Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Birmingham, AL

One of my favorite mints ever! The most convenient part is that it's a gum, who doesn't love gum? It's really small in size and the mint flavor last a really long time leaving your breath fresh all day!
Grace C.
Grace C.
East Meadow, NY

Great fresh breath feeling after your chew. I don't eat this often only if I feel like spending extra money on gum. It's kinda pricey for me but it is a good product though. I would recommend to others
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Lakeland, FL

This is one of my favorite types of gum! I eat this gum everyday after I eat a meal. You can buy it pretty much at any store . It's flavor is bangin! Awesome flavor. I would recommend this to anyone.
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Windsor

Words and don't like at all. Totally throw me off when I tried it. I don't know just not into it. Not used to having to chew instead of sucking on. Don't like these and won't buy again.
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.

These things can get so addicting. I always found myself going through the mints so quickly so its a good thing i found these in gum form. Helps it last a little longer aha.
Christine G.
Christine G.
Southbridge, MA

This is my all time favorite gum! It's very refreshing and I love the little snap with the crystals. Very, very hard to find!! If I find some I'm buying a case!!
Monica S.
Monica S.

They're products are amazing, especially this gum. It's very minty tasting and the flavor is very long-lasting. Definitely recommend and will be repurchasing.
Reagan R.
Reagan R.
Albuquerque, NM

Ice breakers are good like the gum is better then the mints its stays refreshing for a little bit longer that what j like about ice breakers being a gum
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Columbus, GA

This gum is the best not only does it keep your breath fresh , if you have a nose congestion it helps clear it and you can chew it for hours!!!
jonie j.
jonie j.

This gum is one of my favorites. It is very cool tasting and smooth. It is easy to chew and doesn't stick to me teeth. Definitely a must buy.
T N.
T N.
Bethlehem, PA

How long does the flavor last?
Is this considered hot?
Gina C.
Gina C.

Does the flavor seem to last long?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
DeLand

I have been looking for a gum with stevia instead of sucralose. Does this have sucralose?

Join Now