BY ICE BREAKERS

Break through with the delicious refreshment and breath-brightening flavor crystals of ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES Peppermint Gum. And with 40 per bottle, another one is always ready to jump into action.

INGREDIENT

Maltitol
Gum Acacia
Gelatin Or K-Gelatin
Acesulfame Potassium
BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS)
Neotame
Sucralose

• I love these but I haven't been able to find them, where ...3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 2 Answers
ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES PEPPERMINT GUM
  • "The choice of flavors for ice breakers gum is really great but I just don't think the flavor lasts very long and the gum breaks down quickly. " in 9 reviews
  • "Gum has intense flavor and last a long time, which is great most comes you chew for a little while and the flavor is gone not with this gum.Love the cup it comes in, you can put in your purse or in the cup holder in your vehicle." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these long lasting flavor and fresh breath, and i dont mind that they are sugar free , price is ok too" in 5 reviews
  • "It says the product has long lasting flavor, but I found that the flavor left the gum pretty quickly. " in 4 reviews
Randi G.
I LOVE these!!!! They’re the perfect amount of sweet and minty! They last a good amount of time and I love the container. Easy to store and don’t fall out like the sticks of gum do in my purse! These are definitely one of my favorites and I will continue to purchase them!
Fallon O.
Tampa, FL
I love this gum! I purchased it at Publix a while ago and it might just be my favorite. This gum is minty, longlasting, and delicious. I love to pop one in my mouth after eating to freshen my breath. I would definitely repurchase the product again.
Elissa L.
I love gum it helps me get through the school day. But this gum is probably the best of the best. Thank god they have a sugar free option because in January I'll be getting braces. Better stock up now! (LOL)
Elizabeth F.
San Benito, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. It has a lot of pieces for a fair value and the flavor tastes great. The texture feels nice and the mint is strong so it helps freshen your breath. Flavor is still there for hours.
Jenny K.
Torrance
I like the taste and the size of the gum. It last me long time. I like the packaging it is very convenient in the car. Easy to open and get one on the go. It has been hard to find these but when I do I stock up on my gum.
Mackenzie V.
Conway
This gum tastes great and the flavor beads in them help prolong the flavor and ensure fresh breath. The only bad thing is after you’ve burst them the flavor of the gum wears out pretty quick. Definitely will buy again though, great price and value
kelly c.
Lindsay, OK
Great flavor it is really bold and long lasting. Price is decent and its a great value. This is my go to on a daily basis. Hands down top pick. Really recommend.
Estefany N.
johnson city
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have a box of these that I took from home. I just don't enjoy these too much anymore. It offers the burst of mint but after a while of chewing, it gets very watered down. The gum gets too soft and I have to throw it out.
MIndy J.
Feeport, IL
If you have not tried Ice Breakers gum, you are missing out on a great gum chewing experience. Peppermint is one of my favorite choices. I chew a lot of gum. A habit that increased almost 10 years ago when I quit smoking. I like gum that lasts, and does not lose it flavor or consistency. One thing you don't want to do is drink anything really cold while first chewing this gum. It will take your breath away!
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
I really don't like the flavor of this gun at all. I really don't like peppermint. I like all the other flavors of the icebreakers ice cubes. They make your mouth really cool. But as far as a peppermint I think it's really gross.
April B.
Odenton, MD
How many pieces do you eat at a time?
brittany j.
What's your favorite flavor ?
Mandolyn D.
Carol Stream, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
What's your favorite Ice Breakers Gum flavor?
Bella M.
Vacaville, CA
Which mint flavor is your favorite?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Which is your favorite flavor ?