Ice Breakers Gum, Wintergreen, 15 sticks uploaded by Hannah C.

BY ICE BREAKERS #39 in Gum

Cayce E.
Cayce E.
Colleyville, TX
I keep a package of this in my car all the time. It's great for on the go and love the flavor. I'm a gum queen and this is a fav of mine.
JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.
The flavor lasts and makes my breath feel extremely fresh after eating when I don't have the opportunity to brush my teeth after a meal.
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
Yum these are the best! I haven't had these in sooo long. Now I'm in the mood for some. I need to find somewhere that carries them ASAP!
Kenlyn B.
Kenlyn B.
Nicholasville, KY
Love the cool feeling it gives my mouth and it always takes care of my after lunch breath! And i know everybody needs a gum like that!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
West Park, FL
I love these little man icebreaker gums because they come in handy and I can always just place it in my bag for whenever I need them.
Letisha L.
Letisha L.
Orange City, FL
These are so good. Is like so icey and keeps your mouth fresh pretty good flavor. Definitely worth buying and sharing with friends.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
I always have gum in my purse, backpack, what-have-you. I love Ice Breakers' gum because it has long-lasting flavor. Do recommend.
maria c.
maria c.
Saint Cloud, FL
The best gum Ice breaker with wintergreen savor. It is a good value for the money and last longer. it leaves a freshness flavor.
Josh R.
Josh R.
Manchester, KY
This gum is so good! My wife is a gum freak and this is her favorite kind! Real good stuff! I would encourage anyone to buy it!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Algoma
I really love this gum. It freshens your breath and lasts a long time. The guy also doesnt get that stale taste like some do
T N.
T N.
Bethlehem, PA
How long does the flavor last?
Is this considered hot?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
DeLand
I have been looking for a gum with stevia instead of sucralose. Does this have sucralose?
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Is the flavor long lasting?
Gina C.
Gina C.
Does the flavor seem to last long?