BY ICE BREAKERS #65 in Gum

Break through with the delicious refreshment and breath-brightening flavor crystals of ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES Peppermint Gum. And with 40 per bottle, another one is always ready to jump into action.

INGREDIENT

Maltitol
Gum Acacia
Gelatin Or K-Gelatin
Acesulfame Potassium
BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS)
Neotame
Sucralose

• I love these but I haven't been able to find them, where ...3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 3 Answers
  • What's ur favorite thing about this product 2 Answers
ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES PEPPERMINT GUM
  • "The choice of flavors for ice breakers gum is really great but I just don't think the flavor lasts very long and the gum breaks down quickly. " in 9 reviews
  • "Gum has intense flavor and last a long time, which is great most comes you chew for a little while and the flavor is gone not with this gum.Love the cup it comes in, you can put in your purse or in the cup holder in your vehicle." in 7 reviews
  • "I love these long lasting flavor and fresh breath, and i dont mind that they are sugar free , price is ok too" in 5 reviews
  • "It says the product has long lasting flavor, but I found that the flavor left the gum pretty quickly. " in 4 reviews
Randi G.
I LOVE these!!!! They’re the perfect amount of sweet and minty! They last a good amount of time and I love the container. Easy to store and don’t fall out like the sticks of gum do in my purse! These are definitely one of my favorites and I will continue to purchase them!
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love anything that has to do with mints and these are great. They make my breath fresh and they are a strong mint flavor which is what I love. I love the design of the bag as well, it's nice and honestly the price varies from place to place but if you love mints and it's a bit pricey in your area I can say it's worth it. I love ice breakers mints the most out of all the other brands.
Fallon O.
Tampa, FL
I love this gum! I purchased it at Publix a while ago and it might just be my favorite. This gum is minty, longlasting, and delicious. I love to pop one in my mouth after eating to freshen my breath. I would definitely repurchase the product again.
Elissa L.
I love gum it helps me get through the school day. But this gum is probably the best of the best. Thank god they have a sugar free option because in January I'll be getting braces. Better stock up now! (LOL)
Megan C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This gum is good but not the best. I pick eclipse or extra over it. The gum is too soft for my liking and doesn't really ever firm up, although I do like the little mint ball pieces or whatever in it that kind of explodes in your mouth. The flavor lasts awhile if you can stand the texture.
Jenny K.
Torrance
I like the taste and the size of the gum. It last me long time. I like the packaging it is very convenient in the car. Easy to open and get one on the go. It has been hard to find these but when I do I stock up on my gum.
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are amazing to use when you're in the car or your driving and you don't really have your other hand to unwrap the gum wrapper. This is just so convenient. Everyone needs to get some because these are so taste and easy to just have in your car. This is my favorite gum
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite gums! I love that they are super soft and stay chewy for a bit longer than other gums. They also taste amazing! I don’t buy the big bags as pictured but I buy the ones that fit in your cup holders.
kelly c.
Lindsay, OK
Great flavor it is really bold and long lasting. Price is decent and its a great value. This is my go to on a daily basis. Hands down top pick. Really recommend.
Estefany N.
johnson city
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have a box of these that I took from home. I just don't enjoy these too much anymore. It offers the burst of mint but after a while of chewing, it gets very watered down. The gum gets too soft and I have to throw it out.
brittany j.
What's your favorite flavor ?
April B.
Odenton, MD
How many pieces do you eat at a time?
Mandolyn D.
Rogers, Ar
What's your favorite Ice Breakers Gum flavor?
Bella M.
Which mint flavor is your favorite?
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
Which is your favorite flavor ?