Ice Breakers Gum, Wintergreen, 15 sticks uploaded by Hannah C.

BY ICE BREAKERS #47 in Gum

Lexi F.
Logan Twp, NJ
Ice breakers gives you a minty sensation in your mouth I love ice breakers
camila d.
Grand Island, NE
Its to good its to good to get thing like that because i like it to much to get this like
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
This has been my favorite gum since it hit the shelves super minty super strong with a pop of flavor raleys rite aid safeway are all places you can find this .
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
The liquid ice capsules always make my throat irritated. Probably wont buy again I don't care for it
Last for a long time and is extremely refreshing. It literally is bursting with flavor.
Hattie G.
This gum keeps your breath fresh. My favorite part is that you can chew it for hours. And it is very cheap
Christine G.
Southbridge, MA
This is my all time favorite gum! It's very refreshing and I love the little snap with the crystals. Very, very hard to find!! If I find some I'm buying a case!!
Juliana H.
11420
Es un producto delicioso real me encanta su sabor inigualable con su sabores como menta y fresa
A really nice and cool taste, is refreshing and delicious, perfect after coffe or dinner
Kimberly M.
Columbus, GA
This gum is the best not only does it keep your breath fresh , if you have a nose congestion it helps clear it and you can chew it for hours!!!
T N.
Bethlehem, PA
How long does the flavor last?
Is this considered hot?
Savannah B.
Is the flavor long lasting?
Gina C.
Does the flavor seem to last long?
Ashley P.
DeLand
I have been looking for a gum with stevia instead of sucralose. Does this have sucralose?