ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES BLACK CHERRY GUM uploaded by Luana L.ICE BREAKERS ICE CUBES BLACK CHERRY GUM uploaded by Amanda P.

BY ICE BREAKERS

Treat yourself to the delicious, sweet taste of Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Black Cherry Sugar Free Gum. These compact boxes are full of cube-shaped pieces of gum bursting with black cherry flavor crystals that instantly refresh your breath.

Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Black Cherry Sugar Free Gum, 18 pc, 1.45 oz

INGREDIENTS

Xylitol, Gum Base, Maltitol Syrup, Mannitol, Contains 2% Or Less of: Natural And Artificial Flavor, Maltodextrin, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Color (Red 40 Lake, Red 40, Blue 1), Aspartame*, Acesulfame Potassium, Gum Acacia, Gelatin, BHT to Maintain Freshness, Neotame. *Phenylketonurics: Contains Phenylalanine.

Helena S.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I love these icebreaker cubes! They have an awesome texture and are better than other refreshing gum. I got this at my local CVS. A bit pricey, but worth it for the amount of product. Definitely would recommend to anyone who wants to feel refreshed but also have an amazing tasting gum!
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
This gum has some intense flavor for being a cherry gum. I think it has to do with the shape of each piece vs the amount of sugar in it. It just is a perfect gum to keep in your purse or car or wherever. It keeps the flavor for awhile.
Jeneia P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love ice breakers but I wasn't a fan of the black cherry sugar free gum maybe it is because I'm not a fan of cherries but to me the taste was not there so I gave the pack away if ur a fan of cherries you might like it
deborah d.
Fairfield, connecticut
ICEBREAKWERS RASPBERRY ARE THE BEST LOVE THEM I WAS JUST HAVING SOME THIS WEEK ITS GOOD AND MY GRANDSON ENJOYS THEM TO ,, GREAT TASTE AND MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD ,,BUT WANT TO TRY THE KIWI AND WATERMELON GUM NEXT,, GREAT TASTE,,
Lori W.
Danbury, CT
I love Ice Breakers Ice Cubes Black Cherry Sugar-Free gum! I keep it in the cup holder in my car, in my purse, and at my desk at work. It keeps its flavor for a long time, and is so tasty! I am on a low-carb diet, so this is the perfect treat for me!
Terri C.
Canton, NY
I love the "crunch" that these crystal cubes make when you chew. Ice Breakers is my favorite brand. The only down side- I find the flavor doesn't last a super long time.
Hannah D.
This gum is amazing but very expensive!! its four dollars a can with about 18-20 pieces in them it depends on what flavor you get but are ver delicious flavor and easy if you have bad breathe!! very satisfying!!
Jamie B.
La Palma, CA
I love Ice Breakers gum. The flavor is fantastic. As you chew the gum the flavor explodes in your mouth. It has a small cooling effect too which is so refreshing. I love this gum!
Debra T.
Thornton, CO
Sweet and sugar free so it doesn't stick to my feelings. The flavor lasts for a decent amount of time, and the packaging fits perfectly in the drink holder in my car.
LB B.
MIAMI GARDENS, FL
This is a, tasty sugar free.gum. it didn't stick to the dental work. THE flavor lasts an average amount I'd tie, but you get a juicy mouth full of flavor in the beginning.