BY ICE BREAKERS

Ethan D.
Ethan D.
Palatine, IL
These mints are so good they melt in your mouth and make your breath smell really really fresh
Sara E.
Sara E.
Omg these are so good. I love these they freshen up my breath and they're just so tasty
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Linden, Mi
New favorite mints. Fit in my purse easilym also they are effective and taste great.
Kara C.
Kara C.
Glen Allen, VA
Unique flavor. Long lasting too. Although it's overpriced. I buy it at targer
Flor H.
Flor H.
Always have these you never know when you need a mint to refresh your breath
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
These cute little cubes of gum are packed with flavor and last pretty long .
Shannon V.
Shannon V.
Mcdonough, GA
I love these tiny little breath mints. I always keep them handy in my car. They are a great value, usually less than a dollar at local retail stores. They taste so great that I eat several pf them every day. I but them every time I am in the checkout lane.
Libby J.
Libby J.
I can't get enough of Ice Breakers mints. Seriously, I eat them like candy and they're usually gone within a couple of days after buying them. The intense flavor is always very refreshing. I recommend this product to anyone who likes intense peppermint flavor.
Stephanie h.
Stephanie h.
Fargo, ND
I freaking love these. I love any mint that makes me feel like an ice queen when I breathe haha. These give me that after just one mint. The price point is decent. One pack will probably last me a little under a month, because I am addicted!
jene w.
jene w.
Fort Riley, KS
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are delicious and powerful, have you ever been in such a rush you forget to brush your teeth? no... yeah me either ...but if you do these are perfect