BY ICE BREAKERS

Vanessa P.
Fort Bragg, NC
These are my absolute favorites! The minty scent and feel stay in my mouth for the longest time. No other mints really work as well as these. Especially if I'd had some garlic knots lol. My local market (BigY Foods) Always has these babies on sale.
Caelan C.
I really like these whoever came up with that is a genius they are great quality and pretty cheap I would totally recommend it and I again I bought these at CVS off the stop and shop and shop right
Kayla S.
Clarksville , TN
These mints are awesome. They are really strong which i like my mints to be. Cool and crisp!
Tammy F.
Arabi, Ga

Lupitaa R.
Ice Breakers Frost mints are a must have item in my purse. I always have them with me. I always get one after lunch. I like how strong they are and I feel confident I won't have bad breathe.
Liz B.
Hampton , VA
I love frost mints there very refreshing and give you great breath I recommend to purchase
Maggie S.
Munster, IN
I'm always chewing gum, but always try to find alternatives for when I'm in professional settings. These are perfect for that minty fresh breath!
Kendi H.
Weatherford, OK
I really like IceBreakers gum, but I find that the mints are a little overpowering for me. They do knock out bad breath, so for that I have to give them a thumbs up!
Taylor C.
Chapel Hill, NC
These are so good I love them I think everyone should try them but they are sooooooo good and leave a good smell Try them and they have multiple flavors
Allie F.
This ice breakers product is so good. It really freshens your breath and makes you feel more confident