Ice Breakers Frost Wintercool Sugar Free Mints uploaded by Mary G.

BY ICE BREAKERS #86 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Ice Breakers Frost® Sugar-Free Wintercool®.

Perfectly Powerful Mints®.

Natural & artificial flavor. see more...

• Ive always been an altoids fan... but are these mints good? or mo...2 Answers
Ice Breakers Frost Wintercool Sugar Free Mints
  • "Love these, they are really refreshing and super convenient to carry around with you, not a bad price either" in 1 review
  • "They are minty and fresh, takes bad breath away too! " in 1 review
  • "Ice Breakers Frost Wintercool are fun and breath refreshing that even when finished, keep your breath fresh for a long time!" in 1 review
Kiana M.
Wheeling , WV
They are not too strong and they last a long time. I got these at the local mini mart. I like these a lot better than most mints that are usually too strong or don’t last as long. I will but again and definitely recommend these to others Ice Breakers Frost Wintercool Sugar Free Mints
Lucia W.
Wyandotte, MI
I love these mints!! I love the wintercool flavor. They are perfect when you feel like your breath needs a boost and the fact that they don't contain sugar is awesome. They are super cheep and you can buy them at practically any grocery or convenient store. These are a must have product.
Kalyn S.
Not too strong, but still with enough kick to give you what you want. perfect to pop in before meeting someone new or after lunch or coffee break when you don't have time for a full brush. easy to fit in bag or pocket and easy to share. decent price so it is a go to item
Lena S.
Lynnwood, WA
I hard for me to find a breath mint that isn't burning my mouth when eat it. This one is the prefect mix between the minty fresh breath and hard candy. It doesn't burn and I lasts even after the mint is gone. If your looking for something on the go isn't going to take up much space in your purse use these. They are amazing!!
David B.
Raleigh, NC
By far: my favorite mint. Wintercool is my favorite flavor. They have the most interesting mouth feel when you pop one in your mouth. Once that shell melts away, you're left with a mint that still keeps the flavor going. They might not be the strongest mints out there, but they're the best tasting.
Crystal A.
Lake Butler, FL
These are wonderful mints. Cool and refreshing, you'll want these in your handbag as your go to mint. Without being overpowering, like some mints, they freshen your breath with a burst of cool. 4 out of 5 stars because there just aren't enough in the box! I want more!
Chardae J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Awesome sauce! I like that they're definitely an intense flavor of mint. They last for quite a while and they're fairly cheap. I bought these on a whim and now they replace gum in my purse.
Darci A.
Hamilton, OH
I always have these in my purse. It's not an overwhelming mint. It's just enough to make your breath month. It's worth every penny. It'll last you a while. I'm a hair stylist I eat these mints daily. I always make sure I have them in my purse !!!!!!!!
Hannah D.
These have the oddest texture but they are so good!!! They don't last long but they're cheap and everyone always asks me for them!! Better than gum because you don't have to throw it out!! Definitely stocking up on them for the school year!
Alexia S.
Lemon Grove, CA
Every Sunday I bought this mints for be ready for a long week at school and all my friends ask me for give them, I really like this ones because leave a fresh breath.
Lizzette T.
Ive always been an altoids fan... but are these mints good? or more of a candy mint and NOT refreshing?