Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Josh R.
Josh R.
Manchester, KY

This gum is so good! My wife is a gum freak and this is her favorite kind! Real good stuff! I would encourage anyone to buy it!
VANESSA P.
VANESSA P.
Lakewood, CO

This was my dad's favorite gum and now I'm carrying on the tradition. This was a childhood fave that's now an adulthood fave!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Algoma

I really love this gum. It freshens your breath and lasts a long time. The guy also doesnt get that stale taste like some do
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
West Columbia, TX

My favorite gum to buy.I do not like bubble gum or fruity gums. This gum isn't overly minty and the flavor last a long time.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Toluca Lake, CA

Good gum, doesn't lose flavor too quickly and is cheap at every store. it does melt in the sun so beware in your purse!
Kari T.
Kari T.
Trabuco Canyon, CA

Very flavorful gum. This product takes care of stale breath and bad breath. I keep this in my car for when I need it.
Angelina K.
Angelina K.

One of our favorites. I don't mind the fruity tasting mints, but my husband is really into mint and this is his fav.
Zachary R.
Zachary R.

Favorite gum to chew, makes my breathe feel very refreshed. The gum is also very cheap and easy to find in stores.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

So icy and its great for just refreshing your breath
ive always liked ice breakers they were my childhood candies
Nija H.
Nija H.

Nice cool refreshing taste. Perfect after a meal, cup of coffee or cigarette break to mask the unpleasant scent.
T N.
T N.
Bethlehem, PA

How long does the flavor last?
Is this considered hot?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
DeLand

I have been looking for a gum with stevia instead of sucralose. Does this have sucralose?
Gina C.
Gina C.

Does the flavor seem to last long?

Join Now