Ice Breakers Gum, Wintergreen, 15 sticks uploaded by Hannah C.

BY ICE BREAKERS #49 in Gum

Adriana F.
I love this gum! It's so fun to pop the little fresh mint bubbles. Flavor lasts a long time.
Lexie S.
Weatherford, TX
I love chewing gum and this is by far my favorite gum. It is long-lasting and taste great.
Riley S.
Greensboro, AL
Not so bad not so bad not so bad not so bad not so bad not so bad not so bad not so bad
Matt V.
Browns Valley, CA
I always chew Ice Breakers gum. Strong initial flavor, and the flavor seems to last longer than other mint based gums. I prefer the gums to mints because they obviously last longer. Good way to freshen breath in a hurry. Would recommend to others.
Hanna R.
Lincoln, NE
The ice breaker gum is alright, I think they are better at making mints! The flavor is spot on for both the gum and mints, so if you are going for something strong and refreshing this brand should be your go to.
Patricia M.
I like to chew this gum after a meal. You know, they say it's good to chew a piece of gum after a meal. Supposedly it gets the digestive system going a little faster. Not sure if it's true, but I do know I enjoy the gum.
Quillan H.
Mankato, MN
I really like these because they leave my mouth fresh and minty and I really like that. Though sometimes the taste can be really strong and almost burn.
Morgan P.
I always have gum in my purse, backpack, what-have-you. I love Ice Breakers' gum because it has long-lasting flavor. Do recommend.
Yvonne R.
West Columbia, TX
My favorite gum to buy.I do not like bubble gum or fruity gums. This gum isn't overly minty and the flavor last a long time.
Winter M.
Riverside, CA
Nice minty freshness without a ton of sugar. Has a good amount of flavor and last for a good amount of chew. My teeth feel cleaner afterwards
T N.
Bethlehem, PA
How long does the flavor last?
Is this considered hot?
Ashley P.
DeLand
I have been looking for a gum with stevia instead of sucralose. Does this have sucralose?
Gina C.
Does the flavor seem to last long?
Savannah B.
Is the flavor long lasting?