Add a Photo

#43 in Gum
connie c.
connie c.
Monticello, FL

My usual pick me up mint for on the go when i need it.
good value , nice pricing not to low or high just right.
flavor does not go away for short time and its long lasting
i love the taste and strong minty flavor.
i recommend this to anyone needing a good pick me up
for if they were out in public and did not want that
nasty morning breath to be a bad impression
reshim R.
reshim R.
Regina, Saskatchewan

I grew up eating this. at first it is sooo tasteful and soft in your mouth and full of flavor. nowadays, it is is so hard to find the gum version of it in stores. i used to buy it a lot but i guess the mint version does the justice. love it and recommend it
Priya L.
Priya L.

These are so great and refreshing sometimes it feels like I'm not even eating gum anymore. i love the great flavors and its more tha affordable and is super rich for the taste. go ahead and buy some at the local walmart and try the different flavous.
Matt V.
Matt V.
Browns Valley, CA

I always chew Ice Breakers gum. Strong initial flavor, and the flavor seems to last longer than other mint based gums. I prefer the gums to mints because they obviously last longer. Good way to freshen breath in a hurry. Would recommend to others.
Lesly Z.
Lesly Z.
Vallejo , CA

This gum was my life honestly and if it was still out I would buy it honestly. I liked the liquid ice breakers by itself too. This gum is not like any other gum I feel like the flavor lasted longer in this gum than any other.
Hailey M.
Hailey M.

This is my favorite gals ours of icebreakers it is one of the best brands if mints you could get you can buy it at your local Walmart or target it is amazing flavor I definitely recommend this and it is repurchase worthy
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

I like to chew this gum after a meal. You know, they say it's good to chew a piece of gum after a meal. Supposedly it gets the digestive system going a little faster. Not sure if it's true, but I do know I enjoy the gum.
Hanna R.
Hanna R.
Lincoln, NE

The ice breaker gum is alright, I think they are better at making mints! The flavor is spot on for both the gum and mints, so if you are going for something strong and refreshing this brand should be your go to.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Birmingham, AL

One of my favorite mints ever! The most convenient part is that it's a gum, who doesn't love gum? It's really small in size and the mint flavor last a really long time leaving your breath fresh all day!
Grace C.
Grace C.
East Meadow, NY

Great fresh breath feeling after your chew. I don't eat this often only if I feel like spending extra money on gum. It's kinda pricey for me but it is a good product though. I would recommend to others

Join Now