Ice Breakers Gum, Wintergreen, 15 sticks uploaded by Hannah C.

BY ICE BREAKERS

Liz E.
Love the taste, flavor
Lasts for a very long time, just not too happy about how the little flavor heads get stuck in my teeth sometimes!
Kenlyn B.
Nicholasville, KY
Love the cool feeling it gives my mouth and it always takes care of my after lunch breath! And i know everybody needs a gum like that!
Catherine B.
West Park, FL
I love these little man icebreaker gums because they come in handy and I can always just place it in my bag for whenever I need them.
Letisha L.
Orange City, FL
These are so good. Is like so icey and keeps your mouth fresh pretty good flavor. Definitely worth buying and sharing with friends.
Morgan P.
I always have gum in my purse, backpack, what-have-you. I love Ice Breakers' gum because it has long-lasting flavor. Do recommend.
maria c.
Saint Cloud, FL
The best gum Ice breaker with wintergreen savor. It is a good value for the money and last longer. it leaves a freshness flavor.
Josh R.
Manchester, KY
This gum is so good! My wife is a gum freak and this is her favorite kind! Real good stuff! I would encourage anyone to buy it!
Samantha K.
Algoma
I really love this gum. It freshens your breath and lasts a long time. The guy also doesnt get that stale taste like some do
VANESSA P.
Broomfield , Co
This was my dad's favorite gum and now I'm carrying on the tradition. This was a childhood fave that's now an adulthood fave!
Yvonne R.
West Columbia, TX
My favorite gum to buy.I do not like bubble gum or fruity gums. This gum isn't overly minty and the flavor last a long time.
T N.
Bethlehem, PA
How long does the flavor last?
Is this considered hot?
Ashley P.
DeLand
I have been looking for a gum with stevia instead of sucralose. Does this have sucralose?
Gina C.
Does the flavor seem to last long?
Savannah B.
Is the flavor long lasting?