BY ICE BREAKERS

Cadie J.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
I love these because it give me the little spark I need to pep up my step to keep it going through the day and freshens my breath at the same time.
Dominique H.
Dominique H.
North Richland Hills, TX
These mints have great long lasting flavor, it really refreshes your mouth. if you going into a meeting and need to get rid of that lunch smell, this is the perfect mint!
I don't go anywhere without these mints. They are refreshing and don't leave behind that fake sugary feeling of most other mints.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Rehoboth, MA
These are so refreshing. I love the idea and taste when they get so cold so fast. They leave your mouth smelling minty fresh.
audrey a.
audrey a.
Garden Grove, CA
Super minty! helps me in the morning with my coffee breathe! keeps your mouth fresh for hours
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Pretty good just flavor or mint doesn't last long isn't as strong as other brands out there.
Jaimie C.
Jaimie C.
Muscatine, IA
They are ok a little too strong for me. Kind of like a altood. But defiantly gets the job done.
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
Barton , New York
Leaves my breath smelling good and taste great too! I love these and would recommend them :)
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Poughkeepsie, NY
These are delicious nice and fresh. Best of a breath mint and gum all in one
Katherine G.
Katherine G.
Sheffield, AL
This is my most favorite gum! Flavor lasts a long time and it doesn't ever stick to my teeth!