Ice Breakers Gum, Wintergreen, 15 sticks uploaded by Hannah C.

BY ICE BREAKERS #49 in Gum

Kenlyn B.
Nicholasville, KY
Love the cool feeling it gives my mouth and it always takes care of my after lunch breath! And i know everybody needs a gum like that!
Catherine B.
West Park, FL
I love these little man icebreaker gums because they come in handy and I can always just place it in my bag for whenever I need them.
Letisha L.
Orange City, FL
These are so good. Is like so icey and keeps your mouth fresh pretty good flavor. Definitely worth buying and sharing with friends.
Josh R.
Manchester, KY
This gum is so good! My wife is a gum freak and this is her favorite kind! Real good stuff! I would encourage anyone to buy it!
Samantha K.
Algoma
I really love this gum. It freshens your breath and lasts a long time. The guy also doesnt get that stale taste like some do
Kari T.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Very flavorful gum. This product takes care of stale breath and bad breath. I keep this in my car for when I need it.
Nija H.
Nice cool refreshing taste. Perfect after a meal, cup of coffee or cigarette break to mask the unpleasant scent.
Aubrey G.
Brigham City, UT
Super fresh! And super super minty I love personally enjoy minty flavors but this one definitely is my favorite
Estefany G.
Riverdale, CA
This gum is soooooo long lasting and is a very great flavor with a refreshing taste !!! I really recommend !!
Kate B.
These are amazing for school and studying!! They have long lasting flavor and taste so goodūüėć
T N.
Bethlehem, PA
How long does the flavor last?
Is this considered hot?
Ashley P.
DeLand
I have been looking for a gum with stevia instead of sucralose. Does this have sucralose?
Gina C.
Does the flavor seem to last long?
Savannah B.
Is the flavor long lasting?