Ice Breakers Gum, Wintergreen, 15 sticks uploaded by Hannah C.

BY ICE BREAKERS

Kari T.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Very flavorful gum. This product takes care of stale breath and bad breath. I keep this in my car for when I need it.
Angelina K.
One of our favorites. I don't mind the fruity tasting mints, but my husband is really into mint and this is his fav.
Zachary R.
Favorite gum to chew, makes my breathe feel very refreshed. The gum is also very cheap and easy to find in stores.
Nija H.
Nice cool refreshing taste. Perfect after a meal, cup of coffee or cigarette break to mask the unpleasant scent.
Aubrey G.
Brigham City, UT
Super fresh! And super super minty I love personally enjoy minty flavors but this one definitely is my favorite
I love the gum version. It's really icy and refreshing to chew, good flavors. It also works well on bad breath
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Fresh gives a clean breath smell and last for hours. the taste is long lasting. love the price and quantity.
Estefany G.
Riverdale, CA
This gum is soooooo long lasting and is a very great flavor with a refreshing taste !!! I really recommend !!
Hattie G.
This gum keeps your breath fresh. My favorite part is that you can chew it for hours. And it is very cheap
Antonio M.
Arlington, VA
I have like a slight addiction to this gum. Always fresh and leaves me feeling clean and minty. love it
T N.
Bethlehem, PA
How long does the flavor last?
Is this considered hot?
Ashley P.
DeLand
I have been looking for a gum with stevia instead of sucralose. Does this have sucralose?
Gina C.
Does the flavor seem to last long?
Savannah B.
Is the flavor long lasting?