Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Toluca Lake, CA

Good gum, doesn't lose flavor too quickly and is cheap at every store. it does melt in the sun so beware in your purse!
Kari T.
Kari T.
Trabuco Canyon, CA

Very flavorful gum. This product takes care of stale breath and bad breath. I keep this in my car for when I need it.
Angelina K.
Angelina K.

One of our favorites. I don't mind the fruity tasting mints, but my husband is really into mint and this is his fav.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

So icy and its great for just refreshing your breath
ive always liked ice breakers they were my childhood candies
Nija H.
Nija H.

Nice cool refreshing taste. Perfect after a meal, cup of coffee or cigarette break to mask the unpleasant scent.
Aubrey G.
Aubrey G.
Brigham City, UT

Super fresh! And super super minty I love personally enjoy minty flavors but this one definitely is my favorite
I love the gum version. It's really icy and refreshing to chew, good flavors. It also works well on bad breath
Estefany G.
Estefany G.
Riverdale, CA

This gum is soooooo long lasting and is a very great flavor with a refreshing taste !!! I really recommend !!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL

Fresh gives a clean breath smell and last for hours. the taste is long lasting. love the price and quantity.
Antonio M.
Antonio M.
Arlington, VA

I have like a slight addiction to this gum. Always fresh and leaves me feeling clean and minty. love it
T N.
T N.
Bethlehem, PA

How long does the flavor last?
Is this considered hot?
Gina C.
Gina C.

Does the flavor seem to last long?
Savannah B.
Savannah B.

Is the flavor long lasting?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
DeLand

I have been looking for a gum with stevia instead of sucralose. Does this have sucralose?

Join Now