BY ICE BREAKERS

Maddyson B.
I enjoy anything involving mint I really like the cool feeling it leaves behind when your done enjoying the delicious snack!
Libby J.
I can't get enough of Ice Breakers mints. Seriously, I eat them like candy and they're usually gone within a couple of days after buying them. The intense flavor is always very refreshing. I recommend this product to anyone who likes intense peppermint flavor.
Alicia C.
PRINCETON, BC
Very good and refreshing and not too strong. A sweet mint. Clean taste and not a sting kind of mint.
Jennifer C.
CHATHAM, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert
I tried these because I like having some sort of mint in my purse and it's better than chewing gum. I liked how minty these are. They aren't overly minty but just minty enough to make your mouth feel fresh!
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan
Good gum, gives you minty fresh breath in a pinch. Not my favorite flavor, I prefer wintergreen but the peppermint is all right, You might want to get another flavor if you do not like peppermint.
D B.
My favorite mint! My husband works for a wholesaling company and brings these home to me by the case. I keep a container in my desk at work, in my car and in my purse! I reuse the empty containers for geocaching as well!
Janae A.
I love these ice breaker they tastes so good the mint is very intense but I love that so great for me
Maria O.
Bogotá
These are perfect for having in my purse! Any moment i feel my breath is a little smelly I'll just take one and enjoy fresh awesome minty gum taste!!
Terri Lynn E.
Glace Bay, Nova Scotia
Love these mints they are my go to for fresh breath and I carry them every where I go they are so tasty
Ngoc Chau N.
When you don't feel like eating a piece of chewing gum, this is perfect. It really does refresh your mouth instantly!