Ice Breakers Gum, Wintergreen, 15 sticks uploaded by Hannah C.

BY ICE BREAKERS

Hanna R.
Lincoln, NE
The ice breaker gum is alright, I think they are better at making mints! The flavor is spot on for both the gum and mints, so if you are going for something strong and refreshing this brand should be your go to.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This has been my favorite gum since it hit the shelves super minty super strong with a pop of flavor raleys rite aid safeway are all places you can find this .
Quillan H.
Mankato, MN
I really like these because they leave my mouth fresh and minty and I really like that. Though sometimes the taste can be really strong and almost burn.
Reagan R.
Albuquerque, NM
Ice breakers are good like the gum is better then the mints its stays refreshing for a little bit longer that what j like about ice breakers being a gum
Kimberly M.
Columbus, GA
This gum is the best not only does it keep your breath fresh , if you have a nose congestion it helps clear it and you can chew it for hours!!!
jonie j.
This gum is one of my favorites. It is very cool tasting and smooth. It is easy to chew and doesn't stick to me teeth. Definitely a must buy.
Winter M.
Riverside, CA
Nice minty freshness without a ton of sugar. Has a good amount of flavor and last for a good amount of chew. My teeth feel cleaner afterwards
Ariana L.
San Diego, CA
Yum these are the best! I haven't had these in sooo long. Now I'm in the mood for some. I need to find somewhere that carries them ASAP!
JoAnn R.
The flavor lasts and makes my breath feel extremely fresh after eating when I don't have the opportunity to brush my teeth after a meal.
Liz E.
Love the taste, flavor
Lasts for a very long time, just not too happy about how the little flavor heads get stuck in my teeth sometimes!
T N.
Bethlehem, PA
How long does the flavor last?
Is this considered hot?
Ashley P.
DeLand
I have been looking for a gum with stevia instead of sucralose. Does this have sucralose?
Gina C.
Does the flavor seem to last long?
Savannah B.
Is the flavor long lasting?