BY ICE BREAKERS

With the newfound confidence that only the powerfully refreshing cooling crystals of ICE BREAKERS FROST Mints can provide, you'll never say nay. Keep these mints in your back pocket, for the next time you need to break the ice.

INGREDIENTS

Potassium Sorbate (PRESERVATIVE)
Pectin

Megan M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I lie these mints. They are the perfect size and there are many in one package. Also these have a great flavor! I take these to school and they are perfect for my pocket, backpack and locker! These are my go to mints for school
Lang H.
Dorchester, MA
I keep these in my bag at all times. They last long enough for the minty freshness to saturate your mouth, and unlike gum you don't have to figure out what to do with it after you pop it in. Plus they're tasty.
Eileen S.
Chester, VA
If you love sweet things, then these mints are for you. They're a little strange looking because they're covered in powdered sugar or some sort of sugar coating, which is uneven, but they're so delicious and make my breath smell fantastic. Only downside is that I eat them so quickly because they taste so good, and they're not particularly cheap.
Nadia S.
Los Angeles, CA
So sad! I literally ran out of these yesterday. Being a student sometimes I'm running late and don't have time to brush, so I'll pop one of these in and you wouldn't even be able to tell. So these are basically life savers. Also, whenever I'm feeling stressed or out of it, pop one of these in and instant feeling of refreshness.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
These are super refreshing! Its hard to have just one. I see them a lot at the checkout, so its really hard to pass up. They aren't expensive, and you get quite a bit for the price. They freshen my breath really well. The tin is convenient to carry around in your purse, leave in the car, or stash in your desk at work.
Rachel S.
Mount Pleasant, PA
I am always worried about how my breath smells! I keep these in my purse all the time! I use to buy other alternatives but nothing beats the ice breakers mints! I love the powder on the outside of this one. I think it's worth the price and will continue to keep these in my car or purse all the time!
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
These are really great mints! The best part is the sugary coating on the outside! It just adds an extra burst of minty flavor. The mints themselves are pretty strong, but not painfully so (like some mints). I can't chew gum due to a jaw disorder, so these mints make my mouth feel fresh without gum!
Whitney R.
These mints are wonderful. They have a layer that dissolves quickly, then the rest dissolves slow. They have a great flavor. They are very refreshing and not over priced. I would definitely purchase them again.
Shannon V.
Mcdonough, GA
I love these tiny little breath mints. I always keep them handy in my car. They are a great value, usually less than a dollar at local retail stores. They taste so great that I eat several pf them every day. I but them every time I am in the checkout lane.
Melissa H.
I'll never buy them again. The cooling agent hurt my teeth, mouth, and gums. Which is irregular for me to have a lot of pain, since my teeth aren't sensitive to many items. So I'm going to stick to my Altoid's mints and my Wrigley's "Extra Polar Ice" gum.
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
What's the difference between these and the the other ice breaker products
hiyo o.
Florida
Are good refreshing throat?
Angelita T.
Tampa, FL
Will this mint ever be in a gum type form?

Kohl's