Ice Breakers Frost Mints Ice Breakers Frost Mint Wintercool Size uploaded by Christina  A.

BY ICE BREAKERS #19 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

1.2 oz ice breakers mint mints see more...

• I like the mints, but am not a big gum chewer, since I feel that ...2 Answers
  • Do they still make these? I only see the ice breakers mints in th...3 Answers
Ice Breakers Frost Mints Ice Breakers Frost Mint Wintercool Size
  • "I wonder if they are just some kind peppermint drops that they add to them just like they do in the EXTRA polar ice gum." in 1 review
Ashley C.
These really keep your breath feeling fresh for hours after use. It has a nice cooling sensation and is yummy overall! I really enjoy having these in the car for any time I need them!
allison b.
Pico Rivera, CA
Love it! Refreshing for the breath and taste great! The size and price is great as well. This is defiantly one of my favorite gums out there!
Ashley A.
Brighton, CO
I like the tastes of the ice breaker mints. They really freshen your breath and are great travel size on the go.
Jennifer C.
Ice breakers frost mint has such a good taste! Great flavor! The tin that it comes in is pretty handy too
Alaina C.
These mints are very good but they do have a weird texture to them, I don't know whether I like it or not. I don't think I would go out of my way to buy these.
Justin C.
VERRRRYYY Minty.... They do have some sort of texture to them that makes me hate them. I wonder if they are just some kind peppermint drops that they add to them just like they do in the EXTRA polar ice gum. I love these mints! I did have the experience a few times of that wicked cold freeze. I found that it happened when I scraped all the powder off with my teeth. The best way to get done with it, is to eat something. Since I started letting it come off naturally, that hasn't happened. Now that I had these mints no other does the trick! These mints came as a big surprise. They are the best mints to freshen your breath that I've ever tried. They aren't so powerful that they burn or make your eyes water - but they have the great effect of making your mouth feel cleaner. Not the sugary coating that many mints (like tic tacs) leave.I discovered recently that many sugar-free mints are made with sorbitol and I along with many people can have gastric issues with sorbitol. These mints are made with xylitol and are much better in this sense. I took off one star because they add several other chemicals typical for mints. I just would have preferred to keep the contents simpler and more natural. They taste good and last a while in your mouth.
Kelsey W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so good! They always leave my breath feeling minty fresh! And I also like the texture of them too.
Nancy P.
Rock Hill, SC
I really do LIKE the texture. Can't say why. I love the minty taste and the "coldness" they provide. I always keep a pack in my purse or backpack.
Lisa F.
San Francisco, CA
Great way to get fresh breath after a meal. I find that they also help send a signal to my brain that I'm done eating!
Jordyn J.
Gardendale , AL
These mints are very minty, and very strong! I do like them though, especially after I have eaten a meal leaving me with bad breath!
Angela A.
Laguna Niguel , CA
Do they still make these? I only see the ice breakers mints in the round package.
Nancy P.
Rock Hill, SC
I like the mints, but am not a big gum chewer, since I feel that most gums lose their flavor quickly. Do these keep their flavor? My children used to like the berry flavor, but they are hard to find in my area.