Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Julia W.
Julia W.
Jefferson, MD
This gum tastes amazing! The flavor lasts for a long time, and I can't get enough of it!
This gums are way better than all of the gums i have tired. But i don't buy them as much
Riley S.
Riley S.
Greensboro, AL
Not so bad not so bad not so bad not so bad not so bad not so bad not so bad not so bad
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Ballston Lake, NY
Really gives you an icy touch and flavor blast to your mouth with nice smelling breath
Ana H.
Ana H.
PERFECT FOR AFTER YOU'VE EATEN SOMETHING THAT SMELLS AND YOU'RE ABOUT TO KISS SOMEONE.
Sophiee S.
Sophiee S.
Miami, Florida
All I have to say is that I'm addicted ! I'm addicted to anything ice breakers
Hanna R.
Hanna R.
Lincoln, NE
The ice breaker gum is alright, I think they are better at making mints! The flavor is spot on for both the gum and mints, so if you are going for something strong and refreshing this brand should be your go to.
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
Geneseo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
The liquid ice capsules always make my throat irritated. Probably wont buy again I don't care for it
Winter M.
Winter M.
Riverside, CA
Nice minty freshness without a ton of sugar. Has a good amount of flavor and last for a good amount of chew. My teeth feel cleaner afterwards
Lexi F.
Lexi F.
Logan Twp, NJ
Ice breakers gives you a minty sensation in your mouth I love ice breakers
T N.
T N.
Bethlehem, PA
How long does the flavor last?
Is this considered hot?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
DeLand
I have been looking for a gum with stevia instead of sucralose. Does this have sucralose?
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Is the flavor long lasting?
Gina C.
Gina C.
Does the flavor seem to last long?