BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Peppermint Chewing Gum: 30% fewer calories than sugared gum Sugar free Long-lasting flavor see more...

• Does anyone know why they quit making this gum in stick form? 1 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor of gum?1 Answers
Genesis D.
Genesis D.
Foodie Expert
This is a great quality product! , I just love the coldness it leaves in your mouth. This is one of my favorite sugarless bombs ever! This is a long lasting product and I would recommend to others and also buy it again. Its has the perfect size! You won't regret it.
Allison G.
This product is so refreshing! I really enjoy the texture of the gum as well.
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Arlington, VA
This is my favorite sugarless gum. Always leaves my mouth feeling cold and fresh and the flavor lasts a long time. Plus the size of the cube seems much bigger than most sticks.
nicole  J.
nicole J.
Flint, MI
Foodie Expert
Not too crunchy kind of a soft chew I like it its fresh and cool and give a cold rush.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Albuquerque , NM
I remember that when I was a kid, I was always a big fan of Icebreakers, and now that this gum has come out, I'm still a huge lover of this gum.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Overland Park, KS
Foodie Expert
These literally feel like ice cubes in your mouth! They're so cold! Incredibly refreshing
Kayluh K.
Kayluh K.
Anderson, Ca
This gum is bomb! the only thing I don't particularly like are the blue bead things, they seem to separate from the gum.
Allison G.
What's your favorite flavor of gum?
Dianna J.
Dianna J.
Springfield, OH
Does anyone know why they quit making this gum in stick form?