Add a Photo

#41 in Gum
Photo (1)
Erica G.
Erica G.

Omg these are so hard to find!!!! I don't know why either it is the best one out there! This was my favorite gum growing up and still is to this day! The favor is perfect! Cooling with little ice flavor crystals and super minty! Such a good breath freshener. I brought these everywhere with me. Literally could chew this gum for hours and the flavor would still be strong.
connie c.
connie c.
Monticello, FL

My usual pick me up mint for on the go when i need it.
good value , nice pricing not to low or high just right.
flavor does not go away for short time and its long lasting
i love the taste and strong minty flavor.
i recommend this to anyone needing a good pick me up
for if they were out in public and did not want that
nasty morning breath to be a bad impression
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Morganville, NJ

This is one or my favorite brand of gym and mints. They have an intense mint cooling flavor. If you need something to make you breath smell nice, minty, and fresh then this is the gym for you. In always have a container of the mints or a pack gym in my bag everywhere I go. Highly recommended!!!!
Matt V.
Matt V.
Browns Valley, CA

I always chew Ice Breakers gum. Strong initial flavor, and the flavor seems to last longer than other mint based gums. I prefer the gums to mints because they obviously last longer. Good way to freshen breath in a hurry. Would recommend to others.
Lesly Z.
Lesly Z.
Los Angeles, CA

This gum was my life honestly and if it was still out I would buy it honestly. I liked the liquid ice breakers by itself too. This gum is not like any other gum I feel like the flavor lasted longer in this gum than any other.
Patricia M.
Patricia M.

I like to chew this gum after a meal. You know, they say it's good to chew a piece of gum after a meal. Supposedly it gets the digestive system going a little faster. Not sure if it's true, but I do know I enjoy the gum.
Alexis J.
Alexis J.
Birmingham, AL

One of my favorite mints ever! The most convenient part is that it's a gum, who doesn't love gum? It's really small in size and the mint flavor last a really long time leaving your breath fresh all day!
Grace C.
Grace C.
East Meadow, NY

Great fresh breath feeling after your chew. I don't eat this often only if I feel like spending extra money on gum. It's kinda pricey for me but it is a good product though. I would recommend to others
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Lakeland, FL

This is one of my favorite types of gum! I eat this gum everyday after I eat a meal. You can buy it pretty much at any store . It's flavor is bangin! Awesome flavor. I would recommend this to anyone.
Reagan R.
Reagan R.
Albuquerque, NM

Ice breakers are good like the gum is better then the mints its stays refreshing for a little bit longer that what j like about ice breakers being a gum
T N.
T N.
Bethlehem, PA

How long does the flavor last?
Is this considered hot?
Gina C.
Gina C.

Does the flavor seem to last long?
Savannah B.
Savannah B.

Is the flavor long lasting?
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
DeLand

I have been looking for a gum with stevia instead of sucralose. Does this have sucralose?

Join Now