Ice Breakers Gum, Wintergreen, 15 sticks uploaded by Hannah C.

BY ICE BREAKERS #41 in Gum

Adriana F.
Adriana F.
I love this gum! It's so fun to pop the little fresh mint bubbles. Flavor lasts a long time.
Kate B.
Kate B.
These are amazing for school and studying!! They have long lasting flavor and taste so good😍
Ani J.
Ani J.
North Charleston, SC
It's good. It's a mint. It's gum. Does its job. Nothing too special. But I'd buy it again.
Lexie S.
Lexie S.
Weatherford, TX
I love chewing gum and this is by far my favorite gum. It is long-lasting and taste great.
Riley S.
Riley S.
Greensboro, AL
Not so bad not so bad not so bad not so bad not so bad not so bad not so bad not so bad
Ana H.
Ana H.
PERFECT FOR AFTER YOU'VE EATEN SOMETHING THAT SMELLS AND YOU'RE ABOUT TO KISS SOMEONE.
Hanna R.
Hanna R.
Lincoln, NE
The ice breaker gum is alright, I think they are better at making mints! The flavor is spot on for both the gum and mints, so if you are going for something strong and refreshing this brand should be your go to.
Jayme Y.
Jayme Y.
Geneseo, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
The liquid ice capsules always make my throat irritated. Probably wont buy again I don't care for it
Winter M.
Winter M.
Riverside, CA
Nice minty freshness without a ton of sugar. Has a good amount of flavor and last for a good amount of chew. My teeth feel cleaner afterwards
Angelina K.
Angelina K.
One of our favorites. I don't mind the fruity tasting mints, but my husband is really into mint and this is his fav.
T N.
T N.
Bethlehem, PA
How long does the flavor last?
Is this considered hot?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
DeLand
I have been looking for a gum with stevia instead of sucralose. Does this have sucralose?
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Is the flavor long lasting?
Gina C.
Gina C.
Does the flavor seem to last long?