Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
#40 in Gum
Photo (1)
A really nice and cool taste, is refreshing and delicious, perfect after coffe or dinner
Illiana Z.
Illiana Z.
Carrollton, TX

Love this minty gum. Nice and minty but does not burn my mouth. Also great for refreshing bad breath.
Luz C.
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA

Ice breakers gum is so fresh. I really like this gum. It has an amazing fresh mint flavor.
Quillan H.
Quillan H.
Mankato, MN

I really like these because they leave my mouth fresh and minty and I really like that. Though sometimes the taste can be really strong and almost burn.
Kellie M.
Kellie M.

Love this gum taste is great and last a while. Leaves mouth fresh for a while
jonie j.
jonie j.

This gum is one of my favorites. It is very cool tasting and smooth. It is easy to chew and doesn't stick to me teeth. Definitely a must buy.
Zachary R.
Zachary R.

Favorite gum to chew, makes my breathe feel very refreshed. The gum is also very cheap and easy to find in stores.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Columbus, GA

This gum is the best not only does it keep your breath fresh , if you have a nose congestion it helps clear it and you can chew it for hours!!!
Hattie G.
Hattie G.

This gum keeps your breath fresh. My favorite part is that you can chew it for hours. And it is very cheap
Liz E.
Liz E.

Love the taste, flavor
Lasts for a very long time, just not too happy about how the little flavor heads get stuck in my teeth sometimes!
T N.
T N.
Bethlehem, PA

How long does the flavor last?
Is this considered hot?
Gina C.
Gina C.

Does the flavor seem to last long?
Savannah B.
Savannah B.

Is the flavor long lasting?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
DeLand

I have been looking for a gum with stevia instead of sucralose. Does this have sucralose?