BY ICE BREAKERS #64 in Gum

Break through with the delicious refreshment and breath-brightening flavor crystals of ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES Peppermint Gum. And with 40 per bottle, another one is always ready to jump into action.

INGREDIENT

Maltitol
Gum Acacia
Gelatin Or K-Gelatin
Acesulfame Potassium
BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS)
Neotame
Sucralose

• I love these but I haven't been able to find them, where ...3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 2 Answers
ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES PEPPERMINT GUM
  • "The choice of flavors for ice breakers gum is really great but I just don't think the flavor lasts very long and the gum breaks down quickly. " in 9 reviews
  • "Gum has intense flavor and last a long time, which is great most comes you chew for a little while and the flavor is gone not with this gum.Love the cup it comes in, you can put in your purse or in the cup holder in your vehicle." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these long lasting flavor and fresh breath, and i dont mind that they are sugar free , price is ok too" in 5 reviews
  • "It says the product has long lasting flavor, but I found that the flavor left the gum pretty quickly. " in 4 reviews
Carlise R.
Columbia, MO
Love the very intense flavor and the cool feeling in my mouth. When chewing these, the mint crystals make the gum have a weird texture and really weirded me out. Even if they do dissolve it took me a second to get used to it. I do love this gum but still favor 5 gum.
Devon C.
Raleigh, NC
I LOVE these! They are seriously my favorite type of gum because they actually taste cool and icy in your mouth - like an actual ice cube! I only wish that they didn't cost so much for gum that just does not last very long.
Karmen M.
Friday Harbor, WA
I really like the cooling feeling that comes when you bite into these, and the flavor is really nice. My only qualm is that the flavor isn't as long lasting as I would like it to be. It seems like I only get about 5 minutes into it and it gets pretty bland.
Amanda A.
Hurt, Va
My all time favorite gum! Love that it comes in a cube shape that reminds me of a sugar cube and I love all the crystals in it that make it crunchy at first. Long lasting flavor and many varieties of flavor a available.
Stephanie J.
This is the best gum ever, it never shrinks or loses its flavor and smells so good! It feels cool in your mouth the whole time!1 I love love love this!! in all flavors! I hope they come out with even more flavors even though the ones they have are just fine!#loveit!
maisa s.
Hershey's Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Peppermint Sugar Free Gum Boxes
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT

Nutritional Info: Potassium: 0.0, Dietary Filter: 0.0, Total Fat: 0.0, Sodium: 0.0, Serving Size: 1 piece, Saturated Fat: 0.0, Cholesterol: 0.0, Trans Fat: 0.0, Protein: 0.0, Calories: 0.0, Sugars: 0.0, Size: 80 piece
Julie P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so good! packed full of flavor! they're so good that when i bring them to school, someone always ends up stealing it from me. seriously... those thieves..
Raquel P.
Seattle, WA
Good product. I love the package becaus eit fits in the cup holder of the car and makes the gum accessible. The flavor is lasting and it's fresh. I personally don't love the "too chewing" texture but this is personal!
Rose O.
I LOVE this gum. So far this is the only gum I have come across that has flavor that will last for at least four hours. Absolutely always have it in my bag. Some people say it's kind of strong at first but it's never been something that's bothered me.
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
My Husbands favorite gum! We buy it in bulk because several stores don't carry it anymore. I can only find it in the Military Commissary and Walmart anymore.
The flavor lasts forever, and though it is small, it seems to be the perfect size
brittany j.
What's your favorite flavor ?
April B.
Odenton, MD
How many pieces do you eat at a time?
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
What's your favorite Ice Breakers Gum flavor?
Bella M.
Which mint flavor is your favorite?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Which is your favorite flavor ?

back