Add a Photo

By ICE BREAKERS
Ice Breakers Frost® Sugar-Free Wintercool®.

Perfectly Powerful Mints®.

Natural & artificial flavor.
Photo (1)
Lena S.
Lena S.
Lynnwood, WA

I hard for me to find a breath mint that isn't burning my mouth when eat it. This one is the prefect mix between the minty fresh breath and hard candy. It doesn't burn and I lasts even after the mint is gone. If your looking for something on the go isn't going to take up much space in your purse use these. They are amazing!!
David B.
David B.
Raleigh, NC

By far: my favorite mint. Wintercool is my favorite flavor. They have the most interesting mouth feel when you pop one in your mouth. Once that shell melts away, you're left with a mint that still keeps the flavor going. They might not be the strongest mints out there, but they're the best tasting.
Caitlynn F.
Caitlynn F.
Barrie, Ontario

I love icebreakers! They aren't too mild or too strong, and they do good job at freshening breath when you're in a hurry. I like that they are sugar free because I experience problems with my teeth-yet they still taste great! I have been buying these for years, and will continue to do so.
Lucia W.
Lucia W.
Wyandotte, MI

I love these mints!! I love the wintercool flavor. They are perfect when you feel like your breath needs a boost and the fact that they don't contain sugar is awesome. They are super cheep and you can buy them at practically any grocery or convenient store. These are a must have product.
Kalyn S.
Kalyn S.

Not too strong, but still with enough kick to give you what you want. perfect to pop in before meeting someone new or after lunch or coffee break when you don't have time for a full brush. easy to fit in bag or pocket and easy to share. decent price so it is a go to item
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Grande Prairie

I'm not sure how to review candy, but if you like ice breakers and you happen to also like mint then well you've won, they are so good, and so cheap, who doesn't have $2 for ice breakers that make your breath smell amazing? Obviously repurchase worthy
Darci A.
Darci A.
Hamilton, OH

I always have these in my purse. It's not an overwhelming mint. It's just enough to make your breath month. It's worth every penny. It'll last you a while. I'm a hair stylist I eat these mints daily. I always make sure I have them in my purse !!!!!!!!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.

These have the oddest texture but they are so good!!! They don't last long but they're cheap and everyone always asks me for them!! Better than gum because you don't have to throw it out!! Definitely stocking up on them for the school year!
Jillian  T.
Jillian T.

I really like the fences are my favorite men's they're really peppermint flavored but they're not too spicy for me and I don't like that many spicy meant but I do really like these in the frost on top of it just makes really delicious.
Areti D.
Areti D.
Toronto, ON

Just purchased these mints a week ago. These mints go a long way! Great winter cool feel in your mouth. Feels like it refreshes more than gum. I bought it from a gas station and definitely is convenient to keep in my purse.
Lizzette T.
Lizzette T.

Ive always been an altoids fan... but are these mints good? or more of a candy mint and NOT refreshing?

Join Now