Add a Photo

#43 in Gum
Lyndsey B.
Lyndsey B.
Windsor

Words and don't like at all. Totally throw me off when I tried it. I don't know just not into it. Not used to having to chew instead of sucking on. Don't like these and won't buy again.
Vanesa S.
Vanesa S.
Kitchener, ON

These things can get so addicting. I always found myself going through the mints so quickly so its a good thing i found these in gum form. Helps it last a little longer aha.
Monica S.
Monica S.

They're products are amazing, especially this gum. It's very minty tasting and the flavor is very long-lasting. Definitely recommend and will be repurchasing.
Reagan R.
Reagan R.
Albuquerque, NM

Ice breakers are good like the gum is better then the mints its stays refreshing for a little bit longer that what j like about ice breakers being a gum
Winter M.
Winter M.
Riverside, CA

Nice minty freshness without a ton of sugar. Has a good amount of flavor and last for a good amount of chew. My teeth feel cleaner afterwards
Cayce E.
Cayce E.
Colleyville, TX

I keep a package of this in my car all the time. It's great for on the go and love the flavor. I'm a gum queen and this is a fav of mine.
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
Cardiff, CA

Yum these are the best! I haven't had these in sooo long. Now I'm in the mood for some. I need to find somewhere that carries them ASAP!
JoAnn R.
JoAnn R.

The flavor lasts and makes my breath feel extremely fresh after eating when I don't have the opportunity to brush my teeth after a meal.
Kenlyn B.
Kenlyn B.
Nicholasville, KY

Love the cool feeling it gives my mouth and it always takes care of my after lunch breath! And i know everybody needs a gum like that!
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
West Park, FL

I love these little man icebreaker gums because they come in handy and I can always just place it in my bag for whenever I need them.

Join Now