BY ICE BREAKERS

Kendi H.
Kendi H.
Weatherford, OK
I really like IceBreakers gum, but I find that the mints are a little overpowering for me. They do knock out bad breath, so for that I have to give them a thumbs up!
Lupitaa R.
Lupitaa R.
Ice Breakers Frost mints are a must have item in my purse. I always have them with me. I always get one after lunch. I like how strong they are and I feel confident I won't have bad breathe.
Maria O.
Maria O.
Bogotá
These are perfect for having in my purse! Any moment i feel my breath is a little smelly I'll just take one and enjoy fresh awesome minty gum taste!!
Launa W.
Launa W.
I love these! The BURST of mint is perfect to freshen your breath. These are great if you smoke, or you're just a coffee drinker like me and you get that coffee breath afterwards.. Pop one of these in and all is great!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
CHATHAM, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert
I tried these because I like having some sort of mint in my purse and it's better than chewing gum. I liked how minty these are. They aren't overly minty but just minty enough to make your mouth feel fresh!
D B.
D B.
My favorite mint! My husband works for a wholesaling company and brings these home to me by the case. I keep a container in my desk at work, in my car and in my purse! I reuse the empty containers for geocaching as well!
Alicia C.
Alicia C.
PRINCETON, BC
Very good and refreshing and not too strong. A sweet mint. Clean taste and not a sting kind of mint.
Kinza I.
Kinza I.
Warren, Michigan
Good gum, gives you minty fresh breath in a pinch. Not my favorite flavor, I prefer wintergreen but the peppermint is all right, You might want to get another flavor if you do not like peppermint.
Bryanna H.
Bryanna H.
Toronto, ON
For these you want to kill onion and coffee breath. This is the best thing to take when you want to have a great breath smell lol
Terri Lynn E.
Terri Lynn E.
Glace Bay, Nova Scotia
Love these mints they are my go to for fresh breath and I carry them every where I go they are so tasty