ICE BREAKERS Ice Cubes Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Bubble Breeze Sugar-Free Gum 40 pc uploaded by Nicole D.ICE BREAKERS Ice Cubes Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Bubble Breeze Sugar-Free Gum 40 pc uploaded by Karla C.

BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice breakers ice cubes bubble breeze sugar-free gum 40 pc see more...

• What other flavors are there?1 Answers
  • Has anyone seen the raspeberry sorbet on the store? My dad can't ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "However, the flavor does not last long at all." in 1 review
Jillian F.
I love this gum... yes it's pretty pricy for chewing gum but the flavor lasts way way longer than any other... you can pick it up at any Walmart or anywhere else that sells gum
Paloma R.
Doral, FL
I'm something like a taster of chewing gums. Buy 5 cups of these different flavors. In fact the gums are not bad, have a surprisingly sweet taste, keeping in mind that they are not sweetened with sugar, which I love because I am sweet lover. But they have a flaw ... the taste so strong as you feel it, that fast it goes. The taste does not last in your mouth or 10 minutes well spent, after this time you only have in your mouth a gum with the memory of the taste that one day was.
Nichole H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
OMG!!!! AAAHHHH!!! I Love Ice breakers Ice cubes bubble breeze sugar- free Gum, I am a gum freak!!! But Ice breakers is my ish. and the bubble breeze is my favorite, and I love that these are sugar free. I also share these with everyone, so they can taste how how good they are.
Alexa M.
Carteret , Nj
I love this brand of gum!! I love the cinnamon one, but this flavor is very odd. I don't really like it. I also wish that the flavor lasted a lot longer, I don't like eating the whole box in one day.
Yannibel P.
Bronx, NY
I love this for when am traveling and i don't want my ears to hurt this great i eat this everyday because it take it to school and to work so it goes with me every where
Maranda C.
These are my favorite ones of them all I really like the way it makes my breath smell lol sounds a little weird but yes it smells and tastes great and flavor lasts long !
Elena H.
I am not a fan of fruity gum. I think it is to sweet and doesn't freshen breath which is the point of gum. Also looses it s flavor very fast.
Wonita S.
Clarksville, TN
It's rare to find gum that keeps its flavor, but I think I may be on to something here! The flavor last all day and it has a minty pop!
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Great gum and bursting with taste! You can taste the mint in it too. After a while, the flavor lingers but I get tired of chewing it.
Shelby W.
I like the brand of gum I just don't like the flavor. Never has a long lasting flavor and doesn't taste the best
Hilda L D.
Has anyone seen the raspeberry sorbet on the store? My dad can't find it. :(
Hilda L D.
What other flavors are there?