Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Cayce E.
Cayce E.
Colleyville, TX
I keep a package of this in my car all the time. It's great for on the go and love the flavor. I'm a gum queen and this is a fav of mine.
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
Cardiff, CA
Yum these are the best! I haven't had these in sooo long. Now I'm in the mood for some. I need to find somewhere that carries them ASAP!
JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.
The flavor lasts and makes my breath feel extremely fresh after eating when I don't have the opportunity to brush my teeth after a meal.
Kenlyn B.
Kenlyn B.
Nicholasville, KY
Love the cool feeling it gives my mouth and it always takes care of my after lunch breath! And i know everybody needs a gum like that!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
West Park, FL
I love these little man icebreaker gums because they come in handy and I can always just place it in my bag for whenever I need them.
Letisha L.
Letisha L.
Orange City, FL
These are so good. Is like so icey and keeps your mouth fresh pretty good flavor. Definitely worth buying and sharing with friends.
Morgan P.
Morgan P.
I always have gum in my purse, backpack, what-have-you. I love Ice Breakers' gum because it has long-lasting flavor. Do recommend.
maria c.
maria c.
Saint Cloud, FL
The best gum Ice breaker with wintergreen savor. It is a good value for the money and last longer. it leaves a freshness flavor.
Josh R.
Josh R.
Manchester, KY
This gum is so good! My wife is a gum freak and this is her favorite kind! Real good stuff! I would encourage anyone to buy it!
VANESSA P.
VANESSA P.
Broomfield , Co
This was my dad's favorite gum and now I'm carrying on the tradition. This was a childhood fave that's now an adulthood fave!
T N.
T N.
Bethlehem, PA
How long does the flavor last?
Is this considered hot?
Gina C.
Gina C.
Does the flavor seem to last long?
Savannah B.
Savannah B.
Is the flavor long lasting?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
DeLand
I have been looking for a gum with stevia instead of sucralose. Does this have sucralose?