Add a Photo

Photo (1)
VANESSA P.
VANESSA P.
Broomfield , Co

This was my dad's favorite gum and now I'm carrying on the tradition. This was a childhood fave that's now an adulthood fave!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Algoma

I really love this gum. It freshens your breath and lasts a long time. The guy also doesnt get that stale taste like some do
Yvonne R.
Yvonne R.
West Columbia, TX

My favorite gum to buy.I do not like bubble gum or fruity gums. This gum isn't overly minty and the flavor last a long time.
Kari T.
Kari T.
Trabuco Canyon, CA

Very flavorful gum. This product takes care of stale breath and bad breath. I keep this in my car for when I need it.
Angelina K.
Angelina K.

One of our favorites. I don't mind the fruity tasting mints, but my husband is really into mint and this is his fav.
Nija H.
Nija H.

Nice cool refreshing taste. Perfect after a meal, cup of coffee or cigarette break to mask the unpleasant scent.
Aubrey G.
Aubrey G.
Brigham City, UT

Super fresh! And super super minty I love personally enjoy minty flavors but this one definitely is my favorite
I love the gum version. It's really icy and refreshing to chew, good flavors. It also works well on bad breath
Estefany G.
Estefany G.
Riverdale, CA

This gum is soooooo long lasting and is a very great flavor with a refreshing taste !!! I really recommend !!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL

Fresh gives a clean breath smell and last for hours. the taste is long lasting. love the price and quantity.
T N.
T N.
Bethlehem, PA

How long does the flavor last?
Is this considered hot?
Gina C.
Gina C.

Does the flavor seem to last long?
Savannah B.
Savannah B.

Is the flavor long lasting?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
DeLand

I have been looking for a gum with stevia instead of sucralose. Does this have sucralose?

Join Now