BY ICE BREAKERS

Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Worcester, MA
These are my absolute favorites! The minty scent and feel stay in my mouth for the longest time. No other mints really work as well as these. Especially if I'd had some garlic knots lol. My local market (BigY Foods) Always has these babies on sale.
Caelan C.
Caelan C.
I really like these whoever came up with that is a genius they are great quality and pretty cheap I would totally recommend it and I again I bought these at CVS off the stop and shop and shop right
Annamarie P.
Annamarie P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
These are perfect for my desk. They definitely work at freshening the breath, and they're also really delicious! I actually wish I had some at my desk right now.
wendy a.
wendy a.
Doesn't lose taste and keeps your breath fresh for a pretty good amount of time.its really cool it even kinda burns but not a lot that you cant eat it
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
The bomb :) makes my mouth feel so refreshed, very potent and tames hunger!!
would take these before a date, speech and just for the heck of it.
Denise A.
Denise A.
Weslaco, TX
These ice breakers are very convenient to take with you and they leave your mouth Monty fresh I highly recommend buying this product
Maddyson B.
Maddyson B.
I enjoy anything involving mint I really like the cool feeling it leaves behind when your done enjoying the delicious snack!
Daniella D.
Daniella D.
These mints keep my breath very fresh and clean and taste delicious! I purchase them every week and are my favorite mints.
Kay M.
Kay M.
Rentz, GA
I loveee the minty flavor in ice breakers this is honestly my go-to gum it keeps my breath minty like no other
Cheyenne G.
Cheyenne G.
I really like these. They are really refreshing and leave your mouth feeling fresh and minty and cool.