ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES PEPPERMINT GUM

by Ice Breakers

#6 in Gum

Break through with the delicious refreshment and breath-brightening flavor crystals of ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES Peppermint Gum. And with 40 per bottle, another one is always ready to jump into action.

INGREDIENT

Maltitol
Gum Acacia
Gelatin Or K-Gelatin
Acesulfame Potassium
BHT (TO MAINTAIN FRESHNESS)
Neotame
Sucralose

Are these still in stores?
What is your favorite flavor ?
I love these but I haven't been able to find them, where would I be able to purchase them ?
Start your review of ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES PEPPERMINT GUM!
Product Highlights
“The choice of flavors for ice breakers gum is really great but I just don't think the flavor lasts very long and the gum breaks down quickly. ” in reviews
“...this gum.Love the cup it comes in, you can put in your purse or in the cup holder in your vehicle.” in reviews
“I love these long lasting flavor and fresh breath, and i dont mind that they are sugar free , price is ok too” in reviews
“It says the product has long lasting flavor, but I found that the flavor left the gum pretty quickly. ” in reviews
Queens
Purchased at: Walgreens
These gums are tasty 😊😋 and it comes in a good size. It freshens the mouth and it has nice fragrance which lasts for a while or until you eat something else. I prefer other flavore more than this one. I would highly recommend it 😊👍🏻. ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES PEPPERMINT GUM
Yakima, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES PEPPERMINT GUM uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I couldn’t find the right picture but this was as close as I could find and I love these ice cubes but I have to chew two at a time Because the flavor goes away and it’s kinda really chewy and thick. It’s pretty good for a short time
tulsa
Purchased at: Walmart
Gum, mints, or chews, from minty to fruity flavors, ICE BREAKERS has what you need to feel fresh at any time during your day. Freshen your breath and keep your mouth feeling icy cool with Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Sugar-Free Gum. It comes in a convenient bottle pack that can be kept in a bag, purse, backpack or pocket.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love peppermint gum, these stay soft and keep their flavor for a long time. It's sugar free so it's better for your your teeth and gives you great breath freshness. And it's not to big so it's not obvious that there is gum in your mouth.
Lees Summit, MO
I carry these things every where. I have a pack at my best. One in my purse and one in my car at all times. This gum always leave my breathe feeling fresh and the flavor lasts for hours. I would recommend to everyone.
Newark, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Favorite gum hands down. One cube is equivalent to one stick of gum. It's a little bit more pricier than other gum packages, but you do get more. I would only improve the bulky packaging but that's it.
I love gum it helps me get through the school day. But this gum is probably the best of the best. Thank god they have a sugar free option because in January I'll be getting braces. Better stock up now! (LOL)
Cedar Park, TX
ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES PEPPERMINT GUM uploaded by Carla B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this gum , the flavor lasts a long time and it’s super refreshing to chew one when you’re in need to freshen up your breath , on a date or just to enjoy some gum. It’s always my to go when I’m at the grocery store ! ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES Sugar-Free Gum (Pack of 12)
Nixa, MO
ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES PEPPERMINT GUM uploaded by Tabitha S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hey! I don't usually chew gum, but this is pretty good. I've been chewing this brand for the last week and will continue to buy. It has a great minty flavor and unlike a lot of gum the mint lasts a lot longer plus it's sugar free. My new favorite :)
Bunker hill, WV
Personally I could take or leave this gum. It has those little beads of peppermint within the cube and sometimes that’s just a little too much for me. The texture of the gum is weird at first. If you can get past that, it’s not the worst but it takes some getting used to
Ask a question to the Influenster community...