Ice Breakers Gum, Wintergreen, 15 sticks uploaded by Hannah C.

BY ICE BREAKERS #40 in Gum

Hanna R.
Hanna R.
Lincoln, NE
The ice breaker gum is alright, I think they are better at making mints! The flavor is spot on for both the gum and mints, so if you are going for something strong and refreshing this brand should be your go to.
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
The liquid ice capsules always make my throat irritated. Probably wont buy again I don't care for it
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
West Columbia, TX
My favorite gum to buy.I do not like bubble gum or fruity gums. This gum isn't overly minty and the flavor last a long time.
Winter M.
Winter M.
Riverside, CA
Nice minty freshness without a ton of sugar. Has a good amount of flavor and last for a good amount of chew. My teeth feel cleaner afterwards
Angelina K.
Angelina K.
One of our favorites. I don't mind the fruity tasting mints, but my husband is really into mint and this is his fav.
JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.
The flavor lasts and makes my breath feel extremely fresh after eating when I don't have the opportunity to brush my teeth after a meal.
VANESSA P.
VANESSA P.
Broomfield , Co
This was my dad's favorite gum and now I'm carrying on the tradition. This was a childhood fave that's now an adulthood fave!
Becca K.
Becca K.
Love the flavor and size. Just wish it lasted a lot longer. Seems like I burn through a pack in 2 days.
Antonio M.
Antonio M.
Arlington, VA
I have like a slight addiction to this gum. Always fresh and leaves me feeling clean and minty. love it
Rhonda S.
Rhonda S.
Glasford, IL
Want a cool fresh smile. This gum does both. Garlic no problem onioni gone. Try it yourself
T N.
T N.
Bethlehem, PA
How long does the flavor last?
Is this considered hot?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
DeLand
I have been looking for a gum with stevia instead of sucralose. Does this have sucralose?
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Is the flavor long lasting?
Gina C.
Gina C.
Does the flavor seem to last long?