Ice Breakers Gum, Wintergreen, 15 sticks uploaded by Hannah C.

BY ICE BREAKERS #49 in Gum

Angelina K.
One of our favorites. I don't mind the fruity tasting mints, but my husband is really into mint and this is his fav.
JoAnn R.
The flavor lasts and makes my breath feel extremely fresh after eating when I don't have the opportunity to brush my teeth after a meal.
maria c.
Saint Cloud, FL
The best gum Ice breaker with wintergreen savor. It is a good value for the money and last longer. it leaves a freshness flavor.
VANESSA P.
Broomfield , Co
This was my dad's favorite gum and now I'm carrying on the tradition. This was a childhood fave that's now an adulthood fave!
Becca K.
Love the flavor and size. Just wish it lasted a lot longer. Seems like I burn through a pack in 2 days.
Antonio M.
Arlington, VA
I have like a slight addiction to this gum. Always fresh and leaves me feeling clean and minty. love it
Illiana Z.
Carrollton, TX
Love this minty gum. Nice and minty but does not burn my mouth. Also great for refreshing bad breath.
Rhonda S.
Glasford, IL
Want a cool fresh smile. This gum does both. Garlic no problem onioni gone. Try it yourself
I love the gum version. It's really icy and refreshing to chew, good flavors. It also works well on bad breath
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Fresh gives a clean breath smell and last for hours. the taste is long lasting. love the price and quantity.
T N.
Bethlehem, PA
How long does the flavor last?
Is this considered hot?
Ashley P.
DeLand
I have been looking for a gum with stevia instead of sucralose. Does this have sucralose?
Gina C.
Does the flavor seem to last long?
Savannah B.
Is the flavor long lasting?