BY ICE BREAKERS

Maggie S.
Munster, IN
I'm always chewing gum, but always try to find alternatives for when I'm in professional settings. These are perfect for that minty fresh breath!
Allie F.
This ice breakers product is so good. It really freshens your breath and makes you feel more confident
Karen G.
Norcross, GA
Love to just pop these in my purse before going out to lunch. Definitely come in handy after I eat and it's a better alternative to those who don't take much liking to gum.
jene w.
Fort Riley, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are delicious and powerful, have you ever been in such a rush you forget to brush your teeth? no... yeah me either ...but if you do these are perfect
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
I love these because it give me the little spark I need to pep up my step to keep it going through the day and freshens my breath at the same time.
Katherine G.
Sheffield, AL
This is my most favorite gum! Flavor lasts a long time and it doesn't ever stick to my teeth!
Lindsey S.
Lincoln, NE
These icebreaker mints are fantastic! They are super strong like altoids and leave your breath super fresh
Sandra G.
Norwalk, CA
Nice minty taste and the feeling of the frostiness on each of the mints!!! great i love them
Dominique H.
North Richland Hills, TX
These mints have great long lasting flavor, it really refreshes your mouth. if you going into a meeting and need to get rid of that lunch smell, this is the perfect mint!
Rosy C.
OMGGGGGG I love these breath mints, these are refreshing . i feel like winter is in my mouth