Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
Ice Breakers Frost® Sugar-Free Wintercool®.

Perfectly Powerful Mints®.

Natural & artificial flavor.
Photo (1)
Lena S.
Lena S.
Lynnwood, WA

I hard for me to find a breath mint that isn't burning my mouth when eat it. This one is the prefect mix between the minty fresh breath and hard candy. It doesn't burn and I lasts even after the mint is gone. If your looking for something on the go isn't going to take up much space in your purse use these. They are amazing!!
David B.
David B.
Raleigh, NC

By far: my favorite mint. Wintercool is my favorite flavor. They have the most interesting mouth feel when you pop one in your mouth. Once that shell melts away, you're left with a mint that still keeps the flavor going. They might not be the strongest mints out there, but they're the best tasting.
Lucia W.
Lucia W.
Wyandotte, MI

I love these mints!! I love the wintercool flavor. They are perfect when you feel like your breath needs a boost and the fact that they don't contain sugar is awesome. They are super cheep and you can buy them at practically any grocery or convenient store. These are a must have product.
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.

Not too strong, but still with enough kick to give you what you want. perfect to pop in before meeting someone new or after lunch or coffee break when you don't have time for a full brush. easy to fit in bag or pocket and easy to share. decent price so it is a go to item
Darci A.
Darci A.
Hamilton, OH

I always have these in my purse. It's not an overwhelming mint. It's just enough to make your breath month. It's worth every penny. It'll last you a while. I'm a hair stylist I eat these mints daily. I always make sure I have them in my purse !!!!!!!!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.

These have the oddest texture but they are so good!!! They don't last long but they're cheap and everyone always asks me for them!! Better than gum because you don't have to throw it out!! Definitely stocking up on them for the school year!
Ashton P.
Ashton P.

These are always good to have around to help freshen your breath and feel like your eating something even when your not. I have that problem that I always need to be chewing on gum or a mint.
Chardae J.
Chardae J.

Awesome sauce! I like that they're definitely an intense flavor of mint. They last for quite a while and they're fairly cheap. I bought these on a whim and now they replace gum in my purse.
Fiona C.
Fiona C.

One of my favorite mints. I prefer wintermint flavored mints over spearmint because it's not as strong. Wish they had a sugar version because I don't like the aftertaste of artificial sugar
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
National city, California

Every Sunday I bought this mints for be ready for a long week at school and all my friends ask me for give them, I really like this ones because leave a fresh breath.
Lizzette T.
Lizzette T.

Ive always been an altoids fan... but are these mints good? or more of a candy mint and NOT refreshing?

Join Now