Ice Breakers Gum, Wintergreen, 15 sticks uploaded by Hannah C.

BY ICE BREAKERS #39 in Gum

Lexie S.
Lexie S.
Weatherford, TX
I love chewing gum and this is by far my favorite gum. It is long-lasting and taste great.
Ani J.
Ani J.
North Charleston, SC
It's good. It's a mint. It's gum. Does its job. Nothing too special. But I'd buy it again.
Riley S.
Riley S.
Greensboro, AL
Not so bad not so bad not so bad not so bad not so bad not so bad not so bad not so bad
Ana H.
Ana H.
PERFECT FOR AFTER YOU'VE EATEN SOMETHING THAT SMELLS AND YOU'RE ABOUT TO KISS SOMEONE.
Hanna R.
Hanna R.
Lincoln, NE
The ice breaker gum is alright, I think they are better at making mints! The flavor is spot on for both the gum and mints, so if you are going for something strong and refreshing this brand should be your go to.
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
geneseo , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
The liquid ice capsules always make my throat irritated. Probably wont buy again I don't care for it
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
West Columbia, TX
My favorite gum to buy.I do not like bubble gum or fruity gums. This gum isn't overly minty and the flavor last a long time.
Winter M.
Winter M.
Riverside, CA
Nice minty freshness without a ton of sugar. Has a good amount of flavor and last for a good amount of chew. My teeth feel cleaner afterwards
Angelina K.
Angelina K.
One of our favorites. I don't mind the fruity tasting mints, but my husband is really into mint and this is his fav.
VANESSA P.
VANESSA P.
Broomfield , Co
This was my dad's favorite gum and now I'm carrying on the tradition. This was a childhood fave that's now an adulthood fave!
T N.
T N.
Bethlehem, PA
How long does the flavor last?
Is this considered hot?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
DeLand
I have been looking for a gum with stevia instead of sucralose. Does this have sucralose?
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Is the flavor long lasting?
Gina C.
Gina C.
Does the flavor seem to last long?