I really love the crunchy outside. And the pieces don't melt together. And I don't have to bother with wrappers while I'm driving. This is the best gum on earth. I wish they had a vanilla mint flavor, like the discontinued Dentyne.
Brenna M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Chewing the grape flavor right now! It' so good, but the bad news is that it loses it's flavor in like 5 minutes, so I literally have chewed like 7 pieces today!
Tiffany F.
I am a gum person. I always have gum or mints in my hand bags, car, ect. I love this Ice Breakers gum because it has tons of flavor! Really has a kick of mint. Always use this after we go out to eat.
Beverly D.
This is my favorite gum. it holds flavor for a really long time and i like the cube shapes. i think that makes it really unique. i usually get it from target or walgreens.
Sofia R.
Fort Worth, TX
LOVE LOVE LOVE these! Gives such a fresh, cooling sensation that's long lasting without being super "spicy" or over powering. Could not say enough Good things about these
Rebecca C.
Rockwood, PA
I was told by a dental hygienist that the sweetener in this product helps prevent sore throat. When I feel a sore throat coming on I have a piece of this gum. I am not sure if it is true or not but I haven't had a sore throat yet.
brittany j.
What's your favorite flavor ?
April B.
Odenton, MD
How many pieces do you eat at a time?
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
What's your favorite Ice Breakers Gum flavor?
Bella M.
Which mint flavor is your favorite?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Which is your favorite flavor ?

Walmart