Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
#43 in Gum
Morgan P.
Morgan P.

I always have gum in my purse, backpack, what-have-you. I love Ice Breakers' gum because it has long-lasting flavor. Do recommend.
maria c.
maria c.
Saint Cloud, FL

The best gum Ice breaker with wintergreen savor. It is a good value for the money and last longer. it leaves a freshness flavor.
VANESSA P.
VANESSA P.
Lakewood, CO

This was my dad's favorite gum and now I'm carrying on the tradition. This was a childhood fave that's now an adulthood fave!
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
West Columbia, TX

My favorite gum to buy.I do not like bubble gum or fruity gums. This gum isn't overly minty and the flavor last a long time.
Jillian B.
Jillian B.
Toluca Lake, CA

Good gum, doesn't lose flavor too quickly and is cheap at every store. it does melt in the sun so beware in your purse!
Kari T.
Kari T.
Trabuco Canyon, CA

Very flavorful gum. This product takes care of stale breath and bad breath. I keep this in my car for when I need it.
Angelina K.
Angelina K.

One of our favorites. I don't mind the fruity tasting mints, but my husband is really into mint and this is his fav.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

So icy and its great for just refreshing your breath
ive always liked ice breakers they were my childhood candies
I love the gum version. It's really icy and refreshing to chew, good flavors. It also works well on bad breath
Estefany G.
Estefany G.
Riverdale, CA

This gum is soooooo long lasting and is a very great flavor with a refreshing taste !!! I really recommend !!

Join Now