BY ICE BREAKERS #69 in Mints & Breath Fresheners

Lauren A.
Barton , New York
Leaves my breath smelling good and taste great too! I love these and would recommend them :)
Victoria H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pretty good just flavor or mint doesn't last long isn't as strong as other brands out there.
Kayla S.
Clarksville, TN
These mints are awesome. They are really strong which i like my mints to be. Cool and crisp!
Rosy C.
OMGGGGGG I love these breath mints, these are refreshing . i feel like winter is in my mouth
Sandra G.
Nice minty taste and the feeling of the frostiness on each of the mints!!! great i love them
Liz B.
Hampton , VA
I love frost mints there very refreshing and give you great breath I recommend to purchase
Sara E.
Omg these are so good. I love these they freshen up my breath and they're just so tasty
Sierra F.
Linden, Mi
New favorite mints. Fit in my purse easilym also they are effective and taste great.
Jessica G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
These are delicious nice and fresh. Best of a breath mint and gum all in one
Kara C.