BY ICE BREAKERS #87 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Ice Breakers Frost Peppermint Mints - 6 ct. Icebreakers Frost is packed with cooling crystals to deliver a powerful cooling sensation, giving you long-lasting fresh breath. see more...

• What's the difference between these and the the other ice breaker...3 Answers
Ice Breakers Frost Peppermint Mints Tin, 6 ct
  • "They are really good and really don't make your eyes water from a strong taste." in 1 review
Megan M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I lie these mints. They are the perfect size and there are many in one package. Also these have a great flavor! I take these to school and they are perfect for my pocket, backpack and locker! These are my go to mints for school
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
These are super refreshing! Its hard to have just one. I see them a lot at the checkout, so its really hard to pass up. They aren't expensive, and you get quite a bit for the price. They freshen my breath really well. The tin is convenient to carry around in your purse, leave in the car, or stash in your desk at work.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
These are really great mints! The best part is the sugary coating on the outside! It just adds an extra burst of minty flavor. The mints themselves are pretty strong, but not painfully so (like some mints). I can't chew gum due to a jaw disorder, so these mints make my mouth feel fresh without gum!
Melissa H.
I'll never buy them again. The cooling agent hurt my teeth, mouth, and gums. Which is irregular for me to have a lot of pain, since my teeth aren't sensitive to many items. So I'm going to stick to my Altoid's mints and my Wrigley's "Extra Polar Ice" gum.
Brittany A.
WV
These are yummy. Ice Breakers are my favorite mints. I usually always have some in my purse. I would recommend these. They are tasty. I prefer mint flavor. I buy these in various places: department, grocery stores, and gas stations.
Michelle W.
Bailey, MS
These are a big time favorite of mine. They are a hot mint which I love. The price point is right in line as you get a lot for the money. I purchase at the checkout constantly. they are my favorite mints available. I recommend them all the time. Anytime somebody tries them they purchase them
Margarita S.
Bakersfield, CA
I love ice breakers ice breakers make your mouth smell so fresh every time... if you're at work or can brush your teeth but need a fresh mouth just try one of these makes your mouth smells so good
Amy G.
Syosset, NY
I don't like chewing gum because it hurts my jaw, so these mints were the perfect solution. It freshens up my breath after eating and don't leave a weird aftertaste. it is very refreshing and I love having a solution where my jaw doesn't have to suffer.
Madison B.
I love these mints so much! They're oddly soft, which is very refreshing and much nicer than the hard mints you usually get. Definitely refreshing and JUST as minty as the gum!
Kristyne M.
Owings Mills, MD
I'm always chewing gum or have a mint in my mouth. If I ever am buying more mints, chances are these are what I'm getting! It has the perfect peppermint flavor! It's not to strong like it's burning like some other mints!
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
What's the difference between these and the the other ice breaker products