Ice Breakers Frost Wintercool Sugar Free Mints uploaded by Mary G.

BY ICE BREAKERS

Ice Breakers Frost® Sugar-Free Wintercool®.

Perfectly Powerful Mints®.

Natural & artificial flavor. see more...

• Ive always been an altoids fan... but are these mints good? or mo...2 Answers
Ice Breakers Frost Wintercool Sugar Free Mints
  • "Ice Breakers Frost Wintercool are fun and breath refreshing that even when finished, keep your breath fresh for a long time!" in 1 review
  • "Love these, they are really refreshing and super convenient to carry around with you, not a bad price either" in 1 review
  • "They are minty and fresh, takes bad breath away too! " in 1 review
David B.
David B.
Raleigh, NC
By far: my favorite mint. Wintercool is my favorite flavor. They have the most interesting mouth feel when you pop one in your mouth. Once that shell melts away, you're left with a mint that still keeps the flavor going. They might not be the strongest mints out there, but they're the best tasting.
Lucia W.
Lucia W.
Wyandotte, MI
I love these mints!! I love the wintercool flavor. They are perfect when you feel like your breath needs a boost and the fact that they don't contain sugar is awesome. They are super cheep and you can buy them at practically any grocery or convenient store. These are a must have product.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
These have the oddest texture but they are so good!!! They don't last long but they're cheap and everyone always asks me for them!! Better than gum because you don't have to throw it out!! Definitely stocking up on them for the school year!
Ashton P.
Ashton P.
These are always good to have around to help freshen your breath and feel like your eating something even when your not. I have that problem that I always need to be chewing on gum or a mint.
Chardae J.
Chardae J.
Awesome sauce! I like that they're definitely an intense flavor of mint. They last for quite a while and they're fairly cheap. I bought these on a whim and now they replace gum in my purse.
Camilla H.
Camilla H.
Roseville, CA
I always have a pack of these in my diaper bag, car and side table. I love them! They quickly make your breath smell great and feel fresh!
Angela B.
Angela B.
Donora, PA
I personally never had these before but i would like to review them to see if i like them so i can tell my family and friends about it.
Kaitlin F.
Kaitlin F.
Somerset, NJ
Mints make my breath really fresh. The mint makes my mouth feel cool. Also tastes delicious and yummy. I could eat these all day.
Sara E.
Sara E.
West Columbia, SC
I use these mints when I am taking care of patients so they don't smell my coffee breath! They aren't overpowering or too strong.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Great to clear up your breath. Also comes in different flavors! A must try if you are worried about your breath
Lizzette T.
Lizzette T.
Ive always been an altoids fan... but are these mints good? or more of a candy mint and NOT refreshing?