Add a Photo

#40 in Gum
Photo (1)
Hattie G.
Hattie G.
This gum keeps your breath fresh. My favorite part is that you can chew it for hours. And it is very cheap
Liz E.
Liz E.
Love the taste, flavor
Lasts for a very long time, just not too happy about how the little flavor heads get stuck in my teeth sometimes!
Luz C.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Ice breakers gum is so fresh. I really like this gum. It has an amazing fresh mint flavor.
Christine G.
Christine G.
Southbridge, MA
This is my all time favorite gum! It's very refreshing and I love the little snap with the crystals. Very, very hard to find!! If I find some I'm buying a case!!
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Love this gum taste is great and last a while. Leaves mouth fresh for a while
Last for a long time and is extremely refreshing. It literally is bursting with flavor.
Juliana H.
Juliana H.
Southern Pines, NC
Es un producto delicioso real me encanta su sabor inigualable con su sabores como menta y fresa
A really nice and cool taste, is refreshing and delicious, perfect after coffe or dinner
Illiana Z.
Illiana Z.
Carrollton, TX
Love this minty gum. Nice and minty but does not burn my mouth. Also great for refreshing bad breath.
jonie j.
jonie j.
This gum is one of my favorites. It is very cool tasting and smooth. It is easy to chew and doesn't stick to me teeth. Definitely a must buy.
T N.
T N.
Bethlehem, PA
How long does the flavor last?
Is this considered hot?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
DeLand
I have been looking for a gum with stevia instead of sucralose. Does this have sucralose?
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Is the flavor long lasting?
Gina C.
Gina C.
Does the flavor seem to last long?