Ice Breakers Gum, Wintergreen, 15 sticks uploaded by Hannah C.

BY ICE BREAKERS #40 in Gum

Luz C.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Ice breakers gum is so fresh. I really like this gum. It has an amazing fresh mint flavor.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Columbus, GA
This gum is the best not only does it keep your breath fresh , if you have a nose congestion it helps clear it and you can chew it for hours!!!
Liz E.
Liz E.
Love the taste, flavor
Lasts for a very long time, just not too happy about how the little flavor heads get stuck in my teeth sometimes!
Last for a long time and is extremely refreshing. It literally is bursting with flavor.
A really nice and cool taste, is refreshing and delicious, perfect after coffe or dinner
Juliana H.
Juliana H.
11420
Es un producto delicioso real me encanta su sabor inigualable con su sabores como menta y fresa
Christine G.
Christine G.
Southbridge, MA
This is my all time favorite gum! It's very refreshing and I love the little snap with the crystals. Very, very hard to find!! If I find some I'm buying a case!!
Hattie G.
Hattie G.
This gum keeps your breath fresh. My favorite part is that you can chew it for hours. And it is very cheap
Kellie M.
Kellie M.
Love this gum taste is great and last a while. Leaves mouth fresh for a while
Zachary R.
Zachary R.
Favorite gum to chew, makes my breathe feel very refreshed. The gum is also very cheap and easy to find in stores.
T N.
T N.
Bethlehem, PA
How long does the flavor last?
Is this considered hot?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
DeLand
I have been looking for a gum with stevia instead of sucralose. Does this have sucralose?
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Is the flavor long lasting?
Gina C.
Gina C.
Does the flavor seem to last long?